Chapter 21~

I'm Tutoring a Rapper

 

Chapter 21~
 
 
Seunghyun's POV 
 
One week before our graduation and the results will be given today I really hope that I will pass. After this we will have a three month vacation and we will send to college. One whole school year I have liked Hyunna and I got the courage to ask him on a date three days ago. Our date will be tomorrow I hope it will be perfect. I just wanted my first date to be memorable. About Hyunna well her answer was different. Well my question was only answered by yes or a no, but she answered differently.
 
I went to my adviser to get my grades. Wow! I didn’t expect my grades to be like this all A's and B's well all thanks to Hyunna if it's not for her maybe I'm going to repeat my senior year.
 
"Hyung~ I'm home!" I shouted I went directly to the kitchen to grab a snack. I saw Jaejin making some sandwiches and making some juice. I sat and ask him if I can have some, since Jaejin loves us me he gave me one. I ask him where the others are and he told me that Hongki and Jonghun went shopping, yes Jonghun and Hongki spends their time always together going to malls and such.
 
"Excited for your first date tomorrow?" Jaejin asked. 
 
"Yes and at the same time nervous"
 
"Don't be I know you'll do fine"
 
"Thanks Hyung!"
 
"Oh yeah how did Hyunna said yes?"
 
 
 
F L A S H  B A C K
 
"I was wondering if you want to go out with me"
 
Then a loud breaking of glass was heard. 
 
"Um- Sorry"
 
"Here let me help you" I bent down to pick up the broken glass. My fingers and her fingers touched accidentally and I felt a spark. Then-
 
"Ouch" she said then she put her finger in . I saw one piece of broken glass with a blood.
 
"Oh gosh you got a cut wait I'll go get the first aid kit" I went to the bathroom and went back to the kitchen, I saw her sitting on the floor with her finger still on .
 
I washed her finger and got some ointment and band aid. After that I kissed her finger and smiled. I saw her blush gosh why I am always taking care of her wounds (In case you forgot on the first few chapters Hyunna was beaten up by some girls and Seunghyun saved her.)
 
"So Hyunna about the date" I said shyly.
 
"Ow, you should ask my parents about that"
 
"What? Your parents?"
 
"Yes. My parents told me that if someone wants to go on a date with me the guy should ask them"
 
"O-Okay give me the phone number and I'll call them as soon as possible"
 
 
 
End of Flashback
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
"When did you call her parents?" Jaejin Hyung asked in curiosity.
 
"First thing in the morning after the battle"
 
"Really what did they say?"
 
 
"They said yes of course and I think their fangirling or something because I heard them scream something like 'I told you he likes our daughter' and 'Yes! SeungHyunna forever'."
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hyunna's POV
 
My alarm woke me up and I saw a text on my cell phone it was from my parents.
 
To: Our Lovely Daughter
                  Hey sweetie, today is a very special day because it's your first date ! Yehey *cheering* Sweetie be sure to wear proper clothes and if Seunghyun try something funny on you be sure to use the self defense your dad taught you. We are so happy that at last you have a love life you know at first I was thinking that you are different from other girls because no one asks you on dates but when Seunghyun called here me and your dad shouted in joy. We really liked Seunghyun dear I hope you guys end up in the altar. Well darling good luck and tell us what will happen later. We love you ! 
                                                                                                                        From: My Loving Mother
 
 
 
Wow I didn't even thought that my parents think so ahead, it's just our first date and my parents are thinking about me and Seunghyun getting married. 
 
 
 
To: My Loving Mother
                 Hi Mom, Good morning I almost forgot about our date but thanks for reminding me :) Anyway I don't think that Seunghyun will try to me or something you know him, right? But I will surely use the defense trick dad taught me. I don't think I'll be sharing you guys my first date. bwahahaha *evil laugh* Well Take care both of you ! I miss you guys, be sure to attend our graduation ceremony. I love you guys! 
 
                                                                                                                                                   From: Your Lovely Daughter
 
 
 
I stepped out in my room and started preparing some breakfast. I cracked some eggs and cooked hotdogs and toast some bread I even made some juice for Minhwan. As I prepared the table Minhwan stepped out of his room.
 
 
"Good morning Minhwan breakfast is done" I said to him cheerfully but he just ignored me and went towards the bathroom.
 
 
After 5 minutes Minhwan came to the kitchen, it looks like something’s bothering him. The breakfast was so awkward Minhwan didn't even talked to me or looked at me. I wonder what his problem is. 
 
"Minhwan are you okay?" I asked. He just ignored me and continued eating his toast. I sat next to him and checked his temperature in case he had a fever.
 
"Don't touch me" He said bluntly. Okay what happened to my best friend? Why is he being like this, I didn't do anything wrong, right?
 
 
"What's wrong with you Minh-" 
 
 
*ding dong*
 
Gosh who is that? It's like 8 am in the morning; I walked to the door and opened it. It was Jonghun.
 
"Good morning Jonghun, what brings you here? You want to come in?"
 
"No it's fine. I'm here to give you this" Then Jonghun gave me a big pink box.
 
 
"What is it?"
 
 
"It's from Seunghyun, well I got to go. Good luck on your date later" He waved goodbye and went in his car.
 
 
I closed the door and opened the envelope attached in the box; it was indeed from Seunghyun with his ugly penmanship I will recognize everywhere.
 
 
Hey Hyunna,
                   Our date is today in case you forgot, well I want you to wear this later I bought it in Jaejin's Sister shop I hope you liked it. Well I'll be picking you up at 6pm. See you!! :)
 
                                                                                                                                                                    Seunghyun~
 
I went to the kitchen and saw that Minhwan wasn't there so I went to his room, I tried to open it but it was locked. I knocked three times but he didn't answer I knocked again I waited for 2 minutes until he opened his door.
 
