Chapter 6~

I'm Tutoring a Rapper

Author's Note

So. Since most of you told me that you want me to continue my fic. so...... I WILL NOT DELETE IT. YAY !! 

Please support my fanfic :) Love you my Subscribers ^^~

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

 

Chapter 6 ~

Hyunna's POV

I was walking Seunghyun through the door then I slipped because of the rug. I was about to fall down I closed my eyes waiting for the pain to go through me but nothing came I opened my eyes and saw him smirk. He caught me, then suddenly he lost his balance and we smacked through the floor then the unexpected pain came. I shut my eyes because of the pain hitting a hard floor was not that good  and the heavy body that was above me gave my stomach an 'ouch'. I opened my eyes. His face was in front of me our lips were centimeters afar. I was sweating because of nervousness. I know nothing will happen but the position we're in to was not that comfortable. We we're like that for half a minute then suddenly a loud voice with anger filled the house.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING????????!!!!" ">:(" A really familiar voice shouted. We both looked at angle where we heard the voice and saw the familiar figure we both knew.

 

Seunghyun's POV

I stood up walking to the door with Hyunna leading me. Suddenly she slipped because of the rug lucky for her that I was fast too catch her I let out a smirk when I saw her open her eyes. Then suddenly because of my 'weak' arms and legs I lost balance and we fell on the floor. 'I still don't get it I carry her through the corridors of school and my arms felt weak by at least barely catching her' that doesn't make sense at all. My left arm on her back and the other on her side I felt sorry for her because I know that It cause her so much pain. I opened my eyes to see that she was staring at me. It was really awkward and I felt like my face heated up blushing. Our lips only centimeters apart. Oh my oh my her lips. Her lips. My heart beat fast like it was beating a mile per second the feeling that I didn't recognize. We we're like that for I think half a minute then a shout came.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING????????!!!!" ">:(" A manly voice that was filled with anger was heard through the whole house.

 

I stood up first then assisting Hyunna in getting up. We we're awkward for the moment and no one was gonna start to talk. We we're all dazed on what happened. She was just looking down on her feet and playing with her fingers while the other man was looking furiously at me. The feeling of being caught in an illegal act. I was innocent I promise. Then suddenly someone broke the silence in the room.

 

"I think you should go" She whispher but both of us heard her speak. I nodded and went through the door. The man next to the door was looking at me never taking his eyes off me. I bowed down and said my goodbyes. I closed the door. The feeling of being free to an illegal crime. But but what is this feeling ? The feeling I never recognize was still here. And now I was wondering on how the man will scold her. I'm very sure that they will be having an argument. I went inside my car and left. I drove fast urging to go home to ask my Hyung's what kind of feeling is this.

 

Minhwan's POV

"So, will you mind explaining me what are you two guys doing in the floor being close to each other ??" I ask her furiously I was waiting for her to answer but my patience was running out. Seeing your best friend/First love at that position will make you REALLY ANGRY.

 

"I slipped" her voice was so low that I barely heard her. I know that she was now scared of me but what should I do. I just don't want to let this pass without an proper explanation. I'm a very opened minded guy but this is just- ARGH !

 

" So you slipped, that's why you two we're lying on the floor your face close to each other and lips centimeters apart !" I  was really furious.

 

"Don't say it like we did something bad ! He caught me before I fell on the floor then suddenly he lost his balance and we fell. Then you showed up and misuderstood" Her eyes let down a tear that let my anger ease. I know that I'ts wrong for me to misuderstood. I went to her and wiped her tear. She hugged me.

 

" I'm telling the truth Minhwannie. Please. Please believe me. We're not doing something bad. I swear." She was crying now. Her head attached to my neck making it wet with tears. It was useless now to get mad after hearing her explanation and I know that she was telling the truth. So stupid of me getting mad.

I backed away wiped the remaining tears from her eyes.

 

 

Seunghyun's POV

I have arrived at home I saw my Hyungs. Jaejin Hyung sewing some plushie I think it kinda looks like Minhwan but I'm not that sure. Jonghun Hyung was sitting in the corner of the house trying to write some songs and strumming his guitar with random chords that he won't get. Hongki Hyung was in the kitchen eating Jaejin's rice curry and some barbeque to go with it. I was wondering now on who to talk to with this feeling I’m getting.

 

Jaejin Hyung was just a little bit older that Me.*looks at Jaejin who was sewing a doll* would he understand? I guess not.

 

Hongki Hyung had some many experience maybe. But his attitude was like a little kid *looks at Hongki eating barbeque and sauce all over his face.Yep just like a kid* I don't think he'll able to understand.

 

So, this lead me to Jonghun Hyung he's quiet and calm but I know that he thinks in a mature way and he is an open minded person so he will understand. Right? *staring at Jonghun with a smile 'evil smile' on his face that was quite scary*

 

"Seunghyunnie what are you doing there standing looking like an idiot. You were looking at us then make facial expressions. It's like you're thinking an evil plan or something" Jonghun suddenly spoke up and walks towards the rapper.

