Chapter 16 ~

I'm Tutoring a Rapper

 

~Chapter 16
 
Jonghun's POV
My Mom will arrive soon in our apartment I was so nervous that my hands are sweating. Hyunna sat in the couch together with the others. Today is Monday and my Mom will leave Korea this sunday but before that he wants to treat the guys and my girlfriend a nice dinner.
 
 
Hongki's POV
We're all ready for the dinner. Jonghun didn't have any good sleep this past few days because of the girlfriend thing and stuff. I was kinda jealous that he spends his time to much on Hyunna and sometimes I thought that he forgot about us. Sure yea we all live in one house but after Hyunna agreed to be Jonghun's fake girlfiend she always go in our apartment after school. When Hyunna and Minhwan left our apartment I will ask him to play with me or sing together but he always reasons out that he was all tired or he needs to do assignments and such. 
 
 
Few minutes later Jonghun's mom was already in our apartment. She automatically searched for Jonghun's Girlfriend which Jonghun proudly introduce. 
 
 
Hyunna's POV
I was being introduce by Jonghun to his Mom and I felt a small blush on my face when Jonghun tried calling me petnames or saying sweet things to his Mom about me. Actually I was embarassed when Jonghun slipped his hands around my waist as he guide me to the door. Well this is the real deal now so no backing up.
 
 
When me and his Mom was comfortably seated on the backseat. Seunghyun climed on the passenger seat and Jonghun on the driver's seat. Hongki Minhwan and Jaejin used another car. We drove silently to the restaurant when Jonghun's mom finally spoke up.
 
 
"So Hyunna I heard your top on your class." Mrs. Choi said. I don't know if it's a compliment or anything but I smiled up to her and said.
 
 
"Yes Ma'am. Being your son as my inspiration, who wouldn't love studying. Right?" Mrs. Choi laugh. I Laugh to myself thingking how cheesy that sounded.  Jonghun gave a small laugh to but remained focus on the roaad ahead.
 
 
"Well, Do you help Jonghun in studying?" Mrs. Choi asked.
 
 
"Well actually no because Jonghun is doing fine in his studies but I tutor Seunghyun here in History." I looked at Seunghyun who was nodding his head. Mrs. Choi just nodded her head.
 
 
"Well Mom Hyunna gives me inspirations in composing songs." Jonghun butted in the conversation. I smiled on what he said. If we continued this I know that we could pull this Girlfriend/Boyfriend thing off.
 
 
After a few minutes Jonghun pulled in a fancy looking restaurant. Jonghun being a gentle man opened the door of the car and helped us come out. We entered the restaurant, everything was fancy and elegant.
 
After a few minutes Hongki and the rest came entered the restaurant to. We seated in quietly and thinking on what we should order. I let Jonghun order the food for me. After placing our order Mrs. Choi  commented on how a great couple we do. I feel ashamed for lying to her face.
 
 
"Thank you, Mom" Jonghun flashed a smile at her mom then faced me caressed my cheek.  I suddenly blused and keep my cool as Jonghun and I practice.
The dinner went well, until Jonghun's Mom made a request that made me cough while drinking water.
 
 
"Oooh. Can you guys kiss? I wanna see you guys kiss" That was the statement Jonghun's mom said. My mind went blank. I don't know what to do. The other guys have a shocked expressions on their faces.
 
 
"Mom, not in public" Jonghun said cooly. I was starting to feel sweat.
 
 
"Ooh. Just one?" Jonghun's mom insist.
 
 
"Mom, people are looking"
 
 
"Please?"
 
 
"No. Mom"
 
 
"Jonghun, Please?"
 
 
"Alright. But only on the cheeks"
 
 
"That's no fun ? I want it in the lips"
 
 
"Then we wont do it"
 
 
 
I was so scared. Am I gonna lose my first kiss to Jonghun?. No! I don't want. I want my first kiss to be romantic I want to give my first kiss to the one I love. Please Jonghun don't let this happen.
 
 
"C'mon Jonghun I wanna see how you love each other"
 
 
 
"Mom I don't think seeing me and Hyunna kiss will prove our love"
 
 
"Sure it will"
 
 
Jonghun stared at me in the eye. I can't read what he wanted to say through his eyes. I felt nervous. His face inching closer and closer to me. I can't move I was like a statue. Should I go with it or what? Suddenly as mine and Jonghun's lips are centimeters apart I saw him closed his eyes. What? Is he really going to kiss me?
 
 
I closed my eyes and waited I felt his hot breath and I knew that soon our lips will met then-
 
 
My phone rang. I opened my eyes and saw Jonghun so cloed to me. I could have fainted on the spot. Jonghun retreat back and smiled.
 
 
 
"See Mom. I tried to kiss her but it's not destined" Jonghun laugh. Hs mom pouted.
 
I check my phone who is still ringing. I must thank the one who is calling me. I looked at the caller's ID and smiled. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was Seunghyun.
 
 
Author's Note:
 
Hey dears ! I have updated ! YAY :)
Well I don't know if when I'll update the next chap. 
But giving me COMMENTS will be helpful ! :3
 
I don't know when will this fic end. Hehehehe ^^
COOKIES for all of YOU ! ^^
 
 
 
LOVE&&HUGS :) 
for you
 
 
 

 

you