A Ranging Storm Part I

In the seeking of Love

There was a ranging storm outside the castle, trees banging into the big walls, animals running around scared, thunder and lightning coming from gray skies, strong and cold wind bashing through the corridors of the castle, threatening to knock down everything. This was only the beginning of the chaos ahead.

Even though the climate was something to be scared of, the girls and their mates, along with the older guardians were all together, cuddled in front of the fireplace, the castle's main room. They were chatting among them, trying to forget the chaos that was ranging outside, even if it's just for a moment.

“Favorite color?” The Guardians decided to ask the girls general questions, to learn more about their mates.

“Pink” Kayla answered, she was in between Baek and Chanyeol, who had both, their arms securely around the girl

“Purple” Storm was in Chen’s arms and Xiumin was in Storm’s lap

“lime green” Hanna was back hugging Lay and Suho was back hugging Hanna at the same time.

“sky blue” Leila was in sandwiched between Jongin and Kyungsoo

“wine red” Pearl was in Kris’ arms and her legs were on top of Tao’s

“Black” Moon was in Sehun’s arms and at the same time Luhan was hugging Sehun.

“How many languages you speak?” Asked Xiumin

“two” Storm answered “Korean and Mandarin”

“Korean and English” Kayla smiled proudly

“Korean and a little bit of Japanese” Leila answered

“Mandarin,Korean and English” Hanna spoke

“Mandarin,Korean and English too”  Moon added

“Mandarin,Korean,Cantonese,English,Japanese and a little bit of Spanish” Pearl finally said

“wow”

The Guardians(young and older) stared in shock at Pearl

“you still remember the Japanese lesson our mother gave us?” Heechul asked amped to his sister

“yes” Pearl smiled happily

“mm…” Chanyeol was thinking in another question “fears?”

At the mention of the word ‘fears’ each of the girls shivered involuntary.

“bugs, any kind of bugs hate them, all” Kayla was the first to speak “even thinking of them gives me creeps”

“even butterflies?” Chanyeol asked incredulously

“yes” Kayla deadpanned

“high places” Moon shivered again and Sehun hold her tighter

“storms” Storm shut her eyes at the sound of another thunder.

Xiumin and Chen hold Storm closer to them.

“the ocean” Leila softly spoke

“being alone” Pearl answered

“What do you mean by ‘being alone’ ?” Kris asked her

“being alone…for no one to notice me, people leaving me,I hate to be alone” Pearl shivered and Tao and Kris hugged her and caressed her hair.

“I-I-I hate small places” Hanna finally spoke, her voice cracking a little

“small places?” Suho asked

“Yeah…I am claustrophobic” Hanna whispered

“do you still have that trauma?” asked Kayla to Hanna, who merely nodded

“trauma?” Lay asked her confused

“When I was in highschool, we has school trip to an old city’s ruins. While I was admiring the ruins, I slipped with a rock and fell in some sort of dungeon that was below me, it was small, like a cage. I screamed, cried, but no one came until the students returned to the bus and the teachers notices there was one student missing…they came for me, but the damage was done, I was trapped in there for almost 3 hours” Hanna cried at the memory, she was only 14 at that time.

Lay cleaned Hanna’s face, she smiled a bit.

“aaaw honey” Kayla approached to Hana “you need love”

Hanna snorted “I don’t need your love, I need a unicorn”

“Well ,Lay is a unicorn”  Moon cheekily added

Hanna’s face turned the color of the sunset and Lay simply leaned more to Hanna while Suho kissed the top of Hanna’s head.

They kept talking, sharing stories and embarrassing moments, but soon, their eyelids started to fell heavy, so the girls went to their room and so the Guardians.


The chaos outside didn't seem to stop. Storm couldn't sleep, she was scared of the thunders and lightning, how ironic, the girl with the power of natural disasters, was scared of a mere storm.

'i can't sleep' the girl thought. A thunder , and now, Storm got out of her bed and ran to Xiumin's and Chen's room that was across her room, she eagerly knocked the door, until Xiumin opened it, rubbing his eyes with Chen behind him.

"Ca-can-can I sleep-with -yo-you -g-guys?" Storm stuttered, she could feel a single tear rolling down her cheek, another thunder and this time, she shrieked ,scared and hugged Xiumin.

"sh..sh..sh...everything is alright" Xiumin raised Storm bridal style and carried her to his bed, there, he and Chen surrounded Storm with their arms and put the covers over them, while muttering soothing words to the girls, soon enough, Storm's breathing slowed down and became rhythmic, Chen smiled, Storm had fallen sleep.


"Auch"

"Leila?"

"Hanna?"

The girls stared at each other in confusion, even though it was dark, they could distinguish each other’s' silhouette

"what are you doing?"

"No, What are you doing?"

"I'm going to Jongin's and Kyungsoo's room, I can't sleep" Leila answered softly

"I'm going to Suho's and Lay's room too" Hanna spoke

"ok, you never saw me and I never saw you" talked Leila with a serious voice

"deal" nodded Hanna

Each girl followed her own path to their mates' rooms.

Leila softly knocked Jong's and Kyungsoo's room, soon, Kyungsoo opened the door, he smiled at the sight of Leila, in front of him holding a pillow and in some cute pajamas.

"Can I sleep with you guys?" Leila blushed, thank God that the darkness around covered her blush "but if you don’t want to, then I can go to my room..."

"None of that, of course you can sleep with us" Kyungsoo pulled Leila inside the room.

Leila let out a low scream when a thunder illuminated the room, the noise woke up Jongin, who searched around the room, only to find Leila hugging her pillow with eyes closed, he chuckled and pulled Leila to his bed, Kyungsoo soon doing the same, laid on the bed, Jongin and Kyungsoo scooted closer to the girl. The three of them drifted off to dreamland.


Hanna tripped with something, or rather someone in her way to her mates' room.

"Hanna?" Hanna recognized Lay's voice  and Suho's voice "what are you doing outside your room with this storm?"

"I couldn’t sleep so I thought that if I went to you guys, I would sleep" Hanna shyly talked "what are you doing outside?"

"We felt something...actually, we felt that you were somewhat, uneasy ,so we decided to go to your room...to find you..." Suho answered

"you felt me?" Hanna asked in shock

"Yeah ,I guess it has something to do with our bond, we can feel when you're scared, sad, or angry" Lay talked

"So…can I sleep with you?" Hanna sheepishly asked the boys " The storm is making me nervous..."

"Sure" Suho smiled and both, he and Lay grabbed Hanna's hand and guided her to their room, there, they laid on the bed and pulled the covers over them, they fell asleep, holding each other’s' hand.


Hey~

i'm back,sorry for not updating in a long time,it's because i went with my family to our beach house(You know,vacation XD) and there's no internet there,I only have my phone and it's kinda hard to write with it,so this is ging to be my last update for a while.

BTW,I wrote a new one shot,with FT Island's Hongki as main character,would you like to check it?
 

Bye~~