First Day of School

What Are You!?

You P.O.V:

"Hyuna baby wake up!" That must be my brother,Junhyung oppa. he is the only one I have, beside my friends at America,since our parent died of car acccident when I was 9 years old. It was 10 years my brother take care of me. At the age of 13 both of us went to America because we want to learn how to fight. Since then Papa Hong took us and teach us how to fight. Only both of us know that Uncle Hong is the legend of Fighter. He told both of that we need to wear mask when we are fighting with other group because it will make them difficult for them to take revenge on us. Uncle Hong also introduce Beast and 4minute to us. But they're skills are nothing to us because they are not under Uncle Hong, they are from JYP.The reason Uncle Hong take them because JYP don't want them so Uncle thought that was a watse to just let them go like that. He put me and oppa to the group.Now Here we are at Korea eithout them. I miss them alot.

"Yah Hyuna! Wake up and get ready to go to school now. I don't want to be late to school because of you." "Ok,Ok!" After I get readt i went down to eat.

"Are you excited to got to school?" Oppa ask

"Nope!" I answered.

"Wayeo?"

" Because they will bully me."

"Baby, Why do you need to wear that spec? There's nothing wrong with your eye. It hurt's me to see you get beaten up by them and you also don't want them to know that I'm your brother.Let start a new day ok? Forget about the past." Oppa say. 

" I don't want!"I answered back. 

The reason that wear spect is because I don't want any fake friends. I have alot of fake freinds on my old school because they want to get close with my brother. All my ex want me because of my body. That why I pretend to become nerd. Let just see if there any one want to be friends. I bet there's none.

"Come on oppa. Let's go. I don't want to be late." I try to change topic.

"It was you the want make us late. Not me." Oppa smirk.

"Ok!Ok! My fault."

-In the car-

"Oppa! Remeber to act as a stranger ok?" i said and kiss oppa cheeks.

"(sigh) Ok!" Oppa kiss my lips in return.

It was just brother and sister kiss. I ask oppa to drop me a little bit far from the school so there no one know I take same car with oppa.

-School-

I just step to the school and there's people talk abou me. What the hell with this people! Get a life man!!

"Why there a nerd in our school"

"Here comes a nerd"

I just keep calm.

"Hey! Nerd why are you here!?"

I just ignore them. Until some one turn me around.

"I'm talking to you! Nerd!" said T.O.P

"Oh! I'm so..orry." I replied. I just act as scared.

"Do you know who we are?" said Daesung

"No." Of couse I know you. You are Big Bang. 3rd fierce group. 

"We are Big Bang! Listen we don't like nerd and you are one of them. So before we do anything to you,you better change school."Said Jiyong.

"I'm not scared of u." I said softly.

"What!?" Ji young shout.

"Nothing." Without waiting for them to reply, I just walk away.

Many of the student seems to surprise. I saw Junhyung oppa looking at me. He look so worried. We eye contact.I cut the conact and walk away.I felt a vibration on my hand. 

There's a message. 

From: Lovely oppa

Are you ok?

To: Lovely oppa

I'm fine don't worried. :)

From: Lovely oppa

Meet me at Office.

When I about to replied some one hit me and fell down.

"Yah! Don't you have eyes!" It must be the Queenka

"Of couse i have"I whispred to myself.

"What!?" Why must they shout.. Aiisshh!!

"Nothing" I said as I stand up

"Do you know who we are?" Like duh of course I don't know. Idiot. I smiled a little bit while looking at the ground.

"No" I replied.

"I'm Yoona, this is Minah and this is Nana. We are Queenka! You better listen hear, you better be far away oh wait! It's not like the Kingka want to be near you. You better not let us catch you near the Kingka. Understand!?" Yeah, yeah whatever.

"hmmpp" i said and walk away from them before they anything.

-Office-

" Why are you late?"Oppa ask with worried

"The queenka stop me and talk to about don't get near to the Kingka. Is like I want to" I replied.

"Haha!! Ok! Just be careful ok" Oppa messed my hair.

"Oppa!"

" Ok! I'm sorry baby.Let get our schedule."

Oppa told the staff to make our schedule the same so that he can take care of me.

-Class-

"Ok! class settle down. we have two new student."

Me and oppa come in.

" Please Introduce youselves" Ms Ng said.

" Hi! I'm Junhyung! Please treat me well (bowed)."Oppa said. The girls  start to squeled.

"Hi I'm Hyuna(bowed). Yes I only said that because they will never be terat me well.

Then suddenly all they paper were trown at me. I saw oppa look at me worreidly .I just smiled little bit at him.

"Class!!! Please stop!!:" Ms Ng shouted.

"Junhyuhg and Hyuna please seat the back." she said.

Oppa and me went to our desk. But there's someone hit my leg to make me fall down. Luckily there's oppa beside me and help me to stand back. Actually I just pretend that I fall down.I'm not stupid to not see there's a leg outside there to make me fall down. The leg belong to Jiyong. What does he want from me

(sigh) There's more to come.

                                                                              Hope You Enjoy! Sorry if there any spelling error. Remember to subscribe!