He comeback!

What Are You!?

No one P.O.V

 " Are you finish? If yes can you move? I don't have time to entertain people like you!" Hyuna said, beefore Hyuna could walk away Nana want to slap Hyuna again. But a hand stop her. " Op-op-oppa!" Nana stutered. " Stop it Im Jin Ah, don't disturb my sister again when I say nicely." Junhyung said, holding his temper. " No oppa, I won't stop untill I satisfied. She is the reason why you break up with me." Nana said angrily.

" She is the reason that you break up with me!" Nana said angrily. " She is not the reason why I break up with you ok!?" Junhyung said, still holding his temper. " Then what is the reason you break up with me?!!" Nana shouted. " You! You are the one that break us up. Both of us were happy together. We wer-" Nana sentence were cut witi Junhyung explosion.

b2st_beautiful__jun_hyung_by_razna4820-d

" Stop it! Im Jin Ah!! You are the reason that I break up with you! You thought that I don't know you cheat behind my back?! with different guy?! So don't involve my sister in our past. Oh Yeah! There's no us in your dictionary!" Junhyung knew that she get close to him because of Jongin, her first crush. Nana have tries many ways to get Jongin attention. But Jongin attention was always with Hyuna. When planned to set a date, Nana always told Junhyung to bring Jongin along and Jongin always bring Hyuna along.

"That's not true oppa! She is the only reason that break us up. She take you away from me and bring you to America!" Nana said. She can't take the fact that Junhyun knew all along. She knew that Hyuna disguise as a nerd in the first place. She bullied Hyuna because she want to take revenge for taking Jongin attention. She also knew that Kai is Jongin. How did she knew?? Simple. The Queenka are well known as stalker to new boys who are/is handsome.

Nana slap Hyuna face and pull Hyuna's hair. Nana just make a mistake by pulling her hair. She don't like people to touch her hair unless it was the one that she like. " You better let go of my hair." Hyuna said nicely without looking at Nana. " What if I don't? You want to slap me? Hahaha!! There's no way you can slap me, because I'm the Queenka." Nana replied proudly. Hyuna already standby her hand to slap Nana face, but someone stop her. " Oppa help me! Both of them bullied me." Nana quikly act as she being bullied by Junhyung and Hyuna infront of Kai. Nana went behind Kai and 'crying' . 

" If you want to act, go to drama lesson coz your acting are fail." Hyuna said softly but Kai and Nana could heard her. Kai softly laug at her sentenced. " Who are you?" Junhyung said because he feel like he knew the new boy before. "Oh, I'm Kai." He take out his hand to shake Junhyung hand, but Junhyung just look at Kai hand. * still the Junhyung that I knew. Never change. Very protective towards to his sister. Kai chuckle. " Why are you here?" Junhyung asked?  " Of course his here to protect me, his princess. Right oppa?" Nana said shamelessly. She forgot about the just now problem when she saw Kai.

" Wrong!" Kai said. Immediatly Nana face down because of embarrassment. " I'm here because.. Nana can you go? I need to talk to them alone." Kai said. Nana was about to protest but when she saw Junhyung glare, she walk away giving them privacy. " Well, I'm here to say sorry to both of you. You may think think that we betrayed you, but we did that to protect our family." Kai said. " Wh-what are you trying to say?" Junhyung asked confusedly. " I'm Jongin, Kim Jongin." When Junhyung heard that name, he quickly punch Kai face.

 " How dare you come here to just apologize us and thought we would just forgive you just like that?!" Junhyung said angrily. Kai stand up. "I know that it's not easy to just forgive me and EXO, but give a chance. Please.." Kai begged. " Whatever you say Jongin, sorry wrong name, Kai. Even you begged me, I won't let you be freind with my sister again." Junhyung drag Hyuna, who was still in her own world, to outside to dance studio.

* How in the world did he find us. Is he going to take me and oppa to Lee So Man.What should I do now?? Should I go to another country again? Why today have alot of problem? One is that all of the student know that I'm Junhyung's sister, then Nana was oppa ex-girlfriend that I hate the most. Who wouldn't tell if she like Jongin oppa.She really tried to take Jongin oppa attention, but Jongin oppa was always ignore her. And now Jongin oppa comeback anad begged oppa to forgive him and EXO. What the world is going on!!?? Hyuna thought.

" Hyuna? Hyuna!" Junhyung shake Hyuna's body and Hyuna back in the real world. " Uh! Oppa! What are you saying?" Hyuna said, obviously she did not heard what Junhyung had told her. " Haiisshh.. Hyuna, don't get too close to Jongin. I mean.. Like, you can still be friend him, but not too close like in the past. Ok?" Junhyung said worriedly. " But oppa- did you forgive him?" Hyuna asked.

" Well, ( put his one of his hand on Hyuna's shoulder and walk) let just said that I forgive him long time ago. It just that I want to get revenge. You want to help me? " Junhyung asked cheekily. " Sounds good." Hyuna agreed. Junhyung tell Hyuna his plan.

 

* what did the world that the new boy do to them in the past? Is he Hyuna's ex-boyfriend? It can't be! What's wrong with you Jiyong! I thought that you don't like her?? Well she's pretty without her galss on. Jiyong!! I think you need to rest for a while. You are crazy! Why would you like Hyuna! Because.. she's unique? Ok that's it! You need to go to club  and forget about her.

* Hyuna, Junhyung. You think that you can run away from your explanation to Yoon Doojoon?? There's no way that I let you go even though that you helped us last night, I still need your explanation

 

 

                                                               

                                                                                 To be continued...

 heyy guys, this is my first chapter in 2014. I think that I can't updatetoo often since I'm busy with school. So forgive me if I take too long to update. By the way enjoy this chapter. What will you think that the sibling going to  do to Jongin. Find out when I update. Happy 2014 everyone! :D