Chapter 23~ Leaving...

I'm Tutoring a Rapper

 

Hyunna is extremely worried what if something bad happened to Seunghyun she knows that it's her fault. Jaejin said that Seunghyun texted Jonghun at midnight saying that he will be in a bar and will be home late but now he's still not home. Jonghun and Hongki were looking for Seunghyun now at down town and I am on my way back to Seoul. Minhwan suggested that he will come back to Seoul tomorrow. 
 
 
Jaejin's POV
 
I told Hyunna to go back to Seoul and help us find Seunghyun, I will pick her up at the bus stop near the school good thing that they're still close and the bus was not already that far. 
 
"Jaejin" I heard Hyunna shouted my name I automatically looked at her. She was looking extremely worried well all of us are worried. 
 
"Come on we should look now" We went inside my car and I started to drive we went in different bars and hotels he must have stayed in but still no sign of Seunghyun. We tried to contact his phone many times but it was out of service. Hongki Hyung contacts us and told us that they couldn't find Seunghyun and ask us to meet them in the dorm. 
 
Me and Hyunna almost gave up we were about to go back to our dorm when 
 
 
*RING RING RING RING*
 
 
"Hello?"
 
 
"Yes, are you with him?"
 
 
"What?!! Ok we are on our way!"
 
 
*End of call*
 
 
"Hyunna we need to go to Seoul Hospital Seunghyun is there!" After that without further thinking we drove off to the hospital. 
 
 
 
 
At the hospital
 
No one's POV
 
They went to Room 503 which was where Seunghyun is, they entered the room panting because of all the running they did. They saw a man which is younger than Seunghyun and he was crying he have some similarities with Seunghyun which Hyunna conclude that maybe he was Seunghyun's younger brother. 
 
"Sehyun how is he?" Jaejin ask as he went near Seunghyun and the boy. While Hyunna was just standing in the door frame not even making a small move and not taking her eyes off Seunghyun. 
 
Hyunna was staring at Seunghyun with tear filled eyes he was examining the rapper who had a bandage on his head. 
 
"The nurse called me around 5:30 am and said that Hyung acquired a car accident he was the only one hurt the police said that Hyung was drunk and so as the other guys who was in the accident. They said that Hyung was driving safely but the other guys where over speeding and didn't notice Hyung's car who was in front of them they bump to Hyung’s car and the impact was so strong. Hyung will not be hurt if  he just put on his seatbelt but maybe because of his drunkenness Hyung forgot, he hit his head in the windshield that break into pieces he just had an operation and the doctor said that he will be not waking up anytime soon because of the damage in his head." Seunghyun's younger brother stated and cried again. Hyunna who was standing in the doorframe was now kneeling she was crying hard after he heard Sehyun's explanation. Only one thing occurred to Hyunna's mind 'It was my entire fault'. Jaejin rushed over to Hyunna and helped her get up, Jaejin sat Hyunna in the chair next to Sehyun who was still crying because of Seunghyun. 
 
~
 
When Jonghun and Hongki heard about Seunghyun's accident they rushed over the hospital they bought some food and some other necessary things and even some clothes for Seunghyun. When Jonghun and Hongki entered the room Hongki went to the unconscious Seunghyun and cried Jonghun hugged Hongki for comfort. They didn't imagine that Seunghyun will be in this situation. 
 
Hyunna called Minhwan and told him everything Minhwan was shocked and told Hyunna that he will come to Seoul tomorrow morning. Hyunna ask Minhwan to bring some of her clothes because she will stay in Seoul until Seunghyun wakes up. 
 
3 weeks had passed and nothing change, Seunghyun is still unconscious. All of them are always in the hospital because they can't have fun when they know that Seunghyun is suffering. Hyunna never leave the hospital because Seunghyun is confined in a private room so there is a bathroom where she takes a bath and all she sleeps in the sofa next to Seunghyun's bed and Jonghun and the other guys always buy Hyunna some food. Hongki tried talking to Hyunna that she shouldn't blame herself for what happened to Seunghyun but Hyunna just never listen she knows that it was all her fault and nothing will change that. Hyunna's parents sometimes visited in the hospital to see their daughter, they ask Hyunna to have a one week vacation to their province but she just declined. For Hyunna Seunghyun is more important than her vacation. 
 
Hyunna's POV
 
I was reading a book by Nicholas Sparks that was titled "Dear, John" I was so touch by how they express their love in the letters they send each other, I was wondering if when I'm in the states will Seunghyun write some letters to me I was in the middle of day dreaming when Minhwan entered the room. 
 
"Hey Hyunna you have a mail from Stanford University" 
 
"Really? I never thought that I will hear from them this soon. Give me and let's read it" 
 
"Here"
 
Minhwan handed me the mail and I excitedly opened it. When I opened it there was a plane ticket attach, I gave Minhwan a confuse look. 
 
Ms. Kim Hyunna Congratulations you where one of the lucky 20 students that are pick for an early orientation blah blah blah there is a plane ticket attach blah blah blah you are expected to be here in April 23, 20** blah blah blah. Have a safe trip. 
 
Wa-wait. April 23. I gulped hard and looked at Minhwan with large eyes; Minhwan was looking at me confused. 
 
"Why what's wrong??" he asked me. 
 
"Th-they want me to be in San Francisco for an early orientation"
 
"Really? When?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Next Week" and with that Hyunna stared at Seunghyun and started to cry.
 
 
 
Author's Note
 
I need to clarify something, I change Hyunna's School from Oxford University
to Stanford University.  
I hope you don't mind :D
And, yes poor Seunghyun having an accident
Sehyun made a debut in my STORY \m/ I just love my
FUTURE brother-in-law :3
We all hope by next weeek he is awake. Yea ??
Well the LAST chapter will be post on FRIDAY.
Yes, this friday.
 
 
HUGS&&LOVE 
fo all of you guys ! :)
 
 
~Kena