Chapter 8~

I'm Tutoring a Rapper

 

Chapter 8~ 
 
Hyunna's POV
 
Today is the day that Me and Seunghyun will go to my hometown in the countryside. He will meet my family, I'm just kinda sad that Minhwan will not be coming with us so he can visit his own family. 
I was nervous my hands are sweating, sure I have informed my Parents about Seunghyun and my arrival. But I was thinking what will they think of Seunghyun will the like him ? Omo ! why am I being like this it's not like that me and Seunghyun have a relationship or something, but I want Seunghyun to leave a good impressions to my parents. I want my parents to like him.
 
"Are we there yet?" An impatient question from Seunghyun was heard. We where now travelling for 2 hours straight my is starting to hurt and I'm feeling uncomfotable at my chair.
 
"Soon, will be there" I answered him with a sigh I noticed Seunghyun having sweat in his face and neck.
 
"What's wrong? Are you nervous?" I asked him looking at him full of curiosity. He shook his head 'no' and then he wiped his sweat with the back of his hand.
 
"My tummy it hurts. I think I need to go to the bathroom" He said I saw him blushed a tint of red was planted on his face. I just put on a smirked. 
The smirked from my face was gome when I smelled something REALLY BAD. I sensed that Seunghyun just fart and he really need to go too the bahroom. Good thing that the bus had stop for a stop over for those people who need to go to the bathroom or buy some mineral water etc.
As soon as the bus stopped Seunghyun went out of the bus and run towards the comfort room.
 
Hongki's POV
At last where here in the Philippines, I can smell fresh air though the weather is kinda hot me and Jonghun is well prepared for this, we had excercise alot and this was the right time and place to show them our well build arms and well toned body.
We will be having a tour in the beautiful places here in the Philippines, as Jonghun told me he had searched that the Philippines is well known for their natural resources. I was sure happy that our History Teacher gave us this kind of project.
 
Minhwan's POV
I was sure sad to know that Hyunna went to our hometown without me. I surely begged Jaejin if we can go with them but he declined he said that he have plans for this project and going to my hometown was not a part of it. Jaejin is such a kill joy. 
I'm going to sleep here in jaejin's apartment since his other Hyung's are not here and Seunghyun and Hyunna will be back in 3 days time I will just enjoy myself with Jaejin's accompany.
He had requested that he teach me how to make that plushie thing that he always do. I have suggested that we will go in an amusement park since I never have a chance to go there and we will be voluteering in a blood donating session and we will be helping in charity. Yay! what a fun thing to do for our History project don't you think? (being sarcastic) 
 
Seunghyun's POV
 
Sitting in the bus was aching. Finally I have disregarded that awful feeling inside my Tummy. Now I can eat again some of the foods I prepared for this trip.
 
While I'm eating some crackers I felt sorthing heavy in y shoulders. When I looked I saw Hyunna having a sleep. My heart beat fast again then a smile plastered on my face.
 
"We'll be arriving at our destination for 3 hours more because of a heavy traffic jam ahead us. 3 trucks have crashed and 2 electrical post where down. I'm sorry" The bus driver spoke.
 
Well Hyunna will be having a nice sleep though. 
 
I didn't even noticed that I fell asleep too. When I woke up mine and Hyunna's face was centis apart and suddenly I blushed.
 
 
No one's POV
 
They arrive at Hyunna's house. hyunna's parents where very welcoming and lot's of foods where prepared.
 
"Seunghyun, eat more you're very thin for a growing man. Please don't be shy" Hyunna's mom said as he put some vegetables salad in Seunghyun's plate. That is by the way harvest by them :)
 
"Neh. Thank you Ahjumma" Seunghyun said.
"Hahaha. Ahjumma? Call me Eomma" Hyunna's mom said. When Hyunna's mom said said that statement, Hyunna chocked at the Kimchi she's eating.
"Mom, he's not even my brother why should he call you that?" Hyunna said after gulping a tall glass of water.
"But I like him to be my son-in-law" She said.
"Neh. I agree with your Mother. Seunghyun-ah call me Appa" Hyunna's dad butted in.
Hyunna was now in deep blush that caught Seunghyun's attention. Which the boy smiled.
 
Seunghyun's POV
I just ate dinner with them and chit chat a little bit and they want me to be their son-in-law. How's that possible. I mean they know Minhwan for so long, did they ever think Minhwan being their son-in-law? 
 
But, the fact that I like Hyuna and her family likes me I kinda like it. No. Wait. I don't like it. I LOVE IT. Well I guess that I have Hyunna's parents approval when I asked her to be my girlfriend right? Oh yea. but what if Hyunna turned me down? What if she rejected my feelings? Arggh. I should stop thinking this and go to sleep. We have a long day tomorrow.
 
 
Author's Note
 
Sorry for the wait. But yes I have udated my fic ^^
I was busy last week because yeah it's my birthday and we have our intrmurals.
Sadly I lost in my badminton game and in our cheering competition. -____-
I have updated my fic cause I know many of you guys are waiting :)
Thank you very much for being patient ^^
Please. Spread my fanfic *LOL*
 
 
Thank you my SUBSCRIBERS.
I'LL UPDATE REALLY REALLY SOON :D
 
~~~~