Now they know

What Are You!?

No one P.O.V

With that they begin to fight. 4minute just stand one side because Beast told them too and Big Bang thought it 's not fare to fight 6 vs 9. Yoseob vs Daesung, Dongwoon vs Suengri, T.O.P vs Gikwang,Hyunseung vs, Taeyang and Doojoon vs Gd. *I never knew that they are so strong even without Joker and Queen. Luckily I brought my knife. Gd thought. With that Gd slash Doojoon right arm. " Aarrgg!! Play cheat! I thought you say that no weapons are allowed in this fight! Arrgg!!" Doojoon said while holding his injured arm.

Gayoon quickly ran to Gd and fight with him. But Gd knew that he can't injured the girls badly so he throw away the knife and fight with her woth bare hands.Well you may think that Beast and 4minute might win,but no, they are losing since Big Bang uses weapons to fight with Beast so they can fight with the girls faster. With that Beast and 4minute are losing.

" I thought you said that you all  can win us within 30 minute. But it's seem that we win you all with 15 minute only.(smirk) You all are so weak without Joker and Queen." Gd said and spit at the floor. When they about to walk off, " I thought you fight with our members because you are strong, but it's not seem like that. You only fight them because you knew that we are not with them. But to bad, we are here now. Get ready now." Hyuna said.

She has no worries to scared that they knew her voice because the mask that they wear will their voice( If you know what I mean.) Well from the beginning of the fight, Junhyung and Hyuna were at the top floor on the building. It's only 2 floor. Junhyung and Hyuna jump off the building.* I told you Gd. I knew that they will come and help their members. Idiot! That's why I feel so bad about this fight.

"Here come the Joker and Queen." Gd said. Actually he feels very scared but he did not show it. " Bye we got to go" Gd said trying to run away from Joker and Queen." There's no way we let you go when you already beat our members right Joker" Hyuna said, threatening Gd.*Now you scared of me! When at school act like you so big that all peaople scared of you. Now you scared. How I wish that I can always fight with you at school. It bacause of HIM that I need to act like a nerd. " No I'm gonna get my revenge." Hyuna beat Gd so  badly. Junhyung look at the rest of Big Bang member.

I must say  is not a look buy a glare so that they not interupt Hyuna business."If you don't wantto get beaten up more badly then your leader you ban go ahead and your leader. If you don't want you better stay where you are." Junhyung warn them. His not kidding when he said that Hyuna will beat them badly when they interupt her business because one of the time that he get beaten up badly when Hyuna fight with HIM.

When Big Bang heard what Joker said, they imeediately stop at where they are and just stand still.If not they either get beaten up by Joker, by trying to stop them getting involve in Queen's business, or getting beaten up badly by Queen." Guyss! What are you doing there? Come and help me." Gd said while trying to get up. Gd seriously get beaten up badly. Queen did not let Gd at time to beat her. With the last kick on the stomach, Gd vomit blood. " This is what you will get when you want to fight with my members and this is my revenge. Gd said to Gd.

Then look at to his memeber who standing there watching at their leaders trying to get up." Lucky for you guys that Joker just now warn you about not getting involve in my business, if not you will get beaten up more badly than your leader here." With that Joker and Queen walk away. Before both of them can walk away. Doojoon stop them. " You are not going anywhere." He said.Junhyung and Hyuna look at each other and run away in a split second." BOTH OF YOU GOING TO GET FROM ME TOMORROW!!" Doojoon shout in frustrated.Big Bang members look at him like his going to kill someone in a second.

" Sorry about Queen beating you like that. Even though you lied to us about not using the weapons, I still want to say sorry abou what Queen do to you. I don't know what you did to Queen to beat you like that. You must be careful to who you bullied in scchool or any where." Doojoon said. " Let's go guys." With that 4minute and Beast walk away. * What does he means by be craeful about who I bullied in school or anywhere." Let's go home guys."

In 4minute and Beast apartment

" I'm sorry about not able to protect you. I break our promise. I'm such a bad brother." Yoseob said to Gayoon who lost constious because she the only girl who figth Gd beside Hyuna. " Gayoon, you must be disapointed in me because you have this kind of brother.Yoseob said while sobbing. He sleep beside Gayoon to stay beside his lovely sister.

Hyuna and Junhyung House

" Did you hear what Doojoon oppa said. Hahaha!! So funny! today is the best. Get to beat Gd soooooo badly. " Hyuna said. She is satisfied what she did to Gd." But oppa don't think that I will forget what you did to me in school." Junhyung smile nervously and run away from Hyuna, who will beat him in a second. Hyuna chased him in the living room. When she catch Junhyung and jump on his back so he piggy back Hyuna on his back.

