Chapter 2

What Are You!?

Your P.O.V:

Now is P.E lesson. My favourite! I went to my locker to take my P.E shirt. And I realised that the shirt it a singlet. Oh man i need to cover my tattoo. I went to the toilet and put the powder to cover it up. After that I went to field and stand beside Junhyung oppa but beside him have queenka flirting with him. But he just ignore them and they walk away.

"Ok now we will play dogde ball. Ok now I will split into two group" Mr Kai said.

Unluckily oppa is not in my group. Oppa in kingka and queenka group.

"You may start now!" continued Mr Kai.

Jiyoing start the ball by throwing the ball at me but too sad i already dodge the ball. If they want to play this game I'll play too. I take the ball and aim at Nana. The ball hit hard really hard and out Nana go! Yess! 1out 7 to go.

After a few minute only me survive in my group. In other group there are Junhyung oppa and gdragon. I throw the ball to junhyung oppa really hard to make him out and gdragon and me will versus one on one.

"Since it one on one. You can only hit upper part of the body.Ok?" Mr Kai said. I nodded. Gdragon nodded. Gdragon went near me and said,

"want to make a deal?"

" what a deal?"

" A loser become the winner slave for 1 month"

"Ok!" I said with confidence.

The game start with Jiyong hit at me but I dodge. It my turn to hit him. We continued this for 2 minute untill it my turn to hit him. I throw to him really really hard abd it hit hand. Yess!! I went near him and go squat down to make eye level and say to him, " Hey slave, buy for me lunch. Loser!" i smirk to him. He seem angry. He should't make a deal with. I saw Junhyung smiled and me. I smiled at him back.

Jiyong P.O.V:

What the hell! Did i just lose a nerd?! I'm so suspiciouse with this girl. And she also call me a loser. I try to get up but the ball hit me hard on my stomach and it hurt me so much. " Haha!! Hyung lose to a nerd!" Daesung said. "Shut up!" They all still laugh at me. I look at her. Wait! Is that a tattoo. No it can't be she is nerd. She can't have a tattoo right. Argg!! Whatever!

                                                                                         Hope you enjoy reading! Sorry if there any spelling error! 

                                                                                                           Don't forget to Subcriber! XD