Chapter 10~

I'm Tutoring a Rapper

 

Chapter 10~

 

 

Hyunna's POV

Phew. It's so hot. I'm so tired but I need to help my parents in the farm since I only go home once in a while. Oh. yeah I almost forgot about Seunghyun where is he?

I looked at my right I saw my mom picking some vegetables. Hmm. no sign of Seunghyun here. When I looked at my left I saw Seunghyun taking pictures. Eh? Is he taking pictures of me ??. I went to him.

 

"What are you doing? You should pick some vegetables" i told him as he put his camera down.

 

"Erm. I was just taking pictures. You know for our scrapbook?" He said as he tried to reason out.

 

"Is that so? Then let me take a look at your camera and let me see the beautiful pictures you took" When I finished my sentence i took the camera away from his hands and I looked at the pictures,

 

Ehh? What's this all of the pictures here are my pictures. A picture of me picking some vegetables, a picture of me talking to my Mom and a picture of me wiping my sweat. All of these pictures are stolen. Ahh.

 

"Why are these pictures all me? I mean are we going to make a scrapbook about myself? Hahaha" I said jokingly. I saw him blush and he hid his face. I think it's time to make lunch.

 

"Yah. Seunghyun come with me and let's make lunch together" I said as I drag him inside of the house. I took of my shoes and he did the same. I went to my room to change my sweaty clothes. When I come back he was topless.

 

"Yah ! Wear something" I shouted at him. he just smiled. Aa. this guy is making me angry.

 

"I didn't pack many things though I have to save my shirts" He reasoned out again. Ahh, this guy always get out because of his reasoning.

 

As I looked at Seunghyun topless i can see that his body is thin he was like a malnourish child. His way to tall and way too thin. I think his waistline is only 26 or even lower. Ahh. Seunghyun you should wear a top so I will not you with my eye. *LOL I CAN'T IMAGINE THAT I JUST WROTE THAT XD BAD AUTHOR :) *

 

"Umm. let's get with the cooking" I told him as i went towards the kitchen. I was still conscious about Seunghyun well he got guts for showing his body when it’s not that well built at all. Like Minhwan.

As we tried to fry some chicken oil that was in the pan was splattered and it landed to Seunghyun he winced in pain. His chest got burned. Well it’s not my fault and because he is so clumsy at cooking that incident happened. But I really felt sorry for him I closed the stove and went over to the wincing Seunghyun as I walk towards him he hugged me and cried.

I find it cute cause he’s like a baby, I patted his head though his taller than me.

 

“Neh. Seunghyun it’ll be ok. I’ll go get the first aid kit for your burn, Ok ??” I said as I withdraw from the hug. But he was hugging me with all his might.


“Hyunna, It hurts so b-bad” He said as he cried in pain.

 

Author's Note:

Well this is boring I can tell -______-" 

I'm kinda sad you know. My happiness last tuesday was gone today :'(

My Sister left for Hawaii, I'm surely gonna miss her. 

We'll be seeing each other on 2013, how sad is that.

Well I dunno when i'll be updating cause I'm very sad.

You can wait for my next update right ?? 

Please wait for me the next update will be good. I PROMISE !!!

And Yeah don't forget to COMMENT PLEASE :)