Chapter 5~

I'm Tutoring a Rapper

 

Chapter 5~

Hyunna's POV

One week before the preliminary exam and I'm getting tense I need to study hard but then something popped in my head. I remember Seunghyun *WTH* Seunghyun needs to pass the preliminary exam or atleast get a C for the exam. I still have one more problem my Appa havn't even called me yet. It's been 2 weeks since he announce that my Umma was sick, I tried calling them but they won't answer my calls. What am I suppose to do now. How can I prepare for my preliminary exam without being worried.

 

No one's POV

After lunch Hyunna went to her locker and she let Minhwan to go to their History class. When Hyunna opened her locker she noticed that her History book wasn't there.

"Looking for this?" A girl with a long dark hair asked while pointing at the book on her other hand. Hyunna nodded and walked towards her.

"HERE !" the girl shouted and threw the book at Hyunna's head. The book impact caused Hyunna to feel dizzy and fell on the floor  then two more girls went running towards Hyunna they all have a pair of scissors and they cut Hyunna's uniform revealing some of her skin. Then they have slapped Hyunna and continued beating her kicking her whole body. Hyunna can't do anything but cry.

"STOP !! " A guy stood at a far distance yelled.

 

Seunghyun's POV

I was running through the corridor since I know that I'll be late if I wont run. I passed some corridors then I saw something from the corner of my eyes. I ran back to see what's going on, I saw some girls cutting one of the girls uniform. The other girl wasn't fighthing back she was just crying.

"STOP !" I shouted al of them looked at me. I was standing from a far distance the I saw the girl being picked on was Hyunna. What the HECK ???!

I ran towards them.

The girl with a long dark hair holds Hyunna's head and then bang it through the lockers. "We're not done yet with you" I heard her. They left and run.

I sat beside Hyunna. She looked up to me I saw her crying. I assist him in sitting. When she sat up she won't stop crying.crying.crying. Until I notice that there was blood in the left side of her head. I assist her in getting up I wanted to bring her to the clinic but she can't her body was sore from the beating up those girls did. Why did they do this with Hyunna? I ask myself.  I was about to carry Hyunna when she spoke.

"D-Don't"  She protessed.

"W-why?? I'm bringing you to the clinic" I suggested and hold he hand.

"N-No!" she protessed again.

"Why??" I was full of curiosity at the same time I was worrying about her.

"If the nurses there will see me like this they'll just ask who did this to me and their report it to the head office."

"So??"

"You don't get it. The girls who did this will just blame everything on me. They will make-up stories that I'm the one who started it, even though that I'm the one who is hurt they will just say that I was hurting one of them and some of her friends came etc. believe me it always happened to me" She spoke. Her eyes was still watery from the tears.

"But what will I do with you ??. Look at you!" I asked her.

"I'll go home"

"Last time I checked you can't even stand. How will you go home??"

After that Hyunna tried getting up but she just failed, 100% failed. I smirked a little but she notice it. She sent me one death glare.

"I'll help you. I'll bring you to your house." I suggested.

"How?" She asked me. I just smiled. I lift her up easily. She was shocked.

"Yah ! Put me down !!!" She shouted as she struggles.

"NO !"

"But-But-"

"But what ??!"

"But I'm heavy" she pouted and blushed after saying it. I just laugh.

I walk through the corridors 'this girl is really heavy' I thought to myself. She was silent until we reached my car. I lay her in the passenger's seat and help her with the seatbelt I didn't even notice how close our faces are then I started to blush. Wait, I'm blushing ??? Why am I blushing over Hyunna??. She fell asleep on the way to her house I lift her up and went inside their house. I went to the room saying "Hyunna's Room" and laid her there. Then I notice her revealing skin, I just remebered that the girls back there cut her uniform. I went towards her closet and picked up some clothes. I was wondering if I'll wake her up or I'll change her clothes by myself. 'I'm not a maniac' I thought to myself so I woke her up and giving her the clothes. After she's done changing I went to her room with the first aid kit I dress her wound and saw some bruise to her arms and legs.

"Hyunna are you hungry?" I asked. I was worrying about her. She's the first girl I known with two side character, when she's with Minhwan she's the one protecting him though she cannot even protect herself. When she's all alone there is something about her that want me to protect her to save her.

"We don't have any leftovers. So there's no food here in the dorm" She answered coughing. Then she closed her eyes and went to a nap.

 Hyunna's POV

I woke up after an hour or so. I saw Seunghyun laying on the couch I glanced to the kitchen to see some food. There are some vegetable salad, meat and soup. I went to the living room, looking at peaceful Seunghyun.

"Seunghyun?" I called him poking his face trying to wake him up.

"Mmmm." He just moaned at me. Well I think he's tired.

I went to the kitchen tasting the food. I didn't ate it all I have to save some for Minhwan and Seunghyun when he wakes up.

After that my cellphone rang, I checked the caller's ID and it was my Appa.

