Trouble~

What Are You!?

No One P.O.V:

"Home sweet home! Finally back to Korea!" Yosoeb said excitedly." Let's go to our apartment."( They have their own apartmemnt at Korea and america) Dojoon said. "Ok!" All replied. They took their car since they brought it with them by ship.

Sitting arrangement                        

First car:                                                                Second car:

Doojoon,Dongwon,                                   Jihyun,Hyunseung

Gayoon, Yoseob and Sohyun.                 Jiyoon and Gikwang.

After  along ride, they finally arrive. When Jihyun open the door all walk toward the sofa to sit down.Their old belongings is still their since they never sell their apartment because they know that one day they will still be back in Korea." Guys tomorrow we will go to school. Last week I ask my friend to check which school Hyuna and Junhyung is.  Later someone will come to give us the uniform, so prepared yourselves for tomorrow. I already call the principal that we will transfer to their school and we will be late since we jet-lag abit.Sleep early today ok?"  Dojoon said. "Nae!" The rest replies tiredly. With that they go to their room individually and fal sleep.

The Next Day

"Guys, faster get ready! we are super late!" Jihyuna shouted. "Nae!" they quickly ride the cars and went straight to he school. By the time they  reach the school, it was already break time. When they went to the canteen to ask a student for the direction to the office, they saw a big group bully  a nerd girl. They just ignore that ,except for Gikwang, because they don't want any trouble for the first day of shool. 

*Isn't that Hyuna. no it can't be. Gikwang thought. He went to a student leaving his group infront and ask " Excuse me. Want wrong over there? Gikwang ask. " The queenka jealous of the nerd because Junhyung kiss her cheek." She replied. " Do you know the nerd name?" Gikwang ask again. " Her name is Hyuna. She just transf-" Without waiting for her to complete her sentence, he quickly ran to Hyuna place before the queenka can slap Hyuna. "What do you think you are doing?! Gikwang said and he glare the queenka. "Op-oppa!" Hyuna said with a suprise.

Hyuna P.O.V

*Ringggggg!!! Finally break time! I pack my beg and went to canteen anad line up to buy my food. After that Junhyung oppa ran to me." Oh oppa. What are you doing here? I ask . " Just now i forget to give you something." Oppa said. What did he forget to give me ? " What is it?"  I ask quickly because i can feel someone staring at me.

Guess who. Deng dengdeng... It's Nana! It not I scared of her, It just her glare is very funny. "This!" He quicly give you a peck on the cheek and run away. Ooohh boy! Now all the girls staring at me. Oppa will get it from me! I ignore the stare and look at the floor but I stop walking because some spill the water on me. When I look up, Nana was infront of me and slap my face. Then a tear slip on face.Don't think that I cry. It's just a tear from holding a laughter. Her slap also not pain eventhought my face have her hand print, it does not hurt at all.

When I look up, my eyes lock with oppa. I give him a quickly glare and he mouth 'Sorry'. I just roll my eyes. Then I saw Gd looking at me and smirk. What wrong with him. "What wrong looking for your savior? There's no one want to help you. You are just nerd or maybe you are behind those glasses huh?!" Who the hell is she calling . Isn't she is the one with her group. But I just keep quiet. " Let me tell you something, there's no one want you over here. It's better if you just transfer to another school so that our school population will not drop. And listen here carefully if you here come to flirt boys, go flirt the boys who are nerds. Some level as you."​  

What the hell! Does she know who she's talking to? Obviously no, Hyuna! " Excuse me Miss who-think-you-are-popular, who are you call . Isn' you three are the most over here. Are you too desperate for boys until until you need to flirt them. And do you ever have brain and eyes? Did you saw I flirt with boys before? Obviously no! Coz you don't know who I am. And one more thing if you have brain you will know I'm a nerd, of course I did not flirt with boys like you did! Unless I'm more prettier than you. ! do you understand Miss who-think-you-are-pretty!" Wow! That was good! She must be very angry! Who cares! Lucky for her I only use verbal not physical. That's what you got if you call me .

"How dare you!" she said angrily. I alreay prepared to get a slap by her again but someone stop her."What do you think you are doing?! Who is that? That voice is so familiar. When I look up It Gikwang oppa. "Op-oppa!" I said supringly. Of couse who will not suprise if your friend is back. Gikwang oppa look and wink at me. i smile a little bit and look at the floor.

"No-nothing!" Nana said. She tried to let go her hand but Gikwang grab her hand thightly.WOW! That will be red! "Oh really!? But I saw that you want to slap my baby girl?" Gikiwang said camly but sharp that made Nana look scared. Do he really need call me like that. He let go Nana hand and go behind Gd. Gikwang look at my red face and softly smooth it. "Are you ok my baby Hyuna?" oppa ask me." I'm ok and ​stop call me baby and already adult" I said. Then Gikwang turn and face Gd who behind him is Nana. " Hey Gd! next time teach you girlfriend manners. You all don't know what i will do if I see any one of you bully my Hyuna. Understand!" Oppa shouted with a glare. "Junhyung-hyung you follow me I'm gonna complain to hyung that you did nothing when my baby Hyuna get bully with this -who-think-she-is-very -big." With that  oppa hold my hand  and walk away with Junhyung oppa behind us.

GD P.O.V

How does this punk know my name. What relationship does Hyuna and this punk have. WHat do you care Jiyong! She just a nerd. But how can a nerd be with this punk and Junhyung. Junhyung?? Sound familiar. "Hyung! Isn't that guy that help Hyuna seems very familiar?" Suengri said. It does seems familiar.

" Isn't he one of the member of Beast,2nd fierce gangster. right? Why did he help Hyuna? I thought he very helpful when he help Hyuna. But then he say'my baby Hyuna' it was like to him Hyuna is very important to him." Daesung said. That's true. Then who is Junhyung? Why must he complain to his hyung when Junhyung did not do anything when Hyuna get bullied with Nana. Arrgg!! This is so complicated! Wait! What do I care about them.

"Hyung, did you hear that Beast and 4minute are back in Korea? But Joker and Queen cannot be found. It seems that both of them already in Korea.Let beat 4minute and Beast tonight." I said."But they never disturb our place so why do we want to fight with them. Don't forget Joker and Queen very good and figthing, even better than us." T.O.P explaining to them because he feels that tonight will be very chaotic."Come on Hyung! Don't be spoiler!' I said. " Ok.." He replied. Yeahh Finally you guys comeback. Get ready to fight with us.

 

 

Hyuna I'm back! Where are you? I'm sorry that I left you. I really enjoy with you for 5 years. I really hope you give another chance....

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

 Hey guys I'm back with another chapter. Sorry if its too boring, grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes. Thank you for those who subscribe my story. Do comment coz I want to know how to improve me story. Guess who is theone is back? If anyone of you correct,I will update  in one or two days time. Good luck!