The First Seal Is Broken

In the seeking of Love

The Sun was already up ,shining in the blue sky, warning every creature that it was time to wake up.

“Waky waky~”

“The Sun is up and the birds are chirping!”

“…Luhan, if you don’t shut up I’m gonna grab a handful of Sehun’s hair and shove it in your mouth”

“why me? I want to sleep too”

Luhan pouted “uugh! You’re  both impossible and ann-“

Moon covered Luhan’s mouth with her hand “If I wake up, would you shut up?”

“Maybe…”

“Good” Moon got out of the bed and at the same time bringing Sehun out of bed too.

“Finally!” Luhan cheered “Now go, clean yourself and get ready ,breakfast is waiting”

“yeah,yeah, I’m going” Moon shuffled her feet in her way to the bathroom.


Leila woke first than the boys, but couldn’t get off the bed because Kyungsoo and Jongin were clutching at her like baby koalas ,so she just stayed there, looking at the ceiling.

‘aish, this kids’ the girl thought, her limbs were growing numb but she didn’t have the heart to wake them up.

She looked at both of them; Kyungsoo had this smile plastered on his face ,maybe he was having a good dream, he looked so innocent and adorable, while Jongin had his mouth a bit opened ,but he still looked adorable.

“mmmnn…” Kyungsoo hummed as he rubbed his eyes

“good morning sleepy head” Leila giggled

“Good morning “ Kyungsoo smiled

Kyungsoo detached himself from Leila and laughed when he noticed how tightly Jongin was hugging Leila.

“care to help me?” Leila looked at Jongin, then at Kyungsoo, who nodded

Kyungsoo smirked before grabbing Leila and gently pulled her off Jongin, who with a loud ‘thud’ fell off the bed and unto the floor.

“what?!” Jongin shot up immediately, shocked

Kyungsoo and Leila laughed.

“Oh? So your laughing” Jongin threatened them “We’ll see who’s laughing”

The next thing Kyungsoo and Leila knew is that they were being tackled and attacked mercilessly by Jongin.

“No!” Leila yelled as Jongin tickled her “no! ha,ha ha ha ha,stop..aha ha ha,stop it!”

“Jongin aha ha ha ha,no more ha ha “ Kyungsoo was in the same state as Leila


Suho patted the bed, searching for his mate’s body, which clear wasn’t in bed, he opened his eyes a Little, and found that Lay wasn’t there either.

‘where are they?’ Suho wondered as he got off bed and stretched

Suho walked out of the room when he heard some voices and giggling sounds.

“Stop it!”

“Hey!”

Suho watched as Lay and Hanna playfully hit each other with kitchen utensils.

“What is going on here?” Suho asked confused, even though, deep inside him something was bothering him, maybe Jealousy?

“Finally, you’re awake” Hanna greeted Suho with a kiss in the cheek “good morning sleepy head”

“…good morning” Suho blushed because of the kiss, soon, that horrible something in his chest disappeared ,why would he be jealous? Hanna loved them both equally.

“C’mon, help us finish breakfast” Hanna grabbed Suho’s hand and pulled him into the kitchen


“Wake up lazy butts, it’s morning already!” Kayla yelled, for once in her life she woke up early in the morning instead of stay in bed, sleeping.

“mmm…” Chanyeol groaned

“I don’t want to…” Baekhyun complained

“uugh” Kayla grunted

Kayla approached to the bed and gave a quick kiss on the cheek to Chanyeol and Baekhyun and then she ran away. Both, Chanyeol and Baekhyun shot off the bed and touched their cheeks in shock.

“did she…?” Chanyeol asked

“I think she did” Baekhyun answered, still in shock


Chen smiled as he watched Xiumin and Storm sleeping soundly, he was happy that he had them in his life.

When Storm woke up, she found Chen like that, staring at her.

“What? Do I have something on my face?” Storm asked Chen

“No, Just that…”

“That?”

“That you’re very pretty” Xiumin talked, who had just woken up

Chen smiled at Xiumin’s words, because they were the truth.

Storm hid her face in the covers, avoiding her mate’s faces, who laughed at the girl’s actions.

‘wish I could wake up like this every day' the girl thought, smiling beneath the covers of the bed.


“Darling”  Kris and Tao tried to wake up Pearl “Love, wake up”

“But…I’m…tired”

“C’mon, Breakfast is ready” Kris spoke again

“and everyone else is up” Tao added

But still, no move from the girls, she wasn’t going to wake up.

“We have no other choice” Kris warned, but the girl didn’t move

“uh?”

Kris looked at Tao, who nodded, then both launched to Pearl and started tickling her.

“ah ha ha ha ha ,stop it! “ The girl was uselessly yelling  “ha ha ha I’m awake ha ha stop ha ha ha”\

 

 

After eating breakfast, the girls scattered around the castle, ether to explore or just for some alone time.


Storm was enjoying the peacefulness of the atmosphere , she was outside the castle, in the garden. Everything was so beautiful and calm, the perfect place for drawing. She asked earlier for some pages and pencils to draw and the Guardians gladly handed her a notebook and some other things.

She smiled happily at her drawing that was now finished, actually she had made two. She blushed at the drawings because unconsciously she had drown Chen and Xiumin.

“Hello~” Storm quickly hid her drawings and turned to see Chen and Xiumin smiling happily at her

“what ya doing?” Chen asked the girl, who was all red and flustered

“err…nothing”

“nothing?” Xiumin rose and eyebrow

“Nothing”

Xiumin grabbed the notebook quickly and opened “then what’s this?”

Storm blushed in embarrassment as the boys gaped at her drawing.

“This is amazing” Chen praised her

“did you draw this?”  Xiumin asked

“yeah” the girl nodded “did you like it?”

“I love it” Chen answered and Xiumin nodded in agreement “you should fo this more often,your skills are amazing”

“really?”

“Yeah” Xiumin smiled “you’re our mate,why would we lie to you?”

“Thanks” the girl blushed ,then she walked to Chen and Xiumin and she gave a soft peck in both’s lips, even though it was just a small peck, it was filled with loved, because she felt loved by Chen and Xiumin.

And like that, the first seal was broken, a soft light emitted from the girl’s mark on her wrist and it seemed as if the whole world stopped.

“it’s broken” Xiumin whispered while looking at Storm’s mark

“what?” the girl asked in confusion

“The seal, you did it! “ Chen grabbed Storm by her waist and spun her around in the air “you broke the seal!”

When Chen put Storm down, he Xiumin grabbed Storm by the shoulders and gave her kisses all over her face “I love you ,I love you”

The girl squealed “I love you too guys”