Girls

In the seeking of Love

Somewhere in the cosmos...

"They need to find them,and you know it"  said a tall man to his friend

"i know Eunhyuk,we all know" his friend replied "but how will they do it?"  

"I don't know Donghae,but without them,we will be over,everything will be over" 

"i hope the boys will be able to to find them on time"  

"me too"  said Eunhyuk  "besides,they are already grown up,I have faith in them"

"Me too,is...that...they're just teenagers" repleid Donghae "I fear for them,we've been teaching them and training them all their lives ,but still..." 

"C'mon" Eunhyuk luaghed "They have Kris as their leader,you know how he is,i'm sure he'll be able to handle them,besides,there's Suho too"

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk for a moment and then smiled a bit,maybe his friend was right,they'll be able to safe the three and their planet.

"C'mon,let's go to the palace,we need to see the three of live and the Qeen and the King called for us"


In another side of the cosmos...

"Hey,hey,HEY!" A girl was trying to wake her friends "Girls,wake up!"

"Leave me alone..."

"The sun haven't even woke up"

"sleep"

"..."

"Give me my blanket,it's cold"

The girl,noticing that her friends weren't going to wake up ,she was going to take extreme measures,she smiled evily.

"1..2..3..."  She move her hand up and then towards her sleeping friends

SPLASH

"Hanna!"

"I will kill you!"

"Aish"

"...i hate you"

"Ugh"

Hanna smiled "So you're awake now?"

"i hate you so much,it's not fair ,you always use your powers for this"  

The girls,were not so ordinary girls,they had special powers,strange,right? 

"aaaw,please Pearl,you love me"

The latter pouted "yes,sadly"

Hanna sticked her tong out playfully "Girls go wash and dress yourselves,or will be late for work"

The girls groaned in their way to the bathroom. 

1 hour...

"Welcome to Cookies Love Café,what can i do for you?" That's right,the girls owned a Café ,it was called Cookies Love,it was a comfy place,perfect to sit and talk  while enjoying some  delicious snacks.

"hmmm..." Pearl hated this type of costumers,the ones that approached to the counter and then think for what they'll buy,if you are going to buy something,at least think of it first,but no matter how much she hated them,she kept a false smile plastered on her face.

"give me a hot chocolate with a strawberry muffin please"

"your order will be ready in some minutes" Pearl said to the costumer with a false tone of voice

Pearl walked to the kitchen,where Leila was cooking,she was the chef of the Café. "Here are the orders,tell Hanna to get them to table 4 please"

"OK" replied Leila,she looked busy with her dishes.

Pearl returned to the counter,she smiled as she spotted Kayla ,she was the hostess of the Café,Kayla and ber had the most easiest jobs in the Café,Kayla just needed to stand there,greeting at the people that entered and leaved the Café and she...well she just stayed behind the counter to recive the money or to  take some orders,becuase most of the time her friends,Hanna and Moon took the orders as they were the waiters in the Café.

"Pearl" she heard somomene called her,but she decided to ignore it. "Pearl!"

"hmm...?" Pearl said lazily turning arround.

"Have you seen Storm?" It was Hanna

"No,but I bet she is sleeping somewhere in the Café" Pearl answered to Hanna smirking.

"That punk" Hanna said angrily "i told her to buy some new supplies for Leila,she said she was out of sugar"

Peal laughed,Storm was really lazy when it came to work. "I'll do it if you want to,just let me find Storm,she will need to stay behind the counter while i'm out"

Hanna smiled "OK,and thanks,by the way,good luck trying to find that punk"

Pearl laughed again.She open the door of the counter and went to find Storm;she had spotted her inside the cleaning closet,sleeping,as usual.

"Wake up lazy ,don't make me wake you up,i'm not as gentle as Hanna" Pearl told her friend,who immediately jolted up "good,now go and replace me at the counter please"

Storm stared at her confused."What? Why?"

"beacuase i'm going out,to do YOUR job" Pearl told her,emphasizing the word 'your'  

"oh..ok" Storm smiled nervously,she definately didn't want to angry her friend,especially considering her short temper.