Challenge

What Are You!?

Hyuna P.O.V:

Finally Beast oppas and 4minute unnies forgive me and oppa. It feels so great to be back together. But still there is one more problems, the queenka still not happy with me getting closer to Beast oppa and the Kingka, I have no idea where are they for the past few days. Talking about them, here they are. I was at my locker and all the girls are screaming the lungs out.. Ohh gosh.. hope that they just turn mute so there are peace in this school. To let you know, i wear my spectacle back on. I just not use to the attention that this school are giving me. Jongin and I are back as best friend. It feels good when you know that your best friend are back with you. We get along with each other very well. We also spen our time like we used to.

Ringgg!!

Better get going before I need to run 3 round around the field. But you know, gangster like me can more then 3 rounds but nerd cant run 3 round since she only read books. I change my clothes and checked that my tattoo are not seen. I just get new tattoo on both of my arms an wrist. But I covered them some powder so that it could not be seen.

" Ok guys today we going to the high jump( the one that minho lay with jungah on dream team). Boys are going to pair up girls and both of you going to compete with all the other pairs. " The teacher said. High jump I see. This is going to be fun. I love High Jump. As usual Gd ging to pair up ith Nana. Is his brain working. Out of all girls, he choose Nana. This game going to be interesting. I see all the girls got a partner except for me. " Songsenim, I don't have a partner." I said to the teacher. " Oh! I forget to introduced to all of you. This is our new classmate His name is Minho. Minho you can partner with Hyuna." Lucky for to get to partner with most handsome guy in our class. " Hi! You must Hyuna right? I'm Minho. Let try our best to win." He take out his hand, want to shake his hand with me. I as a friendly girl, agree to shake with his hand. " Hi. I'm Hyuna. Let try our best to win." 

"Hey new guy. I think you are not going to in with that nerd girl. I bet doesn't even know how to jump." Gd said. " Shut up! jerk! " I said to him as turn my back to him. Challenge accepted Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OK! This is just short chapter. I hope that yu reaally like this story.  Subscribe and commeny :)