Chapter 3~

I'm Tutoring a Rapper

 

~Chapter 3

"Kim Hyunna, do you know her??" Seunghyun asked.

"Hell yea ! I know her alright !" Jonghun exclaimed. Seunhyun was shock by Jonghun's answer.

"Really???! How??" Seunghyun now is leaning in front of Jonghun while waiting for the leader to answer his question.

"Woah, woah. Easy there. Well I just met her this year she was all in my subjects. But I have heard that she was an straight A student and that boy he's always with" Jonghun answered and biting a bit of his sandwhich.

 

~The Next day.

Hyunna's POV:

I was knocking in Minhwan's door for the 7th time after I finished making breakfast. We sat together preparing to eat when sudddenly my cellphone rang. I checked the caller id and found out that my father is calling me.

"Appa !" I answered happily.

"Hyunna, I have to tell you something your Umma-" I cut my father.

"Why what's wrong with her?? Is Umma ok ?" I asked hurriedly.

"She's not doing well she was suffering from a high fever 2 days ago and wont stop vommiting" Suddenly I heard my father cry. I started crying as well.

"I'll come home to visit"

"No! Stay right there. Our neighbors are helping us so don't worry"

"But Appa ! I want to visit Umma"

" Stop Hyunna ! Your Umma won't like that if you'll go here because she's making you worry. I'll give you update if your mom is feeling better"

"Appa I---" I didn't even finished my statement because my father has hung up.

"Appa I Love you both take care always" I whispered.

~ At school I can't concentrate in classes my mind always went blank. i was worrying about my Umma I didn't even know what's the teacher blabbering about.

We had every quiz in almost all of the subject. At lunch I didn't ate any I went to the garden in back of our school I was walking then suddenly I heard some music and I saw a guy strumming his guitar I was about to see who he was but then he shouted.

"Go away I wanted to be alone ! Whoever you are" the guy shouted without turning back. I assumed that he heard me coming.

"I-I just- just want to be-be alone t-too" I stated then he looked at me wide open to see that I was crying. I'm not crying because he shouted at me I was crying because of my Umma. And in the first place I went to the garden to cry out my feelings which I can't do in front of the student body in the cafeteria.

"Hyunna?? Why on earth are you crying?" He asked suddenly went in front of me to hug me I hug him back and continue to cry.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you, I didn't mean to scare you. Sorry" He stated as he pant my long black hair.

"I-I am not c-crying be-because of you" I murmurred to him as if it was a whispher. I back up and started wiping my tears.

"Can you tell me your problem ?? I- I mean if that can make you feel better" he asked.

 

Minhwan's POV

Hyunna left me in the cafeteria and said that she doesn't want to be bother so I let her be alone. I went to the school's music room and sat on the drumset I was playing it for I think good 8 minutes. after playing it I was panting then I heard claps.

"That's awesome ! " A guy said while he was entering the music room. I didnt know who he was but I know that he is in my classes.

"Thanks ! How long have you been listening while I'm playing??" I ask with curiosity. Is this guy stalking me?

"Ah ! I saw you entered the Music room and I was wondering if what kind of instrument you play. I was waiting fo my bandmates to come and I heard you playing drums and yea. That's it" He said with a grin on his face. He is really weird though. I stand up from the drum set and picked up my things.

"Ah. well I'm leaving now. Goodbye" I bow and walk towards the exit.

"Wait !" He yelled and I turned around. "Do you want to be in our band ?? We we're looking for a drummer. Interested?" He was like making a business with me. I walk towards him.

"No." I said and left the music room. I saw the guy's mouth opened in shock.

 

I have edited Minhwan's character description. so Look at the foreword ok ?? :) Aa. Sorry for short update. I'll update soon :) I promise !! Please plase comment ^^ and subscribe. Thankyou :D