Stressful Situations and Sweet Kiss

In the seeking of Love

It had been two days after the little chat the girls had with the Guardians about saving The Tree of Life and now, it obvious that the girls agreed to help, but the Older Guardians pondered over how the boys were going to get the girls to kiss them .It was obvious that the girls felt more that comfortable with their mates ,but that didn’t exactly meant that the girls were in love or romantically involved with their mates.

Each of the (young) Guardians were struggling to make the perfect plan to make the girls fall in love with them. The boys thought that it was going to be easy, considering the fact that now they knew that the girls actually had feelings for them.

But, no, It was not easy, actually it was way harder than they thought. Since when inviting a girl to a date was so hard?

“considering the fact that you’ve never invited a girl ,ever ,of course it is hard”

“Luhan, get out of my head”

“Sorry Chanyeol ,couldn’t help it, but in my defense, I didn’t mean to barge in, but your nervousness is practically making you yell your thoughts out loud” Luhan stated

“what?” Chanyeol looked at the boy, confusion written over his face

“never mind” Luhan sighed, Chanyeol was so focused on how Baek and him would take Kayla on a date ,that he didn’t pay attention to anything else.

‘Well ,it’s not like I’m not in the same situation as me, anyways’ Luhan thought

Actually, each of the boys was in the same stressful situation.


 

“I pity them” talk Leeteuk to Kangin, while watching Kris, Tao, Suho, Lay, D.O and Sehun walking frantically around the room, they seemed clearly stressed.

“who?” asked Kangin

“our children” Leeteuk often talk about the young Guardians as “his kids” ,because he, along with the rest of the (older) Guardians had basically raised each of them.

“I know, me too” laughed Kangin

Leeteuk smacked him in the arm “don’t laugh ,let me remind you that you were in that same situation”

Kangin smirked “no, I had to invite you, so it was way more easier”

Leeteuk scoffed, offended “Are you saying that I’m easy?!”

“w-w-what?” Kangin now was afraid of his mate, who was clearly angry “no ,I didn’t “

“humf” scoffed again Leeteuk before exiting the room


 

“where do you think they are?” Asked Storm to Hanna

“I have no idea, I haven’t seen Suho or Lay”

In fact, none of the girls had seen their mates during the day.

“me neither” added Kayla “and to be honest, I miss Dumb and Dumber”

She did missed Chanyeol’s and Baekhyun’s constant nagging at her.

“aww”

“shut up”

“you’ve got to admit that you do like their company” Hanna smiled

“of course I do, They’re my mates, why wouldn’t I?” Kayla froze ,did she just say that out loud?

“Oh My God” Storm squeaked “I can’t believe it”

“Me neither” Moon joined “The independent and not cheesy at all Song Kayla just admitted that she is in love with Chanyeol and Baekhyun?”

“w-w-what?” Kayla hid her face with a pillow “n-n-no”

“yeah, right”*sarcasm* Moon nudged Kayla

“Hey, have you seen Leila or Pearl?” Kayla quickly changed the topic before her friends could again.

Hanna frowned “not really, I only saw them this morning, during breakfast”

“I bet Leila is somewhere in the castle, admiring the flowers, you know how much does she loves flowers” Moon stated

“yeah, probably she’s in the garden” added Storm “and I think Pearl is in the Music room or exploring the castle”

Kayla stood up from the bed “that’s what I’m going to do, Bye”

Storm ,Moon and Hanna watched as Kayla exited the room.

“I think I’m going to do the same, I need to clear my head” Hanna rose up and exited the room


 

Leila was slowly walking through the garden. The view was gorgeous, there was a fountain in the center of the garden, colorful flowers adorned the fountain, making it look like out of a fairytale book, beautiful bushes covered by tulips, sunflowers, marigolds, lilacs, every imagined flower was in the garden. There were roses of every color possible ,blue, yellow, even black.

‘how is this possible?’ The girl thought ‘black roses’

Leila smiled as she breathed the relaxing scent of the flowers ,it made her feel happy. She started to hum some Japanese song that Pearl had taught her. The melody was rhythmic and the lyrics were cheery.

“C’Mon C’Mon C’Mon C’Mon Baby
Uranatte yo”

(Come on, come on, come on, come on baby
Predict my future)

Now, while she was humming and singing, she started walking and dancing in the edges of the fountain.

“Koisuru Fortune Cookie
mirai wa
sonna waruku nai yo
Hey! Hey! Hey!
tsuki wo yobu ni wa
egao wo miseru koto
Haato no Fortune Cookie
unsei
kyou yori mo yoku shiyou
Hey! Hey! Hey!
Hey! Hey! Hey!”

(The Fall-in-Love Fortune Cookie!
My future
isn't that bad
Hey! Hey! Hey!
To get some luck,
you gotta smile
The fortune cookie of my heart
Let's make my luck
better than it was today
Hey! Hey! Hey!
Hey! Hey! Hey!)

Leila laughed at herself for being so cheesy.

“My love’s in a fortune cookie…” Leila smiled ,it was a bittersweet smile.

‘wish it was so simple’ She thought to herself

“Hey, be careful, we don’t want you to fall” a voice said behind Leila, which made her loose balance and she almost fell into the fountain if it wasn’t by Kai’s arms that here holding her. She quickly stood on the ground.

“Here” Leila was surprised when a hand full of flowers was before her, she took the flowers and inhaled the its scent

‘tulips~ My favorites’ Leila thought happily ‘How did they know? Well it looks we’re really made for each other’

She smiled sweetly to D.O and before she could even regret what she was doing, she gave D.O and Kai a quickly peck on their cheeks and then, she ran away to the bedroom, leaving behind, two dumbfounded boys with a faint blush on their cheeks.

“She kissed us…” Kai was speechless

D.O could only smile like a dork ,an in love dork, which is exactly what he is.

While D.O and Kai were still in the “I-can’t-believe-she-kissed-me” stage, not too far, two figures watched what just happened.

“AAAW” Ryewook cooed “they’re so cute”

“I know, right?” responded Yesung “Well,at least they’re progressing, considering that there’s a little amount of time”


 

Sooo,did you like it?

Please review! I’m not really sure if you guys like were the story is heading or not,and I’d really like to know.

Btw, the song that Leila sang it’s called Koisuru Fortune Cookie by AKB48,has anyone of you heard of the group? I really like their songs!