Chapter 18~

I'm Tutoring a Rapper

 

Chapter 18~
 
"Jonghun are you sure?" Hongki asked as he read the flier that Jonghun gave him. They were writing some songs and the songs where totally awesome. They all know that they all have the same passion for music and they want to be recognizing as a band.
 
"Yea. I mean we can do it Hongki we should just ask Minhwan if he can play with us" Jonghun said as he scratched his hair. He himself doesn't know how to convince Minhwan in joining the band.
 
"Whatever Hyung let's talk about this later when Seunghyun and Jaejin arrive" Hongki said as he walk through Jonghun. Jonghun just let out a sigh.
 
 
After a few minutes Jaejin and Seunghyun entered their house. Jonghun and Hongki can hear their laughs from the kitchen.
 
"Jaejin~ah and Seunghyun~ah come here in the kitchen dinner's ready" Hongki yelled. As soon as the boys heard Hongki they come running towards the kitchen and sat on their usual spot.
While eating Jonghun kept smiling and the two younger’s thought it was creepy. Jonghun then looked at Hongki signaling him to speak about the 'Battle of the Bands ‘but Hongki just ignored him. 
Jonghun hated being ignored so he kicked Hongki's feet under the table and Hongki whined in pain.
 
"Yah. Jonghun Hyung why hit Hongki?" Jaejin as Hongki's little cousin was being concerned.
 
"Jaejin~ah Seunghyun~ah Hongki has something to tell you. Come on Hongki tell them" Jonghun smiled. He can't wait for Hongki to tell the news.
 
"We're-"
 
"We're going to compete in the battle of the bands!" Jonghun cut Hongki. "Why let me speak if you’re the one who’s going to tell them anyway “Hongki thought.
 
"Really Hyung?! That's great! I've been practicing my rapping this past few weeks and I can tell you that I'm getting better" Seunghyun said as he pound the table.
 
"Wait? What about a drummer we need one, right?" Jaejin asked. Of course all of them knew that they needed a drummer and they all knew who it's going to be.
 
"Yea. Yea. We're going to ask Minhwan to join us" Jonghun said as he clapped his hands his too excited in competing.
 
"Well. I think we're still not ready" Hongki said as he stood up and walks towards his room.
 
"What's wrong with him?" Seunghyun asked as he scoops a spoonful of soup.
 
"I don't know but I'll talk to him" Jonghun said as he smiled at the younger’s.
 
 
 
The Next Day.
 
Jonghun went looking for Hyunna he knows that she's the only person that can make Minhwan joined their band. Jonghun talked to Hyunna and explained everything to her. After that Hyunna agreed to help and promised to talk to Minhwan.
 
Jonghun the now talked to Hongki, they all know that Hongki was a very talented singer since he was born. After Jonghun saw Hongki at the school bench near the fountain he talked to him.
 
"Hongki~ah why don't you want us to join the 'Battle of the Band'?" Jonghun asked in a calm voice. Hongki hesitated to answer he just looked up to Jonghun. When his eyes met with Jonghun, Jonghun saw some pain in Hongki's eyes.
 
"Jonghun, I think you should find a new vocalist" Hongki said.
 
"Wha-what are you talking about Hongki?"
 
"I don't think that I can do it. You see when we go to that stage and then I crack my voice we will automatically lose. I don't have that much confident in my singing. Sure we always sing in the karaoke bars and all the people there say that I'm great but for me. I-I don't know. I just don't want you to expect something from me that I can't do. I-I just don't want to let you all down. If we lose all of you will blame me and I can't forgive myself if that happens." Hongki stated as he looked in the leaders eyes. Jonghun just smiled and patted Hongki's head.
 
"Hongki~ah it's not about winning. It's about having fun, if you crack your voice in that stage we will be laughing all about it and then when we wake up we will be just remembering the enjoyment we had. I just wanted us to have fun, I just wanted them to hear our music and we all know that you have a great voice Hongki that voice was a gift to you a talent that should be shown a voice that should be heard all around. Hongki you just need some confidence and some trust in yourself, you should believe in the things you can do and you should do the things you enjoyed. We should just grab the opportunity while it's there. We wrote our songs not for fame or fortune but for them to hear it, for them to enjoy it, for them to realize how great we are. Hongki without you there is no us." Jonghun said he nearly cried but he holds on to it.
 
After that conversation Hongki smiled and hugged Jonghun. Hongki never heard Jonghun like that. Jonghun just gave him confidence, Hongki now trust himself because he knows that all of them have trust on him. 
 
~~~~~~
“Minhwan join them. You’ll have lots of fun!” Hyunna begged Minhwan.
 
“I know I’ll enjoy but what about the final exams you know I need to study. I don’t want to fail no offense I want to graduate valedictorian and beat you Hyunna” Minhwan joked. He knows that Hyunna will graduate as their valedictorian.
 
“Please Minhwan. I just want you to be happy and for you to enjoy the last days of our high school life” 
 
“Fine. But I have a deal”
 
~~
 
“Yes it’s ok. It’s a very good idea actually” Jonghun clapped his hands as he heard the good news.
 
"Why Hyung why are you so happy?" Seunghyun ask.
 
"Ok. Band meeting now everybody gathers in the living room" Jonghun announce. They were in the apartment and all of them are waiting for the announcement, well except for Hyunna and Minhwan who already knows what Jonghun will say.
 
"Ok. Guys Minhwan agreed to be in the band!" Jonghun shouted in excitement. All of them gave Minhwan brotherly hugs and hi-fives.
 
"But-" Jonghun added.
 
"But what hyung??" Jaejin the boy who is full of curiosity asked.
 
"But we will only practice for 3 hours a day and we need to study for an hour and a half Hyunna will help us with that. While where practicing Hyunna will make us dinner and after we ate dinner we will study that is a deal we made for Minhwan to join the band" Jonghun stated. The other members only sat there with wide smiles on their faces, and then Seunghyun Jaejin and Hongki attacked Minhwan with a great big hug.
 
"Ow, Minhwan you care for our grades we love you!"-Jaejin
 
"That is so sweet of you caring for us"- Seunghyun
 
"Don't worry we will study hard together welcome to our loving family bro" -Hongki
 
Hyunna and Jonghun only stood there watching them hugging each other then suddenly Hongki pulled them to join the hug. All of them were happy they will share memories and enjoyment with each other.
 
 
"Friends that will bond as a family and memories that will be shared forever"
 
 
Author's Note
Sorry dears ! I've been busy and yea.
Btw, this fic will come to an end :D
You wondering why Hyunna and Seunghyun still not together ??
Hahaha :DD Well you need to wait for my next updatessss.
Drama sure will be on the end 
and I hope to end this fanfic on December 24, 2011
 
Comment please ? 
 
I love you guys !!! :)
 
A little gift for you guys