Chapter 7~

I'm Tutoring a Rapper

 

 

 

~Chapter 7

 

Hyunna's POV

1 week had pass and the results of the preliminary exams are now posted. I went to the bulletin board to see my exam results. I wasn't shocked enough to see that me and Minhwan got straight A's .

 

"I think we should celebrate" A deep voice coming from behind me said. I was 100% sure that it wasn't Minhwan since he was in the Head office discussing something with the Dean. I turned around and saw Jonghun smiling at me.

"Celebrate for what??" I asked him.

"For being number 1 in the school ranking of course" He announced while having a smile plastered on his face.

"Ow. Well me and Minhwan doesn't usually celebrate this kind of things though" I looked at him. I went to the bulletin board again and searched for Jonghun's name he got some B's but the rest are A's.

"You should come with us we're celebrating. Well it's Hongki's idea since he got mostly A's and Jaejin got only one B. Have you seen Seunghyun's grade?" Jonghun is now smiling widely I was curious enough and looked at the bulletin board again for the third time around.

 

I was looking for his name when I saw his name I checked his grades mostly he got B's then I chocked in what I saw next.

 

"OMO! Is that for real??!" I blurted out to Jonghun. Jonghun just gave me a smile and nods.

 

I saw Seunghyun walking towards us I dash towards him and I din't notice that now I was hugging him. Seunghyun hugged back.

 

I pulled out of the hug and congratulated him. He was smiling at me telling me that I'm the reason how he got that grade.

 

"So, I wanted you to come and celebrate with us. It's only gonna be you, me and the rest of course Minhwan is also invited. Are you in?"  Seunghyun asked me. I just nodded. Of course I was proud of what I did. I was proud that I'm the one that helped Seunghyun to get an A on history.

 

~This is the first time that Minhwan and Hyunna landed their foots at Seunghyun, Jaejin, Hongki and Jonghun's house. It was very simple a two-storey house with 3 bedrooms a large living room 2 bathrooms and a music room. They went to the living room ang sat there were barbeques, chicken, beef, pork and some other foods. Jonghun and Hongki came with beers which the 2 older where only allowed to drink. They were celebrating Jaejin is singing with Minhwan. Hyunna and Seunghyun eating. Jonghun and Hongki drinking their beers.

Suddenly Jaejin tripped and juice fell on Minhwan's pants.

"Omo ! Minhwan I'm sorry. So clumsy of me. Let's go to my room for you to change." Jaejin said while dragging Minhwan to his room.

 

~The next day

"Minhwan ! Should we go to our house and finished our history project? There will be a long week of no class’s right?" Jaejin said. Minhwan just nod.

"What about us Hyunna when are we going to start our History project?" seunghyun asked while drinking a bottle of water.

"Jonghun and Hongki Hyung will be going to the Philippines for one week since there will be a short 2 weeks’ vacation right?" Seunghyun added.

"Maybe on the weekend we could go to the countryside and stay with my family. for 2 days or 3?" Hyunna said not being sure.

 

 

Author's Note: Um.  So I post 2 chapters today *clap clap* I hope you like it :) Well comment please :D I want to know that what you guys think ^^ 

 

@phoebe16  @pandaapple97  @verytoomuchwow  @kokokoko @TaeminLuver  @x-Cherry-Tea-x  @Jiaxin453453  @seungkia  @ilovejinnie  @thea_basilio Thanks for Believing in me :)