Yes? YES!

In the seeking of Love

Kayla needed to release the stress that tearing her mind. This whole we-need-to-kiss situation was just crazy. Even though Kayla actually liked the situation, but still, it was nerve wrecking.

“Excuse me” Kayla spotted Eunhyuk and Donghae in the dinner room

“Yes?” Donghae smiled

“is there any place or room where I can practice my dance?” Kayla asked the boys

“You dance?” Eunhyuk was curious

Kayla nodded “Yeah, a bit and when I’m stressed I dance to release the stress”

“Ah ,I see” Donghae smiled again, a reassuring smile “I know that this situation must be really stressful and difficult for you girls”

“There is a training room down the hall in front of the music room” Eunhyuk pointed the hall that was across the room

“Thanks” Kayla smiled, gratefully to the men

Kayla walk to where the Guardians had said and she spotted the music room and just in front was another room, but first, she needed music, so she decided to ask Pearl for her Ipod.

“Pearl?” Kayla entered the music room “are you here?”

Kayla spotted her friend, she was sitting in front of the piano, playing some soft melody.

“Kayla?” Pearl heard her friend’s voice “what are you doing here? Did something happen?”

Kayla laughed at her friend’s paranoia “no, can you lend me your Ipod please?”

“here” Pearl gave Kayla her Ipod “what for?”

“Ahh and the speaker please” Kayla grabbed the speaker that Pearl handed her “I want to practice my dance, you know just release some energy”

“Aaah, ok”

“Thanks” Kayla left the room and headed to training room ,there the speaker and searched for some songs to dance, she loved dancing. It was her passion, her dream was to become a professional dancer and to open a dancing school and for that she needed money, that is the reason that her friends and her opened the Café, to earn money to help their dreams come true.

She warmed up a bit before starting, she smiled as she filled the rhythm of I Got A Boy from SNSD.

She danced as the music started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGjjbyWOlfc

Now, she was going to dance Breath by Miss A

She kept dancing, moving her hips at the rhythm of the music, unaware that the music had called the attention of the former her mates, who were now watching her dancing. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were practically salivating.

“So, how was it?” Kayla finally turned around just to see the faces of her mates in utter shock.

“That was amazing” Baekhyun told her, he and the rest of the Guardians were out of shock now

“yeah,I didn’t know you could dance like that” Chanyeol smiled

“thanks” Kayla smiled to the boys, grateful for the compliments

Chanyeol decided that now was the perfect time to invite Kayla to a date, so he nudged Baekhyun in his ribs as a signal.

“C’mon,ask her” Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun

“No,you do it”

“but you said that would do it”

“well,I changed my mind, you do it”

Kayla watched as the boys bickered among them with amusement

“boys” Kayla called their attention “what do you want to ask me?”

“Would you…” Chanyeol said

“Go on a date” Baekhyun followed him

“with us?” both of them asked

“sure” Kayla smiled at the boys, who were nervously looking at each other

“yes?”

“Yes”

“YES?!”

Kayla laughed at the boys’ energetic reactions “yes, I will go on a date with you guys”

“Yei!” Chanyeol cheered

“tomorrow, wait for us in the garden, at night!” Baekhyun told her, with that he and Chanyeol left the room, almost jumping.

Kayla smiled at the boys’ dorkiness