Chapter 14

What Are You!?

No One P.OV:

"You may start after I blow this whistle." The teacher said. (Whistle). Both group run to the center to take as many balls as they can. Gayoon,Doojoon,Yoseob and Gikwang manage to get all the balls first since they ran ver fast. * I have never seen such a fast runner before. The teacher thought. He was shocked when Gayoon,Doojoon,Yosoeb and Gikwang ran. *How can they get the balls so fast. Eunji was shocked too. Normally it was her group to get the balls first.

" Gayoon, you take Bomi. Yoseob, you take Eunji. Gikwang, you take Namjoo and I will take Chorong. Understand?" Doojoon asked. It was always his duty to give instruction when they having fight with their enemies. "Nae!" They answered. With that Gayoon throw one of her ball to Bomi, but Bomi manage to catch because Gayoon did not throw he balls so hard cause she knows that this is just game. Then there are 2 balls coming toward Gayoon, but Gayoon mange to dodge both balls. She try to throw her second ball to Bomi again, and this time it hit Bomi, hard, on her stomach. " Oww!!" Bomi cried. "Gosh! I'm so sorry!" Gayoon said.

" How dare you throw the ball to her hard. Take this!" With this Chorong throw the ball to Gayoon hard but still Gayoon dodge the ball. Doojoon saw the seen, he quickly throw the to Chorong softly and it hit Chorong. Chorong was shocked tthat she was out because she is always the last want that finish off the opponent. Without their leader, Eunji and Namjoo did not know what to do because they are not that strong unlike Bomi and Chorong. Not even 5 minutes, both of them are out.

" Yeah! We win!" Doojoon.Gayoon,Gikwang and Yoseob cheered and they hug each other. *How can we lose to them? This is impossible. Chorong thought angrily. " Ok guys, you can go for your break."The teacher said when the bell ring. With that, the students went for their breaks. "Oppa! I want to go to toilet first." Gaayoon said to Yoseob. " Ok! I wait for you at the table." He said and rufffle Gayoon's hair. Gayoon just noddded. 

Gayoon make her way to the toilet and feels that there is somebody following her but she just ignore it. When she went in and wash her hand, Chorong,Namjoo, Eunji and Bomi went in and lock the door. When Gayoon saw that Bomi locked the door, she face them calmly. " What you want?" Gayoon asked. "Hahaha!!" 4 of them laugh. "What? Did I just tell a joke?" Gayon said. She don't like to waste time.

Chorong went near Gayoon and hold Gayoon's chin but Gayoon' push her hand away. "(smirk) Listen hear Gayoon, stay away from Yoseob oppa, Gikwang oppa and Doojoon oppa. If I saw you still hang out with them, we will give you punishment. Understand?" Chorong pat Gayoon's head and that part itt made Gayoon mad. First, she touch her cheek,then don't allow her to hang out with her own brother and her friends and lasty, she just freaking touch her hair.

" Did you just touch my hair?" Gayoon ask and glared at them. " Yes I did. Why? Do you want more? Girls she want more, let's touch her hair together." The 4 idiots go make her hair messy and that's what Gayoon angry. Gayoon slap Chorong face. All the 4 of them stop and look at Gayoon. " Did you just slap my face?" Chorong asked. " No. I did not slap you face. I was touching you face. Oh! Don't tell me you like it. Oh! It's ok, it's my plessure to touch you face more." With that, Gayoon slap Chorong's face alot of time. The other 3 tries to stop Gayoon, but she shook them way. With one moore slap on Chorong face, she stop. " Next time, better keep your hands to youselve, if not, you need plastic surgery for you face." Gayoon said as she touch Chorong face lightly.

*I will get you one day Gayoon. Chorong said..

" Gayoon over here!" Yoseob shouted and wave his hand to Gayoon.Gayoon saw her brother and her friends and went toward him."Oppa, you haven't eat your food?" Gayoon asked. " Of course not, I'm waiting for you, so that I can eat with you. Come, sit beside me." Gayoon sit beside Yoseob and eat whatever Yoseob feed her. Doojoon secretly look at the 'couple'. He felt envy of Yoseob because he always with Gayoon. When they are eating, they startled, they heard plate drop and people laughing. Dongwoon tried to look at the scene but Doojoon remind them about what he said early in the morning.

"Who is the 'lucky' want that get bully by the Kingka and Queenka?" A girl asked her friend when the walk pass Beast and 4minute table. Gikwang tried to eavesdrop their convosation. " Who else if not Hyuna." When Gikwang heard Hyuna name,he quickly get up from his sit." Hyung! Hyuna is in trouble!" He said to Doojoon. Without waiting for Doojoon reply, he quickly ran to the scene. When he reached there, he saw Kai hugging Hyuna.

 

 

 

 

To be continue...

 

 

What had happen to make Kai hugging Hyuna?? Stay tune!

 

 

I know that I took  along long time to update. I have been busy with schoool. Do subscribe and comment! :D I wish I don't have silent reader over here. Im sorry if there are mistake in my spelling and grammar. I dont even know if this story entertaining or not.