Chapter 4~

I'm Tutoring a Rapper

 

~Chapter 4

Seunghyun's POV

I was in the bus on my way home then I remembered what I saw earlier. Jonghun and Hyunna hugging. I thought that they were not friends and just classmates but I think I was wrong. I keep on not thinking about it but I can't. Why are they hugging? How close they are? Does Jonghun hyung likes her? No i think not cause Jonghun hyung likes girls that are hot and y and Hyunna is not hot and y she's a nerd. I step off the bus and started walking when I reach home I heard Jaejin blabbering about stuffs that he found us a drummer. wait. A drummer?

"Hyung I'm not joking he's really good !" Jaejin kept talking about the drummer boy.

I cut in. "Who is this drummer youre talking about?" I ask in curiosity.

"Choi Minhwan"

 

~The next day

Still Seunghyun's POV.

I went to the head office to have my schedules revised. I ask for the same schedule that Jonghun Hyung have. I thank the office and took my leave. I am gonna enter the same class as Hyunna. Wait. Why am I thinking about Hyunna ? Seunghyun shook his head. I should bee thinking about my Hyungs that are in the same class as mine. Yea that's what I should be thinking. Not Hyunna. Not Hyunna.

~At class my Hyungs are shock because they didn't know that I'll be attending all class with them now.Time flies and it's time for lunch I was walking through the corridor and saw Hyunna she looks tired and she have dark circles under her eyes even though she's wearing a thick-black nerd glass I can still see it.

"Hyunna" I called she looked up. When I saw her face her eyes are kinda teary and was about to cry. "Are you alright?" I ask with concern. She just nod her head and then walk pass me.

"I was going to ask If there would be a tutoring session today?" I ask like shouting but I didn't got an answer. She just continued walking. I was wondering where she was going I tried to follow her but then I saw Minhwan. I almost forgot that I'll ask Minhwan to join our band since he declined Jaejin Hyung's offer.

"Hey, Minhwan" I called waving a hand to him. He look up then walk towards me. I was smiling my famous smile that girls like.

"So Minhwan I heard that you can play the drums and I was wondering if-" I was cut of when he started talking.

"No. I'm kinda busy so excuse me" He said in a lower voice and left.

 

Minhwan's POV

I declined two offers now of being a drummer. I really wanted to join but I was thinking of Hyunna and what the others will think. I know that I'm a nerd and I won't fit to the band.

I kept on walking towards the cafetiria to eat my chicken. Since Hyunna spends her time alone I was in the midst of being lonely. I started eating my chicken when someone threw a bottle of water in my head. It hurts so bad, but I didn't react. I started packing my stuff and prepared to leave when two boys was blocking my way. I was panicking in my mind but my face and body keep calm. This is what Hyunna thought me to be calm.

"I see nerdy doesn't have his girlfriend around" The guy tease me. I remained calm and tried making my way through them.

"Where you going small guy?? Afraid ? Being a chicken now are we. Just like your lunch" He took my unfinished chicken and threw it on the floor and step on it. I really hate bullies. They are now pushing me. Then I heard a voice a familiar voice a voice that I would know anywhere.

"What do you think your doing?" she went in front of me to stop the bullies. But I know this guys won't stop. They slap her on the face and she fell down instantly. I tried to fight but it was no use, suddenly teachers went in the cafeteria to stop the two large guys who where bullying us.

 

Hyunna's POV

I was walking to the cafeteria because I got hungry when I saw these two large guys talking to Minhwan I know they're gonna hurt him so I bugde in.

"What do you think your doing?" I said to them confidently. Suddenly I got slapped with no warnings at all. I fell in the ground. I was hoping that some other guys in the cafeteria will help us. But I guess not the teachers have to come just to stop those large guys.

 

Seunghyun's POV

I was on my way to the music room when I heard something going on in th cafeteria. I was shocked to see Hyunna got slapped and fell on the floor. What was she thinking?. I saw Minhwan trying to fight but it was no use I was putting my guitar on a side and going to run to help but I was too late Teachers came and stopped the fight.

 

~Later that day.

I went to Hyunna's house since I don't know if there would be tutoring today I parked my car in front of Hyunna's house and rang the doorbell. Hyunna opened the door and was shocked. I was shocked to see Hyunna in short shorts and wearing a oversize white t-shirt.

"What are you doing here ??" She asked not even looking at me and then I saw her face turned red.

"I thought we have tutoring today??" I said being shy also.

"Ehrm. Fine since your here." She opened the door wider so I can come in.

Their house didn't change much since the last time I came here.  Hyunna rush in her room, I think she's gonna change her clothes. I sat on the couch looking around. She came back with a water in her hand and she change her clothes to a black pants and a medium size t-shirt he hair was in a bun so I can see her face. I saw something in her forehead and I realize it was a scar I touch it and she slapped my hand 'ouch'.

Hyunna's POV

Seunghyun touched the scar on my forehead I slapped his hand.

"What do you think your doing ??!" I asked him pissed off. He didn't answer for a minute or two.

"I was just curious. Where did you get that scar?" He ask pionting at my forehead he's eyes where full of curiousity.

"I don't know. I think I got it when I was four or five. I don't remember my childhood though. My brain can't function well when it comes to my history. My memories in the past can't be retrived but I know their still there."  I told him being ready for tutoring but he can't stop asking about ny scar.

We studied about the Emperors of Korea but we didn't finish it cause it's getting late. I ask him to leave cause it's getting dark, He leave in an instant and I was left waiting for Minhwan.

Minhwan's POV

I was on my way home from the restaurant after I picked up some noodles from the ahjumma and I saw a car in front of our house. I saw Seunghyun in the driver seat I just looked at him, he start his engine and left. I entered our house to find Hyunna lying on the couch.

"I got some noodles" I announce Hyunna stood up and went towards me to give me a welcoming hug. She always do this when I got home from the restaurant but when we have guest she wont hug me. She always says that people who might see might misunderstood. I understand her though.

"By the way Hyunna I saw Seunghyun outside, but once he saw me he drove away. Did he come here for tutoring??" I ask. She nods.

"Yea I didn't even know that we have tutoring today I was shocked when I saw him. But wait he left the house 30 mins ago, what is he still doing waiting outside?" She asked me as she pour the noodles in the bowl.

I really don't know why Seunghyun didn't left after Hyunna told him to go home and he didn't even inform Hyunna that they have tutoring today. But there must be a reason. A reason that I need to find out.

 

Seunghyun's POV

I waited for Minhwan to come home I know he was out to get some noodles from the ahjumma. I waited outside of their dorm, I didn't wait because I will ask Minhwan again to join our band. I waited for him to know that Hyunna is safe being all alone in their dorm I don't know why but there is something telling me that I need to protect her and she needed protection also. I was sitting there for I think 30 mins. When I saw Minhwan I started my engine and drove off.

 

AN.So. The scar on the forehead reminds you of something ?? hehehehe. Sorry for the boring update. I'll update really SOON :D Comments are LOVE and Please subscribe ^^ LOVE YOU GUYS !!