Closer

What Are You!?

The next morning

" Hyuna! Wake up and eat your breakfast!" Junhyung shouted at you.

"Neh~" You reply and come down.

"Hyuna, I'm sorry for shouting at you yesterday." Junhyung look sad but you just shoke your head.

"Ani, I know that oppa is just corcern about me. I understand." you said and smile brighter.

"Thank you for understading me." Junhyung hug you tightly while you just chuckle.

Faster eat, we're going to be late." Junhyung ruffle your hair while you just pout.

Your P.O.V:

Oh god! Why is my hand look more worse than yesterday?I cannot let oppa know about this or else he going to nag at me 24 hours. But it damn pain! 

Hyuna, you can do this! Just bear it for a while.Fighting! Ouchh! It so pain!

- At School-

I really don't feel like going to school. My hand os so freaking pain!! I better pulled down both my sleeve to cover my bandage. Tsk! Look who infront of me?? It almighty 'Jiyong' and 'Yoona' couple.I should just ignore them and walk past them.

You want to walk past them not until someone speak up.Who? Of couse it's that bastard.....as usual 

" Yah! Nerdy!" He shouted while you see Yonna smirk. 

OMG! What does he want?! My hand is freaking pain! Bear with it Hyuna!

"Yes?" You just reply him that making him shock since you everytime asnwer rudely but today you just reply 'Yes'.

" What are you going to ask me to do since I'm your slave." He said and look at you.Oh come on! He just want to question me that? My hand is freaking pain and it has been 3 or 4 time I say that. Seriously... I think I should just ignore him adn pretend that I don't know him.....Like completely stranger! I'm serious!!

"Can you just mind your own business??"Jiyong widen his eyes when you said that "For your last day of being my slave eventhough it has not been 1 month, I want you not to disturb and pretend I don't exist." you say.Wow! Finally I said what i want ! But I really want to be close to him.. WHAT?! wow~ Hyuna, please wake up! You and him are just enemies or should I say stranger??

Jiyoung POV:

What?! pretend she not exist?! and what the hell when she say that it my last day of being her slave? is she sick?..BUT i should be happy that I'm finally not be her slave for 1 month..Why should I feel sad that it my last day? what wrong with me?!  seriously Jiyoung!..But she look kind of weak..

BACK TO SCENE..

" Good that you say sorry" Yoona smile and smirk. She finally let go of your hand."From now onward,I want you not be near close to Jiyong oppa and do your own business." she said and smirk. you just nodded and run away.

"Yoona, can you go class first? I want to go toilet" Jiyong said and walk away making hey pout.

Your P.O.V:

OMG! Why my hand start to bleed?! Damn pain!

You just shout and cry in pain then you slowly unwrap the bandange since the blood can see through.You want to call Junhyung but you dan't want him to be worry about you. You cry in pain and blow lightly to lessen the pain. Suddenly you hear someoneopen the door. Who is that?! A ghost?! ?! Gay?! Wait?! Gay? seriously Hyuna..

Suddenly you saw Jiyong infront of you making you quickly pull down your sleeve to cover your injury."What do you want?" You said while enduring the pain.Jiyong clear his throut."Wae? Do you own this place?" He smirk while you just roll your eyes.You decide to walk away but he suddenly grab your hand.

Oh ! It the same injury that have blood! Seriously Jiyong.. You are making it more worse!

You flinch and he notice that making him wonder again and look at your hand. You quickly pull your hand back and clear your throut.

"What do you want? If nothing, I going to class." You say and bow. But he grab your hand AGAIN but this time he pull up your sleeve making your eyes widen." Yah! What are you doing?!" You shout and want to pull back but he hold it firmly and finally he see the injury making eyes widen.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Finally I update! I want  to thank Junah17 who giving me this idea. I hope that you all will keep supporting me and Junah17.

Sorry If there and spelling mistake.