why??

What Are You!?

"Yah let go of my hand!" Hyuna said while trying to get out of Jiyoung hand. "Wh-hat happen to your hand?" He say while tightinig hif grip. "Its none of your business!! Why should you care? Go to your YOONA..can you let go!" she say "Of course I care about you!" He say loudly making her eyes widen. Jiyong realise what he just say. "I mean..of course I care about you since I still..still your slave for 1month" He say.

"I told you already that you no longer my slave!" Hyuna said and she feel she going to cry but  she hold it in *why my heart feel pain? am i starting to fall in love with him?! No way! maybe it just..it just..whatever!! 

Jiyong let go of her hand slowly "I'm going back to class" Hyuna said and quickly run away before he could do anything. Hyuna, why are you making me worry?? Aishh!

HYUNA CLASS

Why am I thinking about him? Oh god! my hand! I still forget to out medicine! I swear if I ever see that guy, I will surely kill him..another 2 more minute for break time..please be faster!

RING DING DONG! Hyuna hear the bell ring and quickly stand up. But before that, she want to finish her homework since she lazy to do at home.Suddenly someone walk towards her and throw her things inside her bag and pull her out "Yah, Jiyong what wrong with you?! People are looking at us!" She say." Let them see!" Jiyong answer. Jiyong drag Hyuna to the clinic room. Jiyong force Hyuna to sit on the sofa and tak ethe first aid since the nurse is not inside.

JIyong sit infront of Hyuna and treat Hyuna's injury. When Hyuna look at Jiyong her heart beat very fast. *Why my heart beat very fast. Don't tell me that I'm in - NO it cant be since i hate him right? But so hansome an- What are you thinking Hyuna! He just being nice. But I'm a nerd. This is confusing.* "I know that I'm very handsome bu-" Jiyong break her thought."Who said that you are very handsome!" Hyuna cut his sentence. Jiyong just smirk.

~Awkward silence~ Hyuna cleared her throut and said "By the way thank you" Jiyong just nod her head. Hyuna walk past Jiyong but before she can walk too far "Next time call me GD not Jiyong. You are nothing to me. NERD!" Jiyong walk past her and her shoulder.
 

Your P.O.V:

What the hell is wrong with him. Bipolar. I think he have period month.One moment he look like his goona die without threat my injury and another moment he angry because I called him Jiyong and he call me nerd. Idiot! 

America Airport;

" Is every one ready? Dongwoon ask. " Nae!!" The rest answered excitedly execpt for one person who looking at Yoseob who backhug Gayoon.* Why must he hug her like that? i also want to hug her. Ishh! Stupid Yoseob, why is he the only want who know her full name and got to stay at her house. Don't tell me they are in relationship?! It seem that I don't have the chance to be with Gayoon. "Doojoon oppa is that you??" Gayoon who heard the question stop playing with Yoseob and look at the girl who call Doojoon. 

Gayoon P.OV:

*Who the hell is she? Is she his girlfriend? But he never told us he got girlfriend. " Wae? You jealous? Yoseob oppa ask me like he know what I am thinking. "Ani! Just thinking who she is" I said as I look at her hug Doojoon oppa. 

No one P.O.V:

"Guys, I want to introduce someone." Doojoon said to his friends who look at them curiously. "This is Chorong, my childhood friends, Chorong this is my friends. Guys introduce yourselves." Doojoon said. "Hi I'm Hyunseung." "I'm Gikwang." "Dongwoon" "And I'm Yoseob ( who still backhug Gayoon)" " We are Beast!" They introduce theselves with a smile. " Hi I'm Jihyun" "Jiyoon""Sohyun" And I'm Gayoon (played with Yoseob hands who still backhug her)" " We are 4minute!" They also introduce with a smile.

"Hi I'm Chorong, in a group name Apink." Chorong introuce with a huge smile. " Oppa I got to go. Bye! By the way your phone number is still the same right?" She ask. Doojoon just nodded with a smile and wave at her. "Come on we got to go." Yoseob said.

Seat arrangement

Yoseob---> Gayoon--->Doojoon

Sohyun--->Dongwoon--->Jihyun

Jiyoon---->Gikwang--->Hyunseung

" Oppa I'm scared."  Gayoon whispered at Yoseob. "Don't be scared I'm here. Come sleep at my shoulder, I sing you a song."  Yoseob said. "Gomawo"While Yoseob sing to her she close her eyes. * Thank you oppa. I think without you I also be died together with omma and appa. Then she fall asleep.Doojoon, who beside them, look at them with puzzle face.

*What 's wrong with Gayoon? Why is she scared. When Yoseob saw Gayoon already sleep, he kiss Gayoon forehead and interlace thier hand. *Aiisshh... I think I need to forget you. There's no chance for me to beat Yoseob. Yoseob know you more than I do.  Doojoon thought and fall asleep. 

At Hyuna's house:

"Hyuna lets eat!" Junhyung shouted. " Nae oppa!" " Hyuna-ah, why just now GD with you? Junhyung ask. "Molla. He just bring me to clinic room to treat my hand. Then he got angry because I call him Jiyong. Idiot!" Hyuna replied with anger when she flashback to the scene. "Ouuhh..OK."

Jiyong P.O.V

*Why just now i shout at her! Now she will thought I'm bipolar.Aiissshh!!

No one P.O.V:

Doojoon oppa I'm back. I will make you mine. No matter what it take!

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

 

Hi I'm back with a new chapter. i'm sorry to take long days to update, wrong spelling. Don't forget to subscribe!! XD