The Third Seal Is Broke

In the seeking of Love

“This is stupid”

“Love is stupid”

“I am stupid”

“Uuugh”

Pearl was mumbling to herself, now that she knew  that three of her friends had broken the seal, she was concerned, or more like confused. Her head was a mess. She couldn’t think right because each time she tried to make a decision, Tao’s and Kris’ faces appeared in her mind, confusing her.

And her the rest of her friends weren’t any better, Kayla was currently hiding from Chanyeol and Baekhyun because she didn’t want to face them. Leila was currently overthinking everything and trying to decide what to do too and lastly Moon, Pearl actually didn’t know what was Moon doing, the last time she saw her, Moon was avoiding Luhan and Sehun.

“This is so frustrating” Pearl massaged her head

Pearl hadn’t seen Tao and Kris in the whole day, and she was kinda glad, because she feared that if saw them ,she would lose all control and just kiss them right there.

 “What are you doing?”

“Nothing” Pearl sarcastically said “just thinking, in what probably is going to be a life changing decision”

“Hey, don’t get snappy with me “ Kayla had entered to their room and found Pearl sprawled in the bed “we’re on the same boat, remember?”

Pearl snorted.

After some minutes, the rest of her friends came too.

“what are you guys doing?”

“uuugh,is today the day of nosey people or what?!” Pearl snapped at Leila, who looked at her friend in shock

Pearl sighed “I’m sorry, I didn’t meant to snap like that”

“It’s ok honey” Leila smiled

“don’t think too much, just do it” Moon talked

Pearl glared at her “oh, really? Then you do it too”

Moon just shrugged nonchalantly.

“hey, why don’t you take a walk or something, you know, to distract yourself” Hanna offered

“Yeah,I think I’m gonna sing a bit” Pearl rose of the bed “Wanna come?”

"No thanks,we'll stay here" Hanna answered,she knew Pearl needed some time alone to think "go and have some time alone darling"

Pearl smiled, grateful to Hanna. Pearl rose up and went out of the room.

"I'm going to take a walk too" Moon announced


Moon took a walk around the castle's passages. Her mind far away, lost in her thoughts.

"Moon!" The girl stopped walking as she heard her name being called, she turned around and watched as Luhan and Sehun approaching to her.

"Luhan, Sehun I don't have time for you" Moon coldly said

Luhan's happy expression changed, so Sehun's too. After those words, the girl turned around again and kept walking.

Sehun and Luhan looked at each other, sadness filling their eyes. Pearl, who had saw the little scene, put a hand on Sehun's and Luhan's shoulder reassuringly.

"don't worry, she’s always like that" Pearl smiled "just give her time"

"Time?" Luhan mumbled "we don't have time...I don't know why she treats us like that"

Pearl sighed "I know, go after her, talk to her, she treats you like that because she's not used to openly speak her feelings and her past love experience weren't so good, she's just afraid, as the rest of us"

Pearl mumbled the last part, she didn't want to admit that she was afraid too.

Luhan smiled "thanks"

"And just for you to know, Kris and Tao are also afraid" Sehun said to Pearl, then  the boy left after their mate.

'Kris and Tao are afraid too?'

'of what?'

'Losing you...' Pearl was startled by Luhan's voice in her head

'thank you' she thought back to Luhan, smiling.


Moon was feeling guilty about what she said to Luhan and Sehun. She knew she shouldn't have said that, why did she acted like that? Why did she always her close ones?

'I'm sorry guys, I didn't mean it' The girl thought as she sat in the stair cases of the castle.

"we know you didn't mean it" Luhan's voice boomed through the room "We'll go slow if you want to, sorry for rushing you"

"We promise not to hurt you" Sehun added

Moon watched as Luhan  and Sehun approached to her, smiling.

"I...I just..." Moon didn't know what to say

"Darling" Sehun  took Moon's hand and Luhan did the same "we know you've been hurt before, we know there's no use in saying that we're not like them"

"But we can promise not to break your heart" Luhan continued

Moon smiled, sadly "Oh, but you can't break what is already broken"

Luhan hugged her, so did Sehun "then we'll mend your heart"

Tears started falling through Moon's face, those simple words, disarmed her. Suddenly, she felt like a hook was pulling her to the boy's hearts, Moon, for once in her life, she let go, of everything, her thoughts, her actions, her mind no longer thinking , she just grabbed Sehun by the face and kissed him, she did the same with Luhan, then, she ran away.

'OH MY GOD, WHAT DID I JUST DO?'

The only thoughts going on her mind…

 


THAT'S IT,CHAPTER FIXED! ENJOY!

WHO'S READY FOR EXO'S COMEBACK?!