Chapter 2~

I'm Tutoring a Rapper

 

Chapter 2~

I opened the gate, unlocked the door I took off my shoes and wear my slippers. Then I went to the living room and place my bag on the sofa.

Seunghyun's POV

I went inside the condominium somehow it feels like I'm home. It's just simple but cozy, small but full of memories I can see the pictures of Hyunna and Minhwan from the walls and some pictures of their families in the table. There was a small living room with one long couch and the two single person couch and a table at the center, hmm. no TV. I saw two bedrooms which on the other door a sign saying 'Minhwan's Room' and on the other room saying 'Hyunna's room' I guess the other door is the bathroom and there's a small kitchen across.

I sat on the couch and staring at the pictures at the wall then I realize that Minhwan is kinda handsome 'Im not GAY' I murmmured. And Hyunna was 'cute'? I can't explain.

 

No one's POV.

Hyunna got some water from the kitchen since she cannot offer Seunghyun some other beverages. She sat on the couch where Seunghyun is and then she took out her notes and books from her bag. She now started tutoring Seunghyun.

"Do you even know what History means?" Hyunna ask while she's looking at her notes.

"History is what happened in the early times back when dinosaurs are here then caveman sprang and stories about our great ancestors " Seunghyun answered smirking and proud of his answer.

"Yea that's basically it. For a brief definition History is Yesterday" Hyunna said while looking at Seunghyun. Seunghyun eyes was full of curiosity.

"Bwo? History is yesterday? If history is yesterday why they even invented the word yesterday If they can call it history?" Seunghyun blurted.

"Pabo I didn't mean it like that what I mean is you consider yesterday as history even what happened 5 hours ago is now part of the History every minute that pass is considered as history" She pointed out then look directly in Seunghyun's eyes they didn't even notice how close they have gotten they were only few inch away then Minhwan came home.

"Hyunna. ahjumma gave me more noodles and soup this time cause she notice that I was getting thinner." Minhwan was talking while putting his bag down.

"Ok Minhwannie put it on the table then i'm gonna fried your chicken. Minhwannie what's that on the paper bag?" Hyunna ask as soon as she saw the Paper bag.

"Oh. Ahjumma gave it to me she said that you can have it they are clothes that her daughter own" Minhwan told Hyunna while giving it towards her.

Hyunna planted a smile on her face because of the clothes, she and Minhwan doesn't bother to buy clothes because the Ahjumma give them.

"Ah. Seunghyun I'll end the tutoring here ok? Ah. yeah. Do you want to stay for dinner?" she was standing up to go to the kitchen.

"Ah. Yeah. Sure" Seunghyun just agreed since he was also hungry.

 

Seunghyun's POV.

I saw the smile on Hyunna's face when Minhwan gave her the old clothes that the ahjumma gave. They are really good person's I guess, but what am I thinking eating dinner here when they don't have that much food they only get free noodles and soup. I will live now and tell Hyunna that something urgent came.

I went to the kitchen to see Hyunna preparing the foods that has been cook there were only two fried chickens 2 bowls of soup and 1 bowl of noodles and some leftover kimchi on the side. It's like only two people will eat the food but I was surprise when there were 3 bowls of rice prepared.

"Oh Seunghyun your really that hungry? I could just call you. But any way please sit down" She said with a smile.

"Hyunna I----" I was cut off by her.

"Seunghyun please sit now, I know that our food is not enough to make you full but please eat with us we often get a visitor" She was looking at her feet until she called Minhwan.

I just nodded and sit down.

"Minhwannie dinner is ready come out now" Minhwan came out as soon as she heard Hyunna called.

We all sitted in the table then Minhwan lead the prayer after the prayer Minhwan suddenly grab the other chicken and shove it in his mouth. While Hyunna was just eating the noodles and left over kimchi. I was shy to get the other chicken.

"Hyun you can eat the other chicken it's ok I don't like chicken at all" Hyunna said while pointing the chicken

"Yea Hyung eat it before I take it away from you. Hyunna just like eating the noodles with some side dish so we can also have the soup" Minhwan explained and bit again his chicken.

It was fun eating with them though the meal was just simple it was delicious, the chicken was breaded with spicy breading the soup was mushroom soup that is quite yummy.

"I have to go now Thank you for the wonderful dinner" I told them as I went out of their house.

~

Seunghyun was walking in the cold streets when suddenly saw Hongki on his way back to their apartment. Hongki, Jonghun, Jaejin and Seunghyun is living together on a two-storey apartment they were living together since their first year in High school.

"Hyung!" the rapper called while running towards Hongki. Hongki turned around and saw the young boy running towards him.

"Yah ! Seunghyun where have you been ? Me and the others are looking for you after class." Hongki was now in full of curiosity.

"Ah ! I was in Hyunna's house you know her??" Seunghyun paused waiting for Hongki's answer that he never got so he continued "She was tutoring me in History because you know that it's my first day of school earlier right? So I was having a hard time keeping up to their discussions" The rapper explained to his Hyung which then he's hyung understand.

~

When they both arrive on their apartment they saw Jaejin reading books for school tomorrow and Jonghun strumming his guitar with random chords.

"Were home !" Hongki shouted where the whole apartment was covered by his voice.

"Hongki have you bought the things I needed?" Jaejin walking towards him and looking at the paper bag Hongki was holding.

"Yeah yeah I got it all. Jaejin please...next time don't ask me to buy this girls are looking at me when I'm picking those" Hongki explained while collapsing on the couch.

Jaejin has these hobby to sew/make stuff toys. Actually Jaejin is really good at it whenever Jonghun and Hongki wants to court somebody they will ask Jaejin to make a stuff animal. And not just stuff animal sometimes Jaejin makes dolls that looks like them.

"Hyung thank you really" Jaejin patting Hongki's back.

"By the way, Seunghyunnie where have you been?" The leader ask and expecting a decent answer from the rapper.

"Tutoring Hyung, I went to my classmate house for tutoring" The rapper explained to the leader that was worrying about him hours ago.

"Tutoring eh. Be sure to get your grades up. Ah. Yeah have you already eaten something Jaejin cooked chicken curry" the leader stand up and walking towards the kitchen to prepare a bowl of rice.

"I already ate at my classmates house hyung. Maybe i'll heat it up later when I got hungry" the rapper while he settled down his guitar at the corner.

Then after that the leader went back to where he is seated and started playing again some random chords. Hongki fell asleep in the couch and Jaejin started sewing he is now making a goat plushie.

~The next day after school hey started their band practice. Jonghun was still in the midst of finding a good drummer since their old bandmate have to quit because he was gonna transfer school. Jaejin was playing his bass, Hongki was tuning his voice and Seunghyun was working on the song lyrics that he was writing for days. They were practicing some songs that weren't written by them. While having a break Jonghun started to have a conversation with Seunghyun.

"So Hyunnie you don't have tutoring today??"  Jonghun have to ask because he is also worried about Seunghyun's grades.

"I don't have any Hyung maybe tomorrow I ask her to cancel today's tutoring because of our practice" Seunghyun answered straight forward.

"Her?" Jonghun paused then continued "So it's a 'she'. Who is she?" Jonghun asked with curiosity.

"Kim Hyunna, do you know her??" Seunghyun asked.

"Hell yea ! I know her alright !" Jonghun exclaimed. Seunhyun was shock by Jonghun's answer.

 

AN:/ At last I have updated my Fic ! :) Please Please Please. Comment :) I Love you comments ^^ And please Subscribe :D Thank you Thank you :D