Chapter 12~

I'm Tutoring a Rapper

 

Chapter 12~
 
As Seunghyun woke up he expirience pain. He let out a little groan of pain. He stood up and brush his eyes with the back of his hand. 
 
"You feeling Ok,Seunghyun?" Hyunna knocked at his door. Hearing the groan Seunghyun made, made her nervous.
 
Seunghyun stood up and open the door. His hair is still messy and he was only wearing his boxers.
 
Hyunna blushed when she saw Seunghyun. She never made eye contact with the boy.
 
"Um, breakfast is ready. And if you don't mind putting on some clothes." Hyunna ran after she said those words.
 
Seunghyun realizing that he was only wearing boxers without thinking slamming the door close. 
 
 
'How could I be so stupid, not thinking that im not wearing any proper clothes' Seunghyun thought as he was putting some t-shirt and pulling up his pants.
 
~
 
Hongki and Jonghun was preparing for their departure. They will go back to Seoul tonight. 
 
"Should we go Shopping ?" Hongki asked. He was done packing all his clothes.
 
 
"Should we?" Jonghun asked as he zipped his big suitcase.
 
"I Think we should. You know we should buy some gifts for the guys and some souvenirs" Hongki stated. while stretching his arms up in the air.
 
"Well. Ok then let's go shopping after eating lunch, arasso?"
 
 
"Should we eat lunch now? I wanna go shopping !" Hong whined being a baby.
 
"But it's only 10:00 am. It's to early for lunch" Jonghun said as he stood up and went to the kitchen to get some drinks.
 
Hongki run towards Jonghun who was now drinking water.
 
"Please?" Hongki pleased using his puppy dog eyes. 
 
"Fine"
 
~
Hongki spent their afternoon in the mall shopping till they drop. Hongki being the stubborn one let Jonghun carry all their shopping bags. They bought so many things. Like clothes, foods, and figurines.
~~
 
"Seunghyun pushed harder !" Hyunna whined.
 
"I'm trying but i'm so tired" Seunghyun was now dripping sweat all over his body.
 
"But I'm not that high yet, pushed harder and stronger" Hyunna shouted as he ordered Seunghyun. Seunghyun tried to pushed harder.
 
"Faster Seunghyun !"
 
 
"Harder "
 
 
"That's it Hyunna I cant do this anymore" Seunghyun gave up. He was all tired.
 
"Awww. But I'm not yet that high" Hyunna still continued. But she felt tired and too.
 
"Seunghyun, you next. I'll pushed you seat on the swing now" Hyunna said as she got off from the swing.
 
Seunghyun sat on the swing and Hyunna pushed her hard. Soon Seunghyun felt like he was flying. He was so high.
 
"See, Seunghyun Im so much stronger than you ! Your so weak." Hyunna giggled.
 
 
 
 
Author's Note :D
Yay ! It's my two week vacation now ~
I have something planned on this fic and it has something to do with
Jonghun :D
Yea. Jonghun ! ^^
And um. There will be Hongki and Seunghyun jealousy :D
 
Why would Hongki gey Jealous ??
And Seunghyun too. haha
Can you guessed ??
I don't think sooooooo.....
Well wait for my next Update. 
Thank You 
My Lovely subscribers ~~~~~~