The road begins

In the seeking of Love

Next day…

Hanna woke up first she tried to move from her current position, but something was stopping her, well, more like someone, she opened her eyes in frustration and raised her head and saw two figures sleeping soundly at her sides. When she realized who they were, her eyes opened wide open.

‘how…did this happen?’ the girl thought. Lay and Suho laid at her sides, in an awkward position, Suho’s arms where around her waist and Lay’s legs were entangled with here’s and Suho’s too, keeping her from moving away.

She moved again and carefully removed Suho’s arms from her waist, but he only mumbled a soft “hnn…plushy” and cuddled more against her, even if it was possible, because heck, he and Lay were almost attached to her.

5 minutes and nothing, Lay and Suho had a steel hold, really, she hadn’t be able to move from her position.

‘this is useless’ Hanna thought while giving up and just resting her head in Lay’s chest

 

On the other side of the room something similar was occurring…

Kayla felt something tickling her, so she just remove it from her face ,after, she heard a loud “ouch”

But she didn’t bother and changed her position and something touched her faced, as her cheek, but she remove it too with a slap and then…”argh”

Kayla finally opened her eyes, lazily and met with two pairs of eyes, staring lovingly at her, but she turned to the other side “go away”

Chanyeol and Baekhyun grimaced and then hugged her again, squishing her, Chanyeol was hugging her waist and Baekhyun was under her acting as a pillow for Kayla’s head.

“let me sleep”

“baby,it’s morning already” Chanyeol hesitantly struck her cheek, waiting for another smack, but no,Kayla didn’t hit him

“We gotta wake up, darling” Baekhyun smiled at Kayla ,but she had her eyes closed, she had fell sleep again.

‘aaaw’ both boys thought ‘how cute’

They decided to follow her example and sleep too.

 

On the other side..

“wake up!”

“leave…me… alone”

“it’s morning,Sehun!”

“I don’t care”

“Moon,Look at the sun shining down for you!~”

“Luhan shut up”

Yes,Luhan was uselessly trying to wake Sehun and Moon but both of them stubbornly refused to do so and just told him to shut up.

“but you need to wake uuup~”

Moon didn’t even looked at him, she just moved closer to him and put her hand in Luhan’s mouth and whispered “just shut up and sleep”

And with those words the girl rested her head in his lap and put her legs above Sehun’s.

‘well, maybe sleeping isn’t so bad after all’ Luhan thought and shot his eyes closed and relax

 

D.O, Leila and Kai were the tree soundly sleeping, well, at least trying to, because D.O and Kai’s weight was almost crushing the poor girl.

“get off” She managed to say, but nothing happened, the boys stand still, no movement.

“UUGH” Leila pushed D.O from her and consequently, Kai fell too, both of the boys hit the cold floor, but continue sleeping. Leila just stared at the boys with utter shock

‘these boys…’ the girl thought and closed her eyes, ready to sleep again.

 

“ajsaahj…”

“huh?”

“asndyudgeq”

“Chen..are you alright?”

“ahsaaggasjh”

“…”

Storm looked at Chen and giggled. The boy was sleep talking. She touched the boy’s hair, it slightly.

“he’s fine” mumbled Xiumin, but his voice was muffled because he had his face resting on Storm’s belly, in a very awkward position, actually the tree of them were. Chen had his body turned to the other side, facing the wall and Xiumin was almost on top of Storm’s body ,his legs were tangled with the girl’s, his face was resting in her belly and his arms were also around the girl’s waist.

“he always sleep talks ,don’t worry”

“oh…ok” the girl smiled, Xiumin was so cute like that, with his eyes closed and his hair messy.

“good night” whispered Xiumin before falling sleep again

“good night” the girl whispered too and adjust herself inside Xiumin’s arms

 

  Pearl was shifting positions in the mattress, something was preventing her from stretch correctly so she stood up, without opening her eyes, to find some place more comfortable.

“Love?”

“hey, where are you going?”

Pearl felt something tugging her wrist and pulling her to the mattress again, still, with eyes closed.

“don’t worry” Hanna talked to Kris “she’s always like this in the mornings, it’s normal in her, just wake her up slowly”

“ok”

Kris and Tao turned to the sleeping girl and smiled. Tao brushed her cheeks, but the girl just turned to the other side, still sleeping, Kris chuckled.

“hey…Love, wake up, it’s morning time” Kris slowly shook Pearl, the girl started opening her eyes, slowly.

“Good Morning!~” Tao chanted when Pearl opened her eyes entirely

“hnn…” was the girl’s reply, but when she realized where she was, she stood up at the speed of light.

“good morning” Pearl mumbled to the boys.

“Oh…you’re awake” Hanna said to Pearl, who smile at her.

“and the others?” Pearl asked Hanna

“sleeping” she pointed to the rest of the girls, who were soundly sleeping with their mates

“aish…then why’d you woke me up if the others are sleeping?”