 

"I wanna talk to you Hyung. Um about." Seunghyun paused for a minute then continued. "About this feeling I can't recognize"

Jonghun's eyes widened He knows what Seunghyun was feeling and he knows that they need to talk about it.

 

"Famiy Meeting. Now " Jonghun announce, I was nervous cause I want to speak this in private with Jonghun Hyung. Well I guessed Hongki and Jaejin Hyung should know too. Right?

 

No one's POV

 

They went to the living room to discuss Seunghyun's 'Unknown Feeling’. Jaejin sat down with his brother Hongki. Jaejin was still carrying the doll his sewing. Hongki bringing his plate in the living room eating just made Jonghun angry because of the rice falling to the carpet and Jonghun being afraid that Hongki will spill some barbeque sauce in the couch.

 

"Sooo, what's the family meeting about?" Jaejin asked not looking to the others. He was admiring the doll he just made though it's not yet done.

"Um. I think Seunghyunnie wants to tell us something" Jonghun spoke while looking to the Rapper. The Rapper was just staring on the floor and afraid in talking.

"Well let's hear it Seunghyun what do you want to talk to Hyungs?" Hongki asked. Looking at the Rapper now with curiosity.

 

There was silence in the room everyone waiting for the Rapper to speak about his 'Unkown Feelings'.

 

"Um. You see Hyungs. Ummmm. Something happened earlier then. Um my heart went beating fast like beating a mile per second then I feel sweaty and stuff like an adrenaline rush ?. Argh ! I can't explain it Hyungs" The Rapper was trying to explain what he feels but he just can't- *well either me can't explain what his feelings are -.-"*

 

"So. Um. Seunghyunnie is there a girl involve here? " Jonghun asked while looking to the Rapper. The Rapper just nodded.

 

"Ow. So the time had come. huh??" Hongki said smirking to the Rapper.

 

"What time are you talking about Hyung?" Seunghyun asked giving Hongki a curious face.

 

"The time that our Seunghyunnie fell inlove" Jaejin announced giving Seunghyun a big smile. ;)

 

~

Few days later Seunghyun is now acting weird. Since the day that they told Seunghyun he was in love the boy will just smile sometimes day dreaming. Though the Hyungs doesn't know who the girl was, they have their few guesses.

 

~

 

Seunghyun always go now to Hyunna's house even though there was no schedule of tutoring. Minhwan sometimes is getting irritated but he just bears with it. If his irritated Hyunna is more irritated, Right? NO! Since then Hyunna doesn't know why but it doesn't bother her to be around Seunghyun. She likes being with her cause sometime the guy will be sweet to her sometimes acting childish.

Hyunna sometimes can see Minhwan getting irritated because of him, but it doesn't matter cause Seunghyun is a friend right? Sometimes Seunghyun will eat lunch with them. Sometimes giving them a ride home and treating them dinner. Sometimes Jaejin Jonghun and Hongki hang with them though because they still want Minhwan to be part of the band.

 

~

At History class

"Miss Kim Hyunna and Song Seunghyun, you will be partners for the project. Since you’re both the only ones absent on my class last time. It will be passed on the end of the semester you still have so much time left." The teacher announces giving them a paper.

 

History Project

About what?

~You will be paired. You and your partner must share a special memory and will be part of History soon. Example: You two will be volunteering in giving blood donation.

~You should take pictures of the said event then place it in a scrapbook. Design the scrapbook on how you like it. You should share ONE (1) Minimum and Maximum of THREE (3) Special Memory with each other.

~This project will give you the opportunity to be close with your partner and to know more. You'll learn something from the memories you'll both share.

 

No one's POV

 

"I am paired with Hongki" Jonghun announce since they we're all talking about the History project. "And I was paired with Minhwan" Jaejin suddenly said giving Minhwan a nice smile.

"We should be partners Hyunna if you’re not just absent that day" Minhwan said. Jaejin pout thinking that Minhwan doesn't want to be paired with him. *NOTE: Hyunna and Seunghyun were absent that day because that is the day when Hyunna got bullied and Seunghyun took her home. If you guys already forgot*

 

The conversation was full of ideas and they we're thinking where to go and what to do. Hongki and Jonghun decided to go on a trip. Jaejin thinks that he should teach Minhwan to sew some dolls. And for Seunghyun and Hyunna they will be going to Hyunna's hometown being away in Seoul.

So many more ideas were up. The group now was close with each other. Sometimes the bullying with Hyunna and Minhwan was stop.

 

Well that project can wait because it was time from their preliminary exams.

 

AN: Ow. Um. Crappy Update I know. Please bear with me. Having troubles though. I'm not that good in writing fics please bear with me this is my first time. Sorry for the wrong grammars. COMMENTS ARE LOVE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ENCOURAGING COMMENTS. :)  NO SILENT READERS ! :D ALL ARE WELCOME TO GIVE THEIR SUGGESTIONS AND COMMENTS ! :P