Chapter 14~ Crossdressing ?? I don't know.

I'm Tutoring a Rapper

 

Chapter 14~ 
 
When Jonghun and Hongki breath the air of Seoul Jonghun know that he is in lot of trouble, when his parents found out that he's been lying all the time his body will be ripped in two pieces.
 
"I can cross dress if you want" Hongki said as they went inside a cab.
 
"eh ? You ?? but your so mascular. You don't have a body of a girl" Jonghun said trying to think straight.
 
 
"Is that sooo. But I really want to help you" Hongki whined.
 
"Well find me a fake girlfriend if you want to help" Jonghun said.
 
"How about we let Jaejin cross dress?" Hongki said being cheerful.
 
"Yea ! Jaejin have a body of a girl not to mention he's kinda pretty" Jonghun said. 
 
"Yea ! So Jaejin it is !" Hongki clapped his hands.
 
"But-Jaejins legs are so hairy. Should we wax it or shaved it?" Jonghun sighed.
 
"Well what about Seunghyun? His not that hairy and I know that his a good actor he can pull everything" Hongki said imagining Seunghyun in a cute red dress and a curly hair.
 
"But- Seunghyun is so tall ! I dont want a girl taller than me ! and besides. Imagining Seunghyun in a dress gives me the creeps."
 
"How about Minhwan?" 
 
"Eh Minhwan is Like you. To mascular. Wait what about Hyunna??"
 
"Hyunna??" Hongki exclaimed.
 
"Yea Hyunna. She's a girl and I know that she can impress my parents" Jonghun said. "So should we call her?" Jonghun took out his phone ang dialed Hyunna's phone number.
 
*Ring ding dong Ring ding dong~~~~
 
"Hello?" Hyunna ask as she pick up her phone they where bathing Jinnie the goat and Betty the Cow
 
"Hyunna ! Jonghun here. When are you gonna come home?" Jonghun asked. 
 
"Um Tomorrow. Why??" Hyunna asked in sudden curiosity.
 
" Um. I have a problem and I want you to be my girlfriend only for a few days. I'll tell you about it tomorrow when you arrive"
 
"Bwoh? Girlfriend?! I'll think about it and I think I should hung ----YAH! SEUNGHYUN JINNIE JUST POO POO ON YOUR SHOES !" Jonghun laugh at the ast statement that he just heard.
 
~~~~~~~~
"Hyunna please wash the poo poo out on my feet" Seunghyun cried.
 
"Eww. Seunghyun ! You go wash it off. Dont come near me !!" Hyunna shouted as Seunghyun walks towards her.
 
Hyunna run with the host in her hand. Hyunna was splashing water in Seunghyun's face. Seunghyun was running towards her with the poo poo still in his feet. The barn was full of sreaming and laughter. At the end Hyunna cleaned the poo poo in Seunghyun's feet.
 
"So Hyunna why did Jonghun hyung called?"  Seunghyun asked.
 
"Ow He wants me to be his 'girlfriend' "
 
"WHAT ?!"
 
Author's Note.
Short but Um- FUNNY? Chapter ??
Hehehe can you just Imagine Hongki wearing a dress with that biceps of his? LOL
But I assure you all They all LOOK good in cross dressing :)
ooooohhhh. I'll post the next chapter on 25 or 26. hehehe 
Hugs for you all !!!
COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED ^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
RANDOM GIF'S