“it wasn’t me “

“We were” Tao and Kris talked with a cheeky smile

“oh...”

‘Hanna…close the damn curtains” Yes, that was Kayla complaining, she was grumpy in the mornings. It was better no to bother her.

Pearl and Hanna laughed. They watched how Chanyeol and Baekhyun will try to wake up Kayla.

“Sweety wake up” Chanyeol tried to wake Kayla, but nothing.

Baekhyun shook Kayla “Rise and shine Sunshine!~”

“Rise and shine my ” Kayla growled at the boys and covered herself with the sheets

Pearl, Kris, Tao and Hanna laughed even harder at the girl’s answere and the shocked faces of Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

“let me try” Hanna told the boys, she just moved her hand and immediately some water dropped on top of Kayla

“Hanna!”

“Yeah,she’s awake now” Pearl laughed

Pearl took a look at the rest of her friends who were sleeping, well, Moon wasn’t nowhere to be seen, while Kayla was trying to kill Hanna.

“Good morning Pearl” Lay and Suho smiled at her

“morning” she replied

“Hello~” Luhan waved at Pearl

“hey Luhan”

Luhan happily opened the curtains for the sunlight to enter the room. He looked extremely happy.

“I don’t understand how can he be so happy at this hour” Moon mumbled while exit the kitchen

Pearl giggled, Moon wasn’t such a morning person and Sehun neither from what Pearl could see. Sehun was trying to shut up Luhan who had been humming some hyper song during the last 2 minutes

“Is everyone up?” Moon asked to Pearl

“nop, Storm and Leila are-“

Leila was coming out of the kitchen with breakfast ready and D.O was behind her with some juice and drinks.

“nevermind, only Storm is sleeping”

“She’s always the last to wake up” Leila added

“let’s wake her up!” Kayla evilly grinned “let me do it!”

“no thanks ,I’ll do it” Pearl “we don’t want you to drown at the beach next time we’re there”

“hmmff” Kayla scoffed

Pearl walked to Storm, who was happily sleeping between Xiumin and Chen.

“Storm wake up!”

“aaah!” Storm woke up in shock

“wake up,it’s morning”

“I don’t care…”

“stand up now or I call Hanna”

The girl immediately wow up and stood up, of course, she didn’t wanted to get wet at such an early hour.

“Now let’s eat,I’m hungry” Pearl told her

They all grabbed some of the food Leila and D.O had cooked ,it was delicious.

“where do we go now?” asked Pearl to Kris

“to the Sanctuary”

“is the way long?”

“a bit, we’ll have to camp outside”

A shiver run down Pearl’s back, she had never been much of an adventurer person.

Kris seemed to notice the girl’s discomfort and gave her a warm smile “don’t worry,it’ll be alright,you’re going to be with Tao and me, we would not let anything happens to you”

Pearl blushed but smiled “thank you”

 

The guys grabbed several bags and filled them with supplies and tents,the way to the sanctuary was long and heavy, maybe they’ll need to camp somewhere.

“everyone’s ready?” Suho asked

The girls nodded.

“ok,let’s go”

They said good bye to the old lady and started their way to the valley.

“hey” Kris talked to Pearl”

“mm..?” the girl replied

“you speak Cantonese?”

“yeah, why the question?”

Tao joined the conversation ,smiling “well, we were wondering how do you talked to the old lady, she didn’t speak Korean, only Cantonese.

“aah…yes, actually I speak English, Cantonese, Mandarin ,Spanish and a little bit of Japanese”

“wow” the boys mouthed, Pearl merely smiled

“Pearl~” Kayla sing sang

“what?”

“I didn’t know that you liked skinship so much” Kayla pointed to Pearl’s hands, the girl blushed furiously, Tao was holding her right hand and Kris was holding her left hand. Pearl didn’t even notice when that happened.

Even though Pearl was flushed, she kept holding Tao’s and Kris’ hand and that made the boys’ hearts explode with happiness.

“and what about you?” Pearl retorted

“I what?”

“since when you like skinship so much, because from what I see, Baekhyun is having a great time holding you” That’s right, Baekhyun was holding Kayla’s waist.

“YAH!” Kayla flicked Pearl in the forehead “whatever I do, it doesn’t concerns to you”

“the same here then” Pearl smirked to Kayla

“you’re the baby of the group, everything you do is my concern too”

“aish!”

Kris and Tao stared at Kayla with confusion.

“baby?”

“Yeah” spoke Hanna “Pearl is the youngest among us, so she’s the baby of the group”

Kris and Tao squished Pearl’s cheeks “aaaaw”

“uuggh” Pearl smacked the boys’ hands from her face

“I hate you all”

“You love us” Leila gave Pearl a cheeky smile

“love you too darliong” Storm blew a kiss in Pearl’s direction

“uuugh” was all Pearl said “let’s just keep walking and one sigle comment about babies and I’ll threw you down the hill”

Silence, no more talks about babies.