"Minhwan are you okay, why are you being like this?" I asked as I entered his room. His eyes are swollen
and red.
 
 
"Did you cry?" I asked him. He didn't answer instead he hugged me. I hugged him back and whisper some soothing words to him.
 
 
"Hyunna do you really want to go on a date with Seunghyun?" 
 
 
I froze, why he is asking me this is he not happy that I finally have my first date.
 
 
"O-of course, don't worry Minhwan I know that you’re protective over me and treat me like a little sister but you know Seunghyun is not going to do something that will hurt me, Right?"
 
 
"Yeah his good guy, be happy" He withdraw from the hug and ask me to make him a cup of coffee.
 
 
~~~~~~~
 
Seunghyun's POV
 
I checked my watch and it's already 5:45 pm, I think it's time to pick up my date I gently open my car and went to Hyunna's house. As I park my car in front of their house I checked my watch 6:01 pm just in time. I picked up the flower sitting on my passenger's sit. I knocked in front of their house feeling nervous and making my hands all sweaty. Minhwan opened the door I greeted him 'hi' he just nod and tap my shoulders he called Hyunna who was in her room. Hyunna shouted back 'Wait a minute Minhwannie'. Minhwan then whispered something in my ear.
 
"Take care of her, if you break his heart. I'll break your face" I laugh on what he said but then he continued he glared at me and said, "I mean it" that made me gulp my saliva and stand stiff.
 
"Of course Minhwan, Thank you bro"
 
"Ok. Good luck on your date."
After that Hyunna shyly went to the door and waved 'hi' to me I just look at her in amazement and I knew that she was beautiful and such but I never knew that the dress I pick for her will make her so much beautiful in my eyes.
 
"T-this are for you" I handed her the flowers in my hands. She took it and smelled it I bought some roses because I know that it's her favorite.
 
"So should we get going?" She asked me, I nodded.
Then she left the flowers to Minhwan and hugged him. I waved goodbye to Minhwan and he just nod, I open the door of my car for Hyunna and she stepped in after that I stepped in my car too and started the engine.
 
"Put your seatbelt on" I ask her she just nodded, he pulled the seatbelt but it won’t do so I tried to help her, I pulled the seatbelt hard and it came to place but then I realize that our faces our are inches away, I want to kiss her on the spot but of course I respect her.
 
We drove to our destination at first it was so awkward both of us didn't dare to speak so he decided to open the radio then Brian White's God gave me you played, it's one of the sweetest song I heard.
 
 
 
Hyunna's POV
 
 
"Where are we going?" I ask him because we we're already leaving the city and headed to the beach side.
 
"Wait and see it's a surprise" He said as he made a smirk. Ok I knew at first that this will not be any ordinary date because well it's Seunghyun we're  talking about here, he got this side where he just live in the 16th dimension world. Anyway I feel shy about what I am wearing because I'm not used to this kind of clothes, it's too revealing maybe Seunghyun forgotten about me being conservative it's a floral dress and styled with no strap the length is above knee high. Well he is wearing some fitted t-shirt a vest and some jeans, what where wearing is very casual.
 
"Where here" he said. I looked out in the window and saw nothing, it's so dark outside. I gave him a questioning look and he just smirk. Wow he does love smirking does he. He went to open the door in my side and I got off his car, good thing that it was summer or else I'll be dead in the cool winter air.
 
We walk a few meters and saw that we are in a beach, Ok the beach is so lovely there are no one here except for us I saw some light a few meters away from us. As we walk I saw the sweetest thing in the world.
 
~~~~~~~
 
Hyunna wanted to cry in the spot, it's like she's dreaming in what she's seeing.
 
"Did you like it?" Seunghyun asked Hyunna. Hyunna just stood there then a few seconds jumped into Seunghyun for a hug.
 
"I love it! I love it!" Hyunna said in happiness.  Seunghyun hugged him back and whispered.
 
"I'm glad you love it"
 
They sat in the chair and began to eat; they talked about some random stuff like normal dates do. (AN: There's a chef on the beach who where cooking their foods.) They were eating the first course which was their appetizer it was a freshly cooked scallops drizzle with a bit of lemon juice and truffle oil top with julienne bell pepper. 
 
They were having so much fun especially Hyunna, after eating their appetizer they went to the next course which their chef prepared it was a Grilled Niman Ranch pork chop, creamy tasso grits, pea tendrils, and caramelized peaches. By just staring in their main course their mouth watered so they decided to eat it they ate while laughing on how they look. 
 
Of course what's a date without their dessert right, their chef decided to make a strawberry mousse cake it was definitely prepared for Hyunna because Seunghyun knows how Hyunna loves Strawberries.
 
While Hyunna was eating the dessert Seunghyun went to get his guitar then he began playing. Seunghyun played 'Can't take my eyes of you' which made Hyunna cried from happiness. Hyunna didn't think that Seunghyun will be sweet like this. As Seunghyun end his song he looked up to Hyunna and smiled, the most breath taking smile that Hyunna saw.
 
"Did you enjoy our date?"
 
 
"Yes of course I enjoyed it so much"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Should we continue on dating?"
 
 
 
 
Author's Note
 
I thought that this fic will end now 
but I guess I'm wrong :)
Did you like it ?? Huhuhu
why am I recieving only 1 or 2 comment per chapter??
there's 36 of you. Please comment :(
 
HUGS&&LOVE for all of you !!
 
 
~Kena
 
 
 
Seunghyun Can't take my eyes of you
 
 
FOODS:
Appetizer 
Main Course
Dessert 
 
 
Attire: