Together Again

What Are You!?

Hyuna P.O.V:

This is the worse day ever. I'm on period and this idiots can't even stop bullying me. What did I do to make them do this to.Oh right! Because I WAS a nerd when I came  to this stupid school. How I wish Jongin is still beside me like we used to. I was on my way to buy my food when i felt like I hit someone. That can be happen when you are looking on the floor when you are walking. But being nice girl (Yeah right!) I apologize to he or she. I don't even think about lifting my head.  I thought he or she going to accept my apology so I continue to walk. But I felt a hand stopping me from walking further. When I look back, I felt water flow down from my head.

I tried to hold my temper. I looked up and I saw Nana and behind her was Minah and Yoona. Both of them like dogs following their owner wherever she go. Like seriousy. " Who do you think you are to make you walk just like that when I did not even accept apology." Nana said. She actually thought that she is the bigggest person over here. Who am I? I'm Hyuna.18 this year, I'm a girl and I don't like you. Hahahaha!! that is sooooo funny! " Don't think that most of the boys like you that means you are prettier and popular than us." Nana said. * Better than you can already. " Whatever." I said and walk away.

But before i can take another step Nana told her girls to hold both of my arm. They are so weak if I can show my true self, I can easily push them. Nana came near me and slap my face, punch my stomach. It was freaking pain. Imagine you are on period and someone punching you stomach. This is where my acting started, I fake groan and act like her punching and slapping can make me transfered to another school. My vision suddenly become blurred and i saw that Nana going to me baseball bat. Remind me, where she get the baseball bat.

I was ready to get hit with the baseball bat instead I felt someone get hit instead of me. That someone was Kim Jongin, my ex-bestfriend. Before the dark could take over me, I heard the sentenced that I have not heard for long time and that is " I will always protect you princess. Always." 

Kai P.O.V:

I saw Hyuna was walking while looking. She have a habit to look down when she's on period. How I miss when we having or time together, how I, the only one who can ease the pain when she's on period or she get injuires after her fight. If not because of him, who take control us and threaten me and my other member to kill her, we will not be separated. My thought were cut when I heard Hyuna groan and Nana was getting ready to hit her with basesball. Before Nana could hit Hyuna with baseball bat, I hug her so that it was me getting hit instead of her. I heard most of the student gasped. Before Hyuna out on my hand I whispered to her ear " I will always protect you princess. Always". 

I look at Hyuna's face untilll someone took Hyuna from me." I take her to the clinical room, you handle them." I look up and I saw that Gikwang carry Hyuna in bridal style. I stand up and glare to the es. If okk could kil, I think they will already die here. "O op-pa, mianhe. I don't mean to hit you." Nana stuttered. I walk toward them and said, "If you ever touch Hyuna again, I'm going to break you leg and I'm not joking." I walk to the clinical room annd I saw 4minute and Beast inside.

My back are seriously in pain. My injuries on my back are still not recovered from getting beaten up and now I getting hit from baseball bat. When I go inside, 4minute and Beast look at me. Junhyung walk towards me and he hug me. I thought he still hate me. When he pat my back, I flinch. I think he sense it. he break the hug and turn me around so that my back face him. He pull my clothes and I think he saw my injuries. " How do you get this?" He asked. " I got beaten up from my boss." I answered. He call Jihyun to threat my injuries.

After Jihyun noona finish, I sit beside Hyuna who is laying on the bed. I heard someone open the door, I think they giving me some space to talk to my princess. I hold her hand with my left hand and another haand caresse her face. " Princess, please wake up. Your Prince is already here and you don't want to wake up. I'm sorry that I betrayed you. But that was for you own good, I don't do that, you will get beaten up more terrible and some guy will you and I don't want you to be like that. I know that I have break our promise but I'm still going to keep  my promise to you. So wake up now so that we can spent our time like we use to." I kiss her foreheaad, cheeks and lastly on her lips. You can say that I'm her first kiss. Let just say that when we were kids, we were too young and innocent.

Hyuna P.O.V:

I was sleeping until I feel on my lips. I tried to open my eyes slowly and I saw someone face in front my face. I was so shock that I can't even scream.When that person realise I was awake, he quickly break the kiss and scratch his neck. When I look carefully at his face, then it hit me, it was KAI. I want to say his name but I felt my throat dry so make hand sign that I want water. he quickly take a cup of water and give it to me. I take a gulp and give him back the cup. " Oppa, why did you help me?" I ask. " Because I promised to you that no matter what I'm going to protect you." He asnwered.I felt my tears going to escape from my eyes but I still it back. It hurt me so bad when I think back about the past. How he betrayed me but I cant help but to miss  him so much. A tears escape when I blink my eyes.

He wipe my tears. As soon as he touch me, All the tears that I have been holding escape. " Oppa!" With that I cry. When he saw me crying, he pull me fro a hug. I miss everything about him. Then I heard him sing. After a few minutes, I felt my eyes heavy and fell asleep on oppa hand.

They did not realise that someone have heard and saw everything. And that is no other than Jiyong. Why I feel like stalker standing behind this door and ear everything they said. What are their relationship? Are they couple? Cannot be. Eh! Yah! Jiyong whyy do you care so mucch about that nerd and the guy huh? Wahh.. I thnk I'm going crazy talking to myself. Then he walk away. 

 

...

 

 

Hello guys! It has been long time I have uppdate. Don't be silent reader and comment about what do you feel about this chapter. Don' forget to subscribe and comment! Annyeong.