Moments

What Are You!?

aNo One P.O.V:'

" Ok guys! Let go to our class. Let's take this as first day at school since we skipped alot of lessons. I already infrom the principle about our reason to not coming to school regurlaly. Lucky us that the principple is understanding but he did not want any of us to create any trouble." Doojoon said. Yes they have been not coming to school. " Ok the principle already gave me the list of what class you all are in. Dongwoon, Sohyun, Hyunseung, Jihyun and Jiyoon,you are in class A-3.Gayoon,Yoseob, Gikwang and me are in class A-4. Understand? " Doojoon said again. "Nae!" They answered.

With that they want to their class. As usual Gikwang and Doojoon teasing Gayoon. Oppa! They call me fatty! Gayoon complain to Yoseob, her brother. Doojoon feel jealous when she saw Gayoon holding onto Yoseob's arm. "You are fatty!" Yoseob joining the teasing." Oppa!!" Gayoon hit Yoseob's arm hard. " Ok! Ok! I'm just kidding. Yah! Hyung! Gikwang don't bully my princess. Because of you two she hit me! " Yoseob tried to scolded Doojoon and Gikwang but he failed. They keep laughing. Gayoon,can't take it anymore, left them behind.

" Yah!! Gayoon!! Wait for us! We just kidding. I promise I'll treat you later after school!" Doojoon said tried to comfort her. He also thought that this is a chance to go out with her alone. Gayoon heard that and stop at her place. " Ok! You promise already! Faster walk! We going to be late already!" Gayoon shouted. 

At the class.

" OK!Listen up. We have new students over here. So behave and treat them well. You guys can come in." Doojoon,Gayoon,Yoseob and Gikwang came in. " Please introduce yourselves."The teacher said. " Hi!! I'm Doojoon." "I'm Gayoon. "Yoseob" "and I'm Gikwang." "Please treat us well" They introduce themselves. All the girls already fall in love with the three perfect guys in front of them The boys drooling because of Gayoon beauties. Doojoon glred at the boys,but it seem that the  boys did not notice Dojoon's glare.

"Doojoon, you can sit beside Chorong. Chorong please raise your hand." Chorong raise her hand up. Most of the girls groan. But some of the girl hopping that Yoseob and Gikwang will sit beside them. *Haish.. Why must I sit with this girl instead Gayoon? Dojoon thought while making his way to his sit. He saw that the girl name Chorong smile at him, not to be rude, he smile at her back.Well it not actually a real smile, it is a fake smile. " Gayoon you sit beside G.O, behind Doojoon." All the boys groan.

When Gayoon make her way to her sit, she saw that Dojoon smile at her warmly, she smile at him back. *Atleast she sit behind me it's ok. Doojoon thought happily. Chorong saw how Doojoon smile at Gayoon and that makes her feel angry. Let's just say that she fall in love in the first sight wiith Doojoon. * I will do anything to make Doojoon oppa to be mine eeveen if he still like you.

"Yoseob, you sit beside... Eunji. Beside Doojoon. " Yoseob make his way to his sit. Eunji's face turn red when saw that Yosoeb is smiling at her. " And Gikwang sit beside Namjoo. Beside Gayoon." Gikwang make his way to hs sit. But before he sit down, he went near to Gayoon's sit and pinch her cheeks. " Yah!" Gayoon shouted softly and hit Gikwang and that pinch her cheeks. Gikwang just smile.

 tumblr_mujzh3l7KC1rauhjqo1_500.jpg

After 1 hour torture of English lesson, it's time for sports lesson. You must be wondering why is it torture. Firstly, English is not their type, because they already learn from their previous school. And secondly, Gikwang always disturb Gayoon, with that it makes Doojoon jealous. " Ok class we will be having mock test tomorrow, so be prepared. Get ready for you sports lessons. Doojoon, Gayoon,Gikwang and Yoseob, your clothes are in your locker." Teacher said.

After getting changing, they went to the indoor sport hall. It is really big place. " Ok, today we will be playing dodge ball. So get into team of 4. You can have a mix of boys and girls. If you already in groups, you may sit down wth your groups. I'm going to set up the games." When girls heard that they can have a mix of boys and girls, they quickly run to Gikwang, Yoseob and Doojoon.

Boys too, they went to Gayoon, to make her join in their groups. When Apink saw they boys when to Gayoon, they feel very angry because not even one day, Gayoon became popular. "Gayoon, will ou join our groups?" One boy asked politely, hoping that she agree to join his groups. When Yoseob, Gikwang and Doojoon heard that, they quickly run to Gayoon place and block Gayoon from the boys. " I'm sorry boys and girls, we already have a group." Gikwang said. When they heard that, the walk back to their place.

All for of them sit in circle. After all the student settle down, the teacher give them a number to know when their turn. While waiting foor thier turn, they can eat rice with side dishes.The 4 of them bring different side dish soo they can share together. Doojoon and Yoseob went to the toilet, so there only Gayoon and Gikwang. When Gayoon want to take side dish, Gikwang push her forehead unttll she fall on her . " Bwwohh!" She said and tried to beat Gikwang, but he dodge and he laugh because of Gayoon's reaction

tumblr_lxofyjgXMX1qc5i6o.gif

" I'm going to eat at other place." She said trying to run away from Gikwang. But Gikwang pull her back using her hoodie.

tumblr_lxofza35jc1qc5i6o.gif

" Go and die!"  Gayoon cursed at Gikwang ad tried to hit him agin Gikwang block her punch with his hand. " Gyyoon, stop that, it is our turn in a few minute.Yosoeb said. When Gayoon want to said that it is Gikwang who disturb her. But before she could say, Gikwangg hold her cheek so that Gayoon fce him. " Too bad he won't listen to you!" Gikwang said, still teasing Gayoon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTiGLYQHPgA

(skip to 0.33sec)

" Ok guys it is our turn now. Let's gather there." Doojoon said. While waiting, Gikwng still disturb Gayoon. This time Doojoon saw their moments. "Ok, your team will be against, Chorong,Eunji,Namjoo and Bomi." Teacher said. "But 4 of them are girls, 3 of us are boys, won't that be unfair?" Yoseob ask. "Don't underestimate them. They have won couples of match. Even they against with boys, they still win. Ok let's start."

* This is the time I will make her face more ugly than now! Who does she thinks she is... Becareful Gayoon! 

 

 

To be continue...

 

Hi guys. Long time i have been update. So i hope this chapter is good. Hope that i will update  soon. Subscribes and comment about what do you think will happen in next chapter. Sorry if there any speling or grammar error. ByeBye! :)