Guardian's clothe

In the seeking of Love

When they finished eating, the boys went to wash the dishes while the girls sat together,

“I feel dirty” Kayla wrinkled her nose

“Me too” said Moon while exanimating her hair

“same here” Hanna looked at her clothes that were all dirty and full of dust from walking through the valley

“I’ll ask the old lady if there’s somewhere to wash ourselves” Pearl stood up

“and our clothe” added Leila

“well,in Pearl’s case,Tao’s shirt” teased Storm

“shut up or else next time you wanna have a nice day outside ,it will turn out as a horrible nightmare with dark clouds and loud thunders” warned Pearl to Storm, the girl gulped .

Pearl found the old lady outside the house, staring at the clouds that were bright and passing without any worry through the sky, they looked so calm in contrast to the scenery of the village.

“Excuse me” Pearl talked in Cantonese to the old lady, who stared at the girl with surprise “is there anywhere were I could take a bath?”

“Yes young lady, there’s a waterfall down the road, just follow the path”

“thanks ”

Pearl talked to her friends.

“really?!” squealed Kayla happily “That’s great, finally I can get this dirt of me”

“Let’s go” Hanna talked

Storm stopped her tracks “wait, shouldn’t we tell the boys before going to the waterfall?”

“you’re right” Moon nodded

“ok”

The girls found the boys playing with the water and the soap on the kitchen.

“…”

“eh..jejeje” Suho scratched the back of his neck with embarrassment

“The old lady told us there’s a waterfall down the road were we can wash ourselves, so we came to tell you that we’ll be there” Hanna giggled looking at how cute her mates looked with soap bubbles in their hair ‘wait…did I just called them my mates and cute?’ Hanna thought embarrassed

 “ok” Suho smiled “be careful”

Hanna nodded.

The girls headed out of the kitchen, but Kris stopped them “wait!”

Kris told something to the boys and the girls watched with utter confusion at the boys who now ran frantically to somewhere in the house.The girls shrugged,they were getting used to the boys’ weird actions.

“here” The boys, giggling, handed to each of their mate a backpack

“what’s in there?” Storm asked with curiosity

“Just some clothes, I assume as your actual clothes are dirty,you don’t want to use them again” Chen answered smiling

“oh…thanks” Storm smiled sweetly to the boy, who blushed.

The girls headed out of the house with backpack in hand and all.

“HAVE FUN” Baekhyun yelled waving good bye

Kayla smiled and then sighed hopelessly, ‘aish ,this boy’

“looks like Baek is a little too excited for you” Pearl teased Kayla, who just glared at her friend

 

“finally” Hanna admired the breath taking view. It was beautiful, crystalline water everywhere, smelling flowers with bright colors covered the green grass, it was a paradise.

“Let’s go!” Storm ran happily to the little pool where the waterfall reached

The girls took their clothes off and stayed in undergarments and dived into the water. They all sighed happily at the feeling of the cold water refreshing their skin and their senses, it was incredible.

“this is so unrealistic” Leila suddenly said dreamily

“what?” the girls asked confused looking at their friend who had a dreamy face

“This” Leila played with the water,staring at her reflction “we were kidnap by some hot strangers ,who claim to be bonded with us and that we need to help them safe  their planet form the darkness”

“I know” Hanna added pointing to the waterfall “well, let’s just follow them, maybe it’s not that bad, I mean, it’s not every day you see something like this”

“true” Moon smiled admiring the view before her

Hanna used her powers and splashed playfully some water to her friends. They started fooling around and splashing water to each other, perhaps, this situation isn’t so bad after all.

“Now I know why Chen was giggling when he handed me the backpack” Storm grumped folding her arms over her chest

“This is ridiculous” Kayla looked at herself, the girls were dry and fully clothed with clothe the boys gave them, but what the girls didn’t know, it was that those garments were boys’ clothe, the guardians clothe to be exact. (http://www.polyvore.com/kayla/set?id=103918930 )

“I know” Hanna sighed, Lay’s shirt was too big for her and Suho’s pants were loosely tied around her waist (http://www.polyvore.com/hanna/set?id=103919423 )

“At least yours is long!” Storm whined “look at me! This just covers my !”

The girls laughed, it was true, Chen’s shirt was a little small for Storm, so her long legs were seen and her undergarments too.

“here” Moon helped her friend  ”use this”

Moon took out of Storm’s backpack another shirt that seemed to be a little bigger. =

“Use this as a skirt”

“Moon you’re a genius!”

“I know”

Moon was wearing Luhan’s shirt and it was waaay too long for her, Moon was really short girl and as Luhan was taller, the shirt looked like and oversized dress on her. She also grabbed Sehun’s shirt and put it over Luhan’s so it would look a little bit more girly. (http://www.polyvore.com/moon/set?id=103921540 )

Leila was wearing Kai’s shorts and D.O’s shirt, she was the only one of the girls that looked decent with the boys’ clothe on. (http://www.polyvore.com/leila/set?id=103921757 )

Pearl ended using Kris’ long shirt that reached her knees and Tao’s shirt, which she wore as a jacket above Kris’ shirt. (http://www.polyvore.com/pearl/set?id=103922814 )

“This is much better” Storm added fixing her new shirt (http://www.polyvore.com/storm/set?id=103919168 )

“Let’s go back” Hanna ordered

When the girls arrived to the house, they herd some bickering inside, so they decided to listen behind the door of the room.