The next morning in school

" Who is he?" " He so handsome." " He so cute."  *Who are talking about. Whatever. I don't care. But why the boys looking at me.Oh ! I forget to wear my glasses. Stupid! Guesse, I don't need to wear that stupid glasses again. Hyuna smack her on forehead. Hyuna look at the new group of boys and walk away. * Who is she? She look so familiar. HE said. Hyuna went in her class and seat on her. She took her phone and ear piece and lied her head on the table while listening songs.

After a few minute, the class begin. " Ok guys, i want to introduces you to our new classmates.Come in guys" The teacher said. * I don't care who is my new classmate. just hope he or she sit beside me. Hyuna thought and look at outside the window while the girls shout excitedly. * So noisy!!She thought and frown.

" Please introduced youselves." The teacher said again. " Hi I'm Suho" "Chanyeol" "D.O" "Baekhyun" "Sehun" "Kai" All of them introduced themselves happily except for Kai. His face is expresionless. His words are cold. But what the girls care." You may choose your sit" When the teacher siad that all the girl sscreaming to sit beside them except for Hyuna, who still looking outside the window like there's exciting show there. * She look like she don't care about us. It's better to sit beside her than sit beside a crazy fan.

Without a hesistate he walk toward Hyuna place." May I sit here?" Kai said coldy. Hyuna only look at him. * Don't tell me she is a crazy fan.  Kai thought. It's feel like he regret to sit besde Hyuna. But what Hyuna replied shocked him. " Yeah whatever." Hyuna look outside the windows angain. *Why must he sit beside me? Haiiss.. If only Jongin here. It will more fun. When Kai sit beside Hyuna, all the girls glare at Hyuna. Because mostly, the girls like Kai. The rest of EXO K member sit behind Kai, that have five empty seat.

RINGGG!! * Finally recess. I'm hungry. Looks like I'm going to sit alone and run awa from Beast and 4minute members. Hyuna thought. She quickly pack her bag and run away. Without looking EXO K members.* She look like Hyuna Kai thought. Only Kai, Beast and 4minute knows Hyuna is Queen. EXO K did not knows that Hyuna is Queen because when they together, Hyuna and Junhyung always wore mask.

In the canteen

Hyuna quickly paid for her food and look for a place for sit. " Well ,well. Looks who here. A nerd change to become like a swan. Don't think when Gikwang safe you from me, I won't bully you. I'm not scared at all" Nana said. * Obviously she scared. " Yeah right. Who is the one who go behind Gd when Gikwang let her hand."( Smirk)  " I'm not" " Did I say you name? " Hyuna said again. all the people laught at Nana. " Yo-you!!" " What! You wan t to slap me again? Do want to know something? You slap is nothing to me.( smirk adn glare at Nana)

Nana quickly slap Hyuna face. There's little blood on her lips.Hyuna wipe the blood and glare at Nana angrily. When Nana saw her glare, she feels so scared " Girls! Hold her" Minah and Yoona hold Hyuna. Nana punch Hyuna face and her stomach.Hyuna just stand still. From there, she saw Big Bang members looks so happy and Junhyung, who is looks so angry.

Junhyung walk toward Hyuna. When he walk past the student, most of the student can feel the astrophere around Junhyung. " Oh oppa! You want to join me, beast this nerd who want to be a swan. But to bad, she can't because is so ugly" What Nana said made Junhyung more angry.* Nana you are so dead Hyuna thought." Yeah! I want to join you" Without listening to the rest os the sentence, Nana pull Junhyung to stand infront of Hyuna and give him an egg to throw at Hyuna. " I want to join to throw this egg at you!" Junhyung said angrily and throw the egg at Nana. Most of the student gasp at what Junhyung do to Nana. "Oppa! What you doing? You supossed to throw at this not Nana unnie!" Minah said. Junhyung punch the wall because he know that they are still girl." Don't tell you like this " Gd said

"Called her one more time, I'm gonna punch so badly.Opps! Sorry! I don't realised that you are still injured from the fight with Queen. Maybe I just beat one from your member" Junhyung said." Wat do you know from this fight. By the way don't try to get away from this question. Why do you care baout this anyway?" Gd said and smirk. In a spilt second Gd already on the floor.  This you are saying is MY SISTER YOU DAMNIT!" Junyung punch Gd ignoring the fact that Gd is still injured from yeterday fight.

Big Bang shock when they heard that Hyuna is Junhyung sister. " Oppa it's enough. We can still get our revenge some days." Hyuna said stopping Junhyung from punching Gd. "Listen here! Don't try to touch my sister, Kim Hyuna, if you stil dare to bully her. You will get it from us.n You all don't know who we are yet!" With that Junhyung brought Hyuna to threat her injury. *what does she means by getting their revenge someday. And how did he know about yeterday fight? Id he there? What does we don't know about them. Gd thought.

*She's Hyuna? Why don't I recognize earlier?

                                                            To be continued....

Here's a new chapter. I know it's boring. Subscribe and comment.. Don't be a silent reader.. Ok!