Flasback

What Are You!?

No one P.O.V

Junhyung bring Hyuna to clinical room to threat her injury. "Oppa, why did you tell them you are my brother?" Hyuna ask. " Because I don't want them to bully you again." Junhyung replied. " What if THEY found us" Hyuna ask again worriedly. " Hyuna, they can't find us. They don't know our real name,except for that idiot Jongin, and we already ran from them for 8 years. Until know they never found us. Both of our face are already change to adult face. So, you don't have to worried ok. And they looking for Joker and Queen. Not Hyuna and Junhyung. Anything happen, I will still be beside you." Junhyung said and caress Hyuna cheeks and hug her.Hyuna still can't forget her own bestfriend betrayed her.

Flashback

8 Years ago

" Hyunie! Later meet at the usal place. Remember to bring you mask since Exo will be there too. " Jongin said and ruffle Hyuna hair. " Ok oppa." Hyuna replied happily went in to her class. * Sorry Hyuna. I need to do this for my family. And went in to his class. As what Jongin told her, she went home and change to Queen. She wait for Jongin at the usual place that they hang out. " Looks like the Queen is here!"  Hyuna looked behind and saw what did not want to see. Super Junior, SNSD, EXO, Shinee, F(x) and Lee So man, who killed her parents.

" I think that Jongin did a good job to become your 'bestfriend." Lee So Man said and pat Jongin shoulder. " Thank you to Jongin to bring you over here. Not to waste time, we will kill you now. Guys! Go!"  With that, all the SM group run toward you except for Jongin, looking at with sorry-face. You can't take the fact that your own best friend betrayed. You let them kick and punch, sinch you too tired to fight with them. A tear started to escape from your eyes, followed the others. You mind are full of  ' your bestfriend betrayed'. You did not believe that even EXO punch and kick you.

After a minute, Beast and 4minurte came. Beast fight with Super Junior and Shinee, 4minute fight with SNSD and F(x). Junhyung did not help his friend to fight with Super Junior and Shinee ,since he knew that his friends can managed on their own, because the first thing that he saw that EXO, except for Jongin, beat Hyuna, thier own friends. Lucky for Junhyung and Hyuna, they stll in their mask. Junhyung quickly fight with EXO. Within five minute, all the 11 people are lying on the floor with their injuries. When he beat all of them, he feel hatred and betrayed. Junhyung ignore the fact that their are his and Hyuna's friends.

Junhyung saw that all the SM are lying on the floor like EXO. Then he saw Jongin stood there watching Hyuna crying and Lee So Man who trying to escape. Junhyung quickly hold Lee So Man shirt and turn his body so that his face facing with Joker angry face. Junhyung beat his face angrily. When Junhyung beat his face, all the memory that Lee So man killed his parent and SM people beat his sister. All the anger vanishe when he punch Lee So Man face.

When he finish with Lee So Man, he saw that Hyuna beat Jongin, her own bestfriend. " What kind of friend you are!! You betrayed me! ARRGG!!" Hyuna shouted while punching Jongin's face. Whille Hyuna punching Jongin's face, her tears that she barely manage to hold in, escaped. Jongin's face are full of blue-black and blood. Junhyung tried to stop Hyuna but he can't. "You don't dare to stop me! Or I will beat you much more more worse than him!" Hyuna shouted and continue to punch Jongin's face.

But Junhyung did not listen to Hyuna's warning since he thought that she can't beat her own brother. Junhyung tried to stop Hyuna again, but in a second Junhyung was already on the floor and Hyuna on top of him." I told you not to try to stop me from that idiot!!" Every word that come out from Hyuna's mouth, she punch Junhyung's face. Hyuna did really mean what she said. Junhyung did get much more worse than Jongin. " If you dare to get involve in my business, this is what you get!!" Hyuna said angrily and walked off. Doojoon and Hyunseung help Junhyung to stand up and walk to their apartment. SNSD, Super Junior, Shinee, F(x) and EXO are still in their own world when they saw what Hyuna did Junhyung, her own brother.

" Guys! You go first. I'm will look for Hyuna. Thank you for helping me and Hyuna." Junhyung said to Beast and 4minute. " You are welcome hyung, what are we if don't help our own friends. But hyung do you think you can find Hyunie in this condition?" Yoseob ask worried. In the group, Yoseob is the one that the most worried because he knows Junhyung first then the other members and that means he knew what Junhyung and Hyuna gone through.

" Don't worry Yoseob, I will be fine. Bye guys! Anything I will call you."  With that, Junhyung look for Hyuna. It's not difficult to find Hyuna, since she always go to the tree house that she,Junhyung and Yoseob used to play when Hyuna was 6 years old. Junhyung found Hyuna crying with her head in between her knees. Junhyung sit beside her and hug her. Junhyung did not feel any pain when he hug Hyuna. " Shh.. Hyuna. Don't worry I'm here.." Junhyung tried to comfort her. " Op-oppa, I'm so-rry that i be-beat un-un-until like th-that." Hyuna said while sobbing. " Don't worry Hyuna, I know that you don't meant it . I should know that you mean what you said." Junhyung said. " Ah! Hyuna how about he go to America and change ourselve. Train how to not use our fighting skills when we not need it." Junhyung planed." I think that's a good idea. I also want to ran away from Jongin." Hyuna agreed. 

End of Flashback

That's how they went to America. When Hyuna went back to her class, all of the student look and whispred about her. But what Hyuna care. She used to it she fight with one of the student in America. After a few of period, it's was already after school. Kai wanted to talk to her, but he scared that Hyuna will hate him like how she hate him 8 years ago. Kai fallowed her from behind leaving his group behind. "Well, well, looks who here."  Nana said with her 'dog' behind her. Eventhough Yoona is older than her, Nana still act like a leader. Why did she not give up. I guesse I stiil need to calm myselve, if not she is the first customer to become my punch bag in this school.(smirk) . 

" Move" Hyuna said coldly. " I'm so scared. Don't think that if you said coldly i will follow you instruction. Even you are Junhyung sister, I'n not scared of him. Because I know that he like me and he throw the egg at me just to act like he care for you. But in fact he don't care for you." Nana said confidently. She said that like she know Junhyung oppa long time ago- oh ! don't tell me that she Im JIn-Ah. It can't be. " From the look from you, I can say that you already know who am I. Junhyung oppa will still be mine untill today if not because you! You the reason that he break up with me!"  Nana said angrily. Nana slap Hyuna face. " Are you finish? If yes can you move? I don't have time to entertain people like you!" Hyuna said, beefore Hyuna could walk away Nana want to slap Hyuna again. But  ahand stop her. " Op-op-oppa!" Nana stutered.

 

 

                                                                                   To be continued...

Hi I'm back again. I'm sorry if there a mistake. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry there's no Hyuna and Kai moment. This chapter is about what's make Kai and Hyuna separated. Enjoy!!