New Friends

What Are You!?

Hyuna P.O.V:

Teacher give us the list of the arrangment of the battle. Great! Jiyong will versus with me. Now what I'm supposed to do. I just can't show my talent just like that. "Don't worry if we lose or not. It just a game." Minho said. It seems that he saw my face. I just give him a small smile. What should I do. he just a ew kid. I also heard that he very good at sport. I don't want the reason of hid popularity to drop. Hiashh! Looks like there is no way and just play as I normally do. "Aniya! I can do this." I said to him as I smile.

 
 
She so beautiful when she smile. Minho thought.
 
After the rest have finish their turn, it was me,minho turn vs Jiyong and Nana.
"Why don't you just give up nerd. Don't embarrased youself more." Nana said to me. " Wae? You scared that you wil lose?" I smirk to her.
Minho and I start first. The first height was 1.7 meters. Easy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL-bg73dPRA( Imagine that jungah is Hyuna)
 
Oh yeah! I did it!  I high five Minho who is shocked that I can jump. I looke ove to Jiyong and Nana, they are shoked too. It's their turn to do first height. " I don't know that you can jump that good." Minho praise me. I blush " Oh! Well.. Erm.. Maybe it just me and your lucky day I guess??" I shrugge. Jiyong and Nana pass thier first height.
 
"Come on it is our turn" He take my hands and walk. We tried our second height and we succeed. Jiyong and Nana also succeed their second height and this goes on untill we going for 2m 10 cm. Jiyong and Nana fail because Nana can't jump that high. "Better think before sayiing to people that I can;t do it just because I'mm nerd. You don't really know who am I. " I said to Jiyong and smirk to him.
No One P.O.V:
After there P.E lesson ended, they can go back home. Hyuna went to her locker to keep her book ."Hey, we really did it. Come on sweetheart let me thank you by treating you. What would you like to eat?" Minho ask Hyuna as he wrap his arm around her shoulder. It seems like we know each other for along time. It feels great to make new friends. Hyuna thought as she close her locker. " I want to eat... ice cream!!" Hyuna shouted like  small kid. Minho chuckled and ruffle her hair. " Ice cream it is!" " Yah~" Hyuna whine as she make her hair properly.
 
They were laughing as they are walking. There are no awkwardness between them. Then Hyuna saw Ice Cream Van. " Oppa! Hurry up before the kids take all of my ice cream!" She shoute and pull Minho along. Minho could only laugh and follow her. " Hello there. What flavour would you want?" The old lady ask. " I want chocolate chip. Oppa, what you want?" Hyuna ask Minho with big eyes. " I also want chocolate chip." Minho said and pinch her cheeks. "Aww Oppa~" She slap Minho's hand that pinch her cheeks. Minho chuckled. She really cute. " Can we have two chocolate chip?" Hyuna ask. " Of course"
The lady give two cones of chocolate chip to them. Hyuna happily take two of the cones and pass one of it to Minho.
 
As they are walking, he notice that there are ice cream near . Without saying anything, he wipe for her. Hyuna was shock for awhile and said " Thank you oppa" Hyuna said and smile to him.
Minho walk Hyuna to her house. When they already reach at her house he just stand there. Hyuna face him. "It has been a good day. Thank you oppa for the ice cream." Hyuna said and smile. " I should be saying thank you to you. I'm glad that I made friends like you. I have a great day thanks to you. See you tomorrow!" hhe ruffled her hair. " Oppa~" She whine. " Okay okay. I make it properly for you." He said and make her hair properly. " Bye bye oppa!" she wave as she walk toward the door. Minho made a hand gesture telling her to go inside. Hyuna wave for the last time and go inside.
 
 
 
 
 
To be continue...
 
Hey! It's been long time I have update. I hope that you enjoyed reading it. Subscribe and don't forget to comment!