Chapter 19~

I'm Tutoring a Rapper

 

Chapter 19~
 
Few weeks before the battle of the bands all of them are having a hard time studying and practicing at the same time. All of them was being there for each other all of them concerned about each other’s health especially to Hongki's.
 
"Guys break time" Hyunna shouted. It was Saturday and there are no classes so the boys decided that they will practice all day. Hyunna always there to support them, always making them food and sometimes the boys will be spoiled that Hyunna will make their assignments but Hyunna will explain how it was done later so the boys will understand. 
 
"Hyunna feed me, please" Seunghyun whined. He was acting cute as if Hyunna will fall for that.
 
"Yah. You have hands go feed yourself" Hyunna said. She was sometimes confused about Seunghyun's actions. The guy always wanted to be at Hyunna's side, sometimes saying sweet things to Hyunna like 'You look beautiful today' or 'Do you know that you have a special place in my heart?'. It makes Hyunna's tummy filled with butterflies but then she just ignored it she doesn't want to think that Seunghyun likes her.
 
 
Hyunna's POV
 
"Fine, oh and by the way i love your cooking it's the best" Seunghyun said. See? There he is again with that simple statement it always makes me blush. Please Seunghyun stop if you continue like that I'm afraid that I'll fall for you.
 
I have to tell them someday about the news I got but I know that today will be not the best time to tell them. If I tell them they will be out of focus or be sad for me. Even Minhwan my best friend doesn't know. 
 
 
"Yah Hyunna !" Hongki slap my shoulders. I whined in pain but then smiled at him.
 
"Youre spacing again, do you want to tell us something?" Jonghun said as he sat to my other side. 
 
"Neh. I just want to tell you that you sound great." I lied. I wanna tell them something else but I can't not now. But I didn't lie about them sounding great. They do, they do sound great. Always.
 
While the boys where practicing Hyunna didn’t even notice that she felt asleep.
 
~
"Why will you leave us ?! You’re so unfair Hyunna!" Minhwan cried.
 
"I-it's not what you think. I care for you and this is not easy!" Hyunna shouted. She felt her hot tears flowing from her cheek.
 
"I loved you do you know that ?! And you’re just going to leave me like I’m just a piece of trash !" Minhwan broke down in tears. Hyunna stood there sobbing still absorbing what Minhwan just said. Minhwan loves her. She can't leave her best friend like this, even though she knows that she cannot return the feeling to Minhwan.
 
"Minhwan I-I'm sorry. Stop crying" 
 
"Promise me you wouldn't leave me!"
 
"..................................."
 
"Promise me!"
 
"I CANT !"
 
"Hyunna wake up !" Seunghyun shouted as she shook Hyunna.
 
"I can’t Minhwan, I can’t" Hyunna was still screaming in her dreams and tears flow from her eyes.
 
"Yah! Hyunna! Wake up" Seunghyun shook him some more. Seunghyun was about to get some water when she heard Hyunna talking in her dreams. 
Suddenly Hyunna's eyes flew open and the first thing he saw was Seunghyun. She then hugged him tightly and cried, Seunghyun just patted his back and whisper some soothing words in her ear to make Hyunna feel better. When Hyunna's tears finally stopped Seunghyun then gave Hyunna the nervous and confused look.
 
"Hyunna what did you dream about? Are you and Minhwan having a fight?" Seunghyun asked. Based on what Seunghyun heard it was totally about Minhwan.
 
"N-neh" Hyunna said shyly. She doesn't want to tell Seunghyun about her dream. Seunghyun looked at Hyunna and noticed that the girl doesn’t want to talk about it so he just hug her and whispered,
 
"Don't worry. It would not happen, it's just a bad dream don’t think about it" Seunghyun said as he withdraw the hug Hyunna just gave him a smile. 'I hope so' Hyunna thought.
 
~
Today was the day of their final exam all of them are nervous and the same time excited because after this it will be their graduation and the battle of the bands is nearing.
 
Seunghyun and Hyunna sat next to each other ready to take the final exam as usual before the test Hyunna will say good luck to Seunghyun and the latter will smile at her. They all find the test very difficult.
 
Hyunna's POV
This is the first time I found my exam difficult. I glanced up to Seunghyun to see if his doing fine I saw him scratch the back of his head and shrunch up his nose. Oh no ! His having a hard time too. What if he fails? Ahh! I should tutor him more, If Seunghyun fails I will never forgive myself.
 
"30 minutes more" The teacher announced. What? 30 minutes? I'm still in number 58. 42 question more. Ahh. Hyunna answer quickly. You need to pass this test.
 
After we finished the test all of us went to the lunch room. We sat as we eat our lunch. We ate silently when someone called me.
 
"Hyunna ! Your being called to the Principal's Office" Sungjong the student assistant said. I nodded and stood up. I wonder what I did this time.
 
I opened the door and the principal was smiling at me. He motioned me to sit down; he offered me some coffee but I declined. Then he began to speak.
 
"I receive a call from the U.S and said that they never heard from you" The principal stated. I just nodded.
 
"Why? You don't want to go? It's a big opportunity you see. They said that they sent you the letter a few weeks ago." 
 
"Neh. I was still thinking if I would go"
 
 
Maybe someone will make me change my mind
 
 
Author's Note
 
WHAT DAY IS TODAY ????!!
JAEJIN'S BIRTHDAY !  YAY!!! and also my Mom's Birthday 
 
COMMENTS are always LOVED
&&
New subscribers are welcome ^^
 
Hugs&&Loves to all of you !!
 
~Kena