"Appa ! " I answered the phone with enthusiasm.

" Hyunna. Ah. It's so nice to hear your voice again. Sorry for not answering your calls my angel. I just called to inform you that your Umma is better now. Wait I'll put her in the phone" After that I heard some sounds that signaled me that Appa is giving the phone to Umma.

"Hyunna Dear. This is Umma" My mom spoke happily I can imagine her smiling.

"Umma ! I was worried about you. Please do take care of your body."

"Yes Baby, so how was school ?? Is Minhwannie protecting you there ? I miss you so much my baby"

"School is...umm.." I was thinking if I'm gonna tell my Umma about how other kids bully us but I know she will just be worried so I need to lie a bit. "School is great Mom ! We have so many friends and kids here treat us well. Minhwannie is doing fine and I miss you too so much Mom." I said my eyes are getting moisted because of the happiness.

"I'm glad your both doing fine there. Hyunna, Umma needs to go because I need to go to our farm. I'll talk to you again soon my Baby. I love you !"

"Ok Mom ! I love you too." Then my Mom hanged up. After that sall conversation I felt happy and foge about the problems I have in school.

 

Suddenly my cellphone vibrated. It's a text from Minhwan.

From: My Minhwannie

        Hyunna, I'll be home soon I need to discuss something to Jaejin about our project. And you have explaning to do about not attending class, I was worried. Really. Text me beck if you have read this message.

                                                                                                                                                                                             Minari~

 

To: My Minhwannie

        What project ? I'll explain to you everything later. And. Um. Tell Jaejin that Seunghyun is here in our dorm his taking a nap now. Sooo~ yea. I'll explain later. Sorry for making you worried and Take Care. Hugsss~

                                                                                                                                                                                   Hyunna :)

 

 

Minhwan's POV

I just recieved a message that Seunghyun is in our dorm. What is he doing there? Is it about tutoring? Wait, they didn't even attend class. hmm.

 

To: My Hyunna

        Ah. your explanation must be good. What is he doing there and taking a nap ? I really need to get home soon. Yea but I'll be going to ahjumma to get some soup so I'll be really arriving late. I need to go now Jaejin is talking about something.

                                                                                                                                                                                     Minari ....

 

From: My Hyunna

        Aa. It's Ok Minhwannie ^^ By the way my Appa and Umma just called :) I'll tell you everything whe you arrive. Take care Minhawannie :)

                                                                                                                                                                                  Hyunna ^^

 

Aish. Hyunna is just so......

 

So as that Jaejin and I went to their house to talk about our project. Well it's due on the end of the semester which is 2 months from now but I see the project quite 'hard'....

 

Seunghyun's POV

I just woke up from my nap and I saw Hyunna in front of me, staring. I sat up and felt a small headache. I saw her smiling as in smiling, did she already forgot what happened to her earlier ?.

"Seunghyun, Thanks for the food~" She announced with her cheerful voice.

"Ehh. No problem. By the way why are you so... Happy?" I asked her as I rub my head because of the small headache occured to me earlier when I woke up.

"Um. It's just that my Appa and Umma called me~" She said happily as she sat next to me. She was looking at me happily with that smile. Though there is silence in the room

"Ow. Um. When did you woke up?" I asked her breaking the silence.

"Not too long ago. I was poking your face and trying to wake you up but I failed. I was wondering if you want to eat with me but you seemed tired. So I let you sleep for a while."

"Ah. I'm kinda hungry now is there still food left?" I asked rubbing my stomach.

"Neh ! I saved some for you and for Minhwannie when he comes back, wait I'll prepare the food" she said while standing up but I stop her.

She stared at me for a while then I told her  "You have something in your face" I picked up some fallen eyelash under her eyes. "Make a wish" I said, she closed her eyes and smiled she nodded and that signaled me that she had made her wish. I let go off the fallen eyelash and hope that her wish will come true. (well here in our place when you found a fallen eyelash in your face you get t and make a wish:))

~

"So what did you wished for ?" I asked her as I sip some of the soup.

"Um. Nothing you needed to know" She said while looking at me while I'm eating.

 

Seconds turned to minutes and minutes turned to hours. We have been talking from atleast 3 good hours well not just talking since the preliminary exam was up I tutored him in some other subjects like Physics, Math and of course HISTORY.

It was time for Seunghyun to leave we we're heading to the door then I slip from the rug Seunghyun caught me but he loss his balance and for that we fell. He was on top of me and our lips are inches apart or more like centis it was so close from kissing and our position was REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE. *I was blushing while typing this :">*

 

" WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING???????????!!!! " " >:(  "

 

 

AN:/ SO What do you guys think ????? I need your reaction please. Um and I need your suggestions on how will I continue my Fic. Having a writer's block..... PLEASE NO SILENT READERS :D COMMENT ARE LOVE AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE :) I LOVE YOU GUYS !        

@TaeminLuver Yea  HYUNNA POTTER ! :) haha