Betrayed

What Are You!?

Dinner At Home...

Hyuna P.O.V:

"Hey! I heard you show some skills during your P.E lesson." Junhyung oppa said. News fly so fast. "Mm(Nod) Cause I don't want to embarassed my partner who happen to be new student and i heard that he is very good insports. So I don't want to becomme the caue of his reputation drop." I explain.Suddenly oppa's phone ring. Might be his friend. I continue to eat until it iis finish. Oppa answer his phone. "Hello?(pause) Bwohh??(pause)  Ok I'll be there." Oppa said. "What haappen?" I ask. " There is a group beatingn up Beast and 4minute now!" Oppa said quicly. We take our figth beg. Wee always prepare our things in the beg in case of any emergeny example like this. Inside our beg there are knives, guns and our masks.

We quickly went to the location by motorbike. By the time we reahed there, Kikwang oppa, Gayoon unnie, and Sohyun were already oon the floor. Gayoon unnie is the worst. I could see her bloood on her stomach and on her right hand. Yoseob oppa look at Gayoon unnie with shock, He quicky run to the guy who maybe the one did this to Gayoon unnie. If we didn't stop Yoseob oppa right now, I think he can killl the person in any second. More than haf of our enemy were down. " Oppa. you go and try Yoseob oppa from killling that boy." I said. He quicky ruan toward Yoseob oppa and stop him from punching the guy.

" Well, well, well. Look who we got here? Queen. You must be wondering what is happenning here."   I stood there with shock. " Let's say the reunite back for thhe two of us were fake. I mean come on who would wannt to friend with our enemy. Why ar-"  I cut him with a punch on his face. I kkich his stomach to make him fall down. I sit over him and punch his face non stop. Junhyung oppa notice and stop me from punching the guy. " I hate you Kim Jongin! I hate You!!" I shouted. I feel hatred and betrayed. By the time I was calm the ambulance have arrive.

 

 

Yoseob P.O.:

We were waiting for the news about Gayoon-nie from the doctor. Gayoon-ah please be alright, I don't have any one except now! " Is there any realative of her over here?" The doctor ask. " I am her brother. How is sheh doc? She's alright right. " I said quickly. I know the membbers will ask me alot of questions but that can be deal later on. "She's alright. She has a broken rib and broken arm on her right. She need alot of rest. You all can go in but don't disturb her when it comes for her sleeping time." With that the doctor walk away. I quickly went inside and found Gayoon on the bed, sleeping. It hhurts me to see her in that kind of situation. I sit on the chair that is next to her. I hold her hand and her cheeks with my other hand. I heard the door open, I know that the rest of the member went in. " I'm sorry for not telling you all earlier about me and Gayoon. I hope that you all woulld forgive me aand Gayoon. If you want to kickk us out then i understand." I said still not looking at them.

 

 

 

 

To be continue......

 

I know this is a very very short chapter... But I hope this will help for those asking me to keep update this sstory and not to delete this story.

I hope that you enjoy reading this. Don't forget to subscribe . I 'm sorry if there's any mistake on my grammar and spelling!