“how do you think they will react when they see the clothe?” they heard Kris asked

“I really don’t know” responded Kai “well, I think Leila would not take it so bad”

“yeah” Kris added “I think Pearl wouldn’t mind neither”

“I want to see to how cute Moon will look!” Luhan said excitedly

Moon blushed behind the door. The girls kept listening.

“Me too!” squealed Xiumin “I want to see Storm!”

The girls face slapped, this guys…

The girls decided to knock in the door and do as if they never heard anything.

Toc toc toc!

Kris opened the door. The girls entered at stared at the boys, suddenly Chanyeol and Baek tackled Kayla.

“you look so cute!” Chanyeol yelled happily

Kayla hit the boys’ head “get off me you idiots”

Kayla wasn’t such a sweet girl, she had a bad temper and a lack of patience.

“But I don’t want to” retorted Chanyeol making the “puppy eyes”

“Me neither” whined Baekhyun doing the same as Chanyeol

“uugh, fine, you asked for it” Kayla freed from the boys’ grip and turned herself invicible ,the clothe turned invisible too, it was a little useful trick Kayla had learned to do.

Chanyeol and Baek stood up confused. Searching with their eyes the lost girl.

“OUCH” both boys whined when something slapped them in their heads, well, rather someone.

Kayla chuckled and turned visible again. Chanyeol and Baekhyun pouted.

“that won’t work with me, sorry babies” Kayla smirked, but became utterly red when she realized she had called them “babies”

Chanyeol and Baekhyun smirked smugly.

Moon yawned “sleep”   The girls were all tired,so as the night came,the only thought of having a nice night's sleep and it seemed that Moon was the first among them to fall sleep.

Luhan and Sehun chuckled then gathered Moon in their arms and the girl rested her head in Sehun’s chest and slowly drifted to sleep.

‘she’s so cute’ Luhan thought while her hair

“it’s getting late and tomorrow we have a lot to walk, so let’s follow Moons example and go to sleep” ordered Kris

The girls gathered together and slept ,together, away from the boys’ who pouted at the sight of the deer and the poker faced in front of them,with their mate sounfly sleeping in their arms,Luhan and Sehun tuck their tongues out,mocking at the sulking boys.

“not fair, Luhan and poker faced get to sleep with their mate” pouted Chen

“sshhh” Luhan hushed Chen, who glared at the deer.

Soon, the room was filled with soft snores and passive breathings.

 

Pearl woke up at the middle of the night, she couldn’t sleep, so she decided to get some fresh air, and to her surprise, Hanna was out too.

“can’t sleep?”

“yeah” Pearl responded wrapping her arms around her chestmit was cold outside

“me neither”

Pearl stared at the nocturnal sky, something was different in EXO .There,in the sky were two moons at night, but that didn’t make it weird, in fact, it made the nocturnal scenery to look more enchanted. At night, the village appeared like a fantasy village taken out of a fairy tale.

 

Meanwhile the girls talked outside, Tao and Kris woke up too and noticed their mate wasn’t in bed so they searched for her, she was outside with Hanna.

Tao was going to make them enter the house again, but Kris stopped him and motioned him to listen to the conversation.

“Did you ever imagined this?” Pearl asked to Hanna

“Imagine what?”

“This, I mean, did you ever dreamed about your prince charming or perfect boy?”

“Several times” Hanna chuckled “and you?”

“Yes, many times, but who would’ve thought that my prince charming would be, not one but two”

Kris and Tao smiled.

“neither that instead of a prince charming, it would be two hot aliens”

Kris’ and Tao’s smiled grew bigger and their hearts started beating rapidly.

“you like them, don’t you?” Hanna teased Pearl

“yeah, a little”

“just a little?”

“Ok,a lot” Pearl gave up,who was she going to fool? She really liked those boys, even though she just met them, she felt as if she had known them since forever.

Kris’ and Tao’s heart swell in delight, she liked them!

“and what about Suho and Lay? You like them too. Uh?”

“maybe”

“admit it, you like them, I’ve seen how you look at them”

Hanna didn’t responded, she was caught in the act.

“Ok, let’s go inside, it’s getting cold” Hanna said to Pearl

Kris and Tao ran inside and laid on the mattress, pretending to be asleep.

Hanna laid on the spot she had been before, but Pearl went to where Tao and Kris were sleeping, she didn’t even knew why she did so, but she did it and she couldn’t back up now.

“Can sleep with you?” Pearl blushed and looked down to avoid the blond and the panda’s gaze

“Of course” Kris mumbled and moved a little so Pearl could easily lie between him and Tao.

“Thanks” Pearl mumbled sleepily ,while tucking herself between the boys

Kris and Tao wrapped their arms securely around Pearl’s small body and Pearl hide her face in Kris’ chest while Tao hid his face the crook of her neck.

“Any time Love” Kris whispered to the already sleep girl in his arms.


What do you think of the story for now?

if you have any advice or point out some errror i did,feel free to do it!