Chapter 11~~

I'm Tutoring a Rapper

 

~Chapter 11
 
 
Hongki's POV
This is the last dat that me and jonghun will stay here in the Philippines. It was a great vacation if that 'thing' didn't bit me. I swear that animal was so cute and I can't resist it's cuteness Jonghun Hyung tried to warn me but it was late.
 
 
Jonghun was still sleeping. I read a text message from Jaejin and Seunghyun.
 
 
To: Hongki Hyung
Hyung ! When are you coming back ? I'm starting to get bored here. Yea Minhwan is here to accompany me but I missed you guys. Seunghyun was still at Hyunna's place. Please comeback ! 
From: Jaejin
 
 
To: Hongki Hyung
Hongki Hyung ! I missed you ! But I miss Jonghun Hyung more ! Hehehehe. Anyway when are you coming back ?? Jaejin Hyung is all alone in the house ! Go back now so he has some accompany there. I'm still here in Hyunna's place. I got burn on my skin !!! It hurts so much....
From: Seunghyun
 
 
 
Soooo. Jaejin misses us. Poor Jaejin all alone in our apartment. kekekekeke. Seunghyun ! that kid i'll punish him when I saw him, he likes Jonghun more than me???
 
 
Anyway I think I should call the room service for our breakfast. I need to wake up Jonghun first.
 
 
 
"Jonghun ! Wake up !!" I shook Jonghun until he was fully awake. He stood up but suddenly fell above me. He was so heavy !
 
 
 
"Ahhh! Jonghun ! your so heavy. Stand up.!!" I thought he was fully awake but I was wrong because I heard some snoring. 
 
 
 
'Aish this guy. Oh wait is that a paper fan I see. ' My hands are few inches from the paper fan and----
 
 
*Smack*
 
 
 
"OUCH ! WHAT THE HELL HONGKI IT HURTS !!!" 
 
~
No one's POV
 
 
 
While Hongki and Jonghun continue their fights in the Philippines. Jaejin and Minhwan are getting ready for their trip in the amusement. It was Minhwan's plan on going in the amusement park which Jaejin totally disagreed.
 
 
At the amusement park Minhwan was so happy he kinda looked like a child he was running around and looking at the extreme rides that he can't wait to try. Jaejin, being the lazy and scared one only sat in a bench next to the Ice cream stand he was just looking at Minhwan and taking some pictures that will be posted in their scrapbook.
 
 
 
~
"I heard that the carousel over there is much more enjoyable than the roller coaster" Jaejin stated while being drag by Minhwan to the extreme roller coaster.
 
 
"Hyung ! Really the carousel ? It's for children 4-7 years old. Wait don't tell me Hyung that you are scared ?" Minhwan asked. He stopped dragging Jaejin to the roller coaster and waited for Jaejin's answer. Jaejin gulped at the question Minhwan gave. 
 
 
 
"A-Aniyo ! I'm not scared. Um, It's just that maybe riding the roller coaster is not safe. You know, what if we fall or something." Jaejin said not even making eye contact to Minhwan and just staring at the extremely HIGH. SCARY. ROLLERCOASTER.
 
"You know Hyung your right" Minhwan said. Jaejin gave Minhwan an 'really?-so-were-not-gonna-ride-that-scary-rollercoaster-' look. 
 
"So I think that...." Minhwan paused, and looked at the roller coaster once more. and grabbed Jaejin's hand.
 
"We really should ride it ! So if it's not safe we can tell to the other people to not go on that ride. If were still alive" Minhwan again dragged Jaejin to the roller coaster with all of his strength 
 
 
 
 
 
"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~
After the ride on the Roller coaster Minhwan was busy taking some pictures of Jaejin Vomitting in the trash bin. He smiled to himself and promised that this picture of Jaejin Vomitting will be the front cover of their scrapbook.
 
 
 
 
I will update next week because we have 2 week vacation !!!!
For now I'm getting ready for my exam -______- 
Please wait for my Next update ^^