Fight~

What Are You!?

Hyuna P.O.V

Hahaha!! Junhyung oppa is in trouble.. Wait a minute. How did Gikwang oppa know that oppa and me study over here? Oh ! I will be died when Gikwang oppa take me to  others members. Aiisshh!! What should I do now! I rather let the Queenka bully me than facing Doojoon oppa..

"Op-op-oppa, where are we going?" What the hell Hyuna! Why are you asking a stupid question. Of course we going to...??? To?? " We going to see Doojoon-hyung!" Gikwang oppa said. Ouuhh.. We going to see Doojoon oppa. That is the word I'm looking for. Doojon oppa... Doojoon oppa?? Doojoon oppa!! Why are so stupid Hyuna. Is your brain working today!  

How should I run away? I look at Junhyung oppa,who is behind me and make a eye contact. We can make a conservation in our mind. Aren't we smart. That's how we fight with the gangsters. " Hyuna focus! Let's run away. We have to make a plan how to run away from Doojoon-hyung." in oppa mind." But how? Gikwang oppa grab my hand to tight." I replied. " I got an idea! you KICK his BABY JUNIOR! HARD!" That a good idea! But, what if he cannot celebrate Father's day? Sorry oppa, once in a life time. Bear this pain. " Oppa MIANHE!" " Owwww!! HYUNA! HYUNG! YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT FOR ME WHEN I CATCH YOU! YOU HEAR ME!! 

Oowwwww!!! That's must be pain! Mianhe oppa. With that me and oppa run and went home. Forget about school." Hey! did you heard that 4minute and Beast are back in Korea. But Joker and Queen is noot with them. And... I also heard that Big Bang are going to fight with them. What to do? Joker and Queen is the most toughest fighter in 4minute and Beast. Conform they will injured badly. Poor them. Just reach KOrea, and they need to fight with Big Bang."

 Ahhh!! They going to fight  with Big Bang? Why they never tell me? Right? Because just we run away from them. AIisshh!! I wish I could fight with them also, especially 'The-stupid-idot-GD'. "Hyun, do you think the same as me?" Junhyung oppa said. " I think so? Oppa! How about we help them fight with Big Bang then we say sorry then run away before they catch us. How about that?" I said. For me iit is  a good plan. Okay. Let's go home and change our clothes. And don't forget to take our mask too." Hehehe!! Be craeful Gd. This time I'm the one who beat you. Get ready for my revenge!(smirk).

 ( Hyuna change to this)

(Junhyung change to this)

 ( Both of them wear this)

( Hyuna use Black. Junhyung use Blue)

 With that, both them went ot the place where their members going to fight with Big Bang.

On Big Bang side

" Yah! Are you really gonna fight them without any reason.? Don't forget that they have Joker and Queen. We could get beaten badly."T.O.P said. Are you guys think that T.O.P scared of them? Of cause he gonna scared cause he don't want to get beaten up badly. Even if Joker and Queen is not there, MAYBE they can win 4minute and Beast." Of cause hyung! Don't tell me that you scared with them. Remember, Joker and Queen are not there. So we can win them.Come let's go" Gd said.* Why do I feel that this is bad idea to fight with them. Aisshh!!" T.O.P thought.

On 4minute and Beast side

" Hyung, just now I saw my baby Hyuna get bullied with the Queenka and Junhyung-hyung just stand like that. Never help My baby Hyuna. Poor my baby Hyuna slept by the Queenka." Gikwang tell them to whole story to them. " Bwoh! How can he do like that to Hyuna. Aisshh.. Junhyung oppa gonna get it from me when I see him in school.' Gayoon said with anger. "Let's plan how we gonna get Hyuna and Junhyung" Doojoon suggest. All of them agreed. In the midd;e of planning, Some knock on their door. All of them look toward the door.

" Who is that?" Jiyoon shouted." It's us. Big Bang! We gonna kick your right now! Open up the door now! Don't tell me you are scaredy cat!" Suengri shouted back." Ok wait for a minute. We going to get ready. Wait for us at ???? place. We going to meet your all there." Doojoon shouted as he run around the room the get ready.

After a few minute

" Finally you guys are here! took so long to get here. Are you scared to fight with us?" Gd said. " For your information, we not scared of you. We just take our own sweet time cause I know that we can beat you so badly before 30 minute." Doojoon said. "Now, get ready to get beaten up." Gd said. " WE. Beaten UP? Shouldn't you said YOU should get ready to get beaten up."

                                                           

                                               

                                                                                         To be continued.....

Heyy guys I'm back with a new chapter. Hope you guyss like it. DO comment and subscribe my story.Sorry for any spelling or grammar error. ByeBye! ^^