The Girl that We Both..... LOVE?!

Oh~ We're Twins!

Recap for Chapter 1:

Kwangmin seemed to be in love.... with someone? Yeah! You heard it right! He shared his story to his twin brother, Youngmin.  But, Youngmin also seemed to know this girl. And for worse... Youngmin fell in love with that person, too? What will happen? Will they meet that girl? Was the person that both of them love... was the same person? Or not? :)

Chapter 2: The Girl that We Both..... LOVE?!

Youngmin's POV

Youngmin's Dream~~

I was walking down the streets to pick up my twin brother, Kwangmin because he had forgotten to bring his umbrella and it was raining heavily. I was humming cheerfully when I saw her... I saw this girl, with a black umbrella with whilte polka dots on it,  who was searching for something near the dense bushes. I couldn't see her face clearly as she was facing backwards on me. I was just going to ignore her when I suddenly saw something sparkling in the middle of the wet ground. It looked something like this:

"Is this what she's looking for?," I whispered to myself as slowly picked it up. Then, I approached her and tapped her shoulder. She then, turned around and faced me with her crying face which faded away when she saw the that thing on my hand. "Is this yours?," I asked her as I showed it to her and I could see a smile forming in her face as she grabbed it on my hand. After that, she cried again and unexpectedly hugged me while saying, "Thank you very much.. Thank you..," she whispered to me. I was so surprised on what she did to me, my heart was beating so fast at that time... and I don't know why's that so? She stopped hugging me and cried again. I knew that it wasn't real tears, it was tears of happiness. Wait! "Did I just make her happy?," I thought while smiling. Then, I offered her my handkerchief and told her, "Pretty girls, don't cry. So, please don't cry.." She took my handerchief and we bade goodbye to each other. While walking amidst the rain... I knew.. that I was in love with her...

End of Youngmin's Dream~~

"WAAAH!  Just a dream," I told to myself as I tried to pinch my cheeks to believe that it's really just a dream. I looked beside me to see my alarm clock and it's just 7:30 am only, which means that I woke up too early. My heart was beating fast again, as I'm having a hunch that me and my twin brother both love the same person.

I saw Kwangmin really happy yesterday but I don't want to tell him that I fell in love with that girl, too. Anyway, we don't know her, right? And maybe, we can just forget about her. Anyway, today is our first day of school, but we're just going to have an assembly in school and the first day will start tomorrow!

I remembered telling Kwangmin my excitement. I miss my friends, so yeah, I can't wait! I quickly get down on my bed and fixed it, then I went in the kitchen, just to see my twin preparing our breakfast. "Good Morning~ Kwangmin!," I said joyfully  as  I'm slowly approaching him as he's putting some plates in the table. "Good Morning, too," he replied as he finished putting up the last plate.

We ate breakfast and got ready for school. I can't wait! I'm just too excited!

Kwangmin's POV

We arrived at school early and our uniforms are like this:

We quickly went to the Bulletin Board first, to see which class we are in. I leaned forward to see it closer as I pointed my finger to the list while Youngmin was just playing around. I was still busy finding our names when Youngmin suddenly tapped my shoulders and whispered, "Hey... Isn't that?." I was so shocked at what he said, and I honestly thought that it was Pikachu or someone wearing a Pikachu costume so I said, "PIKACHU? PIKACHU? Where? Where?" I looked at the direction at which Youngmin was facing but I saw nothing but a girl with a long, black,  curly hair with a full bangs who was coming near to us.

WAIT? WHAT? A girl with a long, black, curly hair with a full bangs? "Isn't she?," I thought to myself. "Isn't she the girl from yesterday?," Youngmin told me as he grabbed my shoulders and started pushing me to her. My feet couldn't move and I couldn't stop Youngmin for doing it as my mind was fully blank because of shock. My voice couldn't get out of my mouth, I couldn't talk.

"Annyeong," she said as she showed her beautiful smile again to me. I don't know what to say... My eyes wouldn't take off on her angelic face and there I knew that she was the person that I was in love to. "A-Anyeong," I replied as I avoided her eyes. She immediately went to the Bulletin Board and said, "What are your names?" Youngmin said, "Jo Youngmin and Jo Kwangmin."

She smiled and said, "So both of you are twins? We're in the same class. I'm Park Jung Jin, and nice to meet you. Who's who?" Youngmin  tapped my shoulder and I told her, "I'm Kwangmin, the younger twin and I have a black hair while he's Youngmin, and he has a Blonde hair.." She just smiled and she left us saying, "Okay then. See you in our class," while waving her hands to us and ran away. I was so speechless at that time. My heart was beating so fast again. I am really in love....

Youngmin's POV

"She's in our CLASS?!," I whispered to Kwangmin as I saw him dazing off again to that girl. Well, I shouldn't call her "that girl" as I know her name now... Jung Jin. 

My heart was beating faster. "Is this a coincidence or destiny?," I thought. I looked at Kwangmin and saw him blushing. Yeah, I know that he also loves her... just like me. But, as an older twin, I'll not let my twin brother to be hurt. I'll just keep this feelings to myself and I'll just support Kwangmin to his love.

"Yah! Kwangmin, I can't wait for the first day of school tomorrow!," I told to my twin brother, cutting of the awkward silence. He nodded as reply and as I saw him smiling, and my chest hurt as I know that he was really in love to the girl that I also love.

Annyeong! How's the Second Chapter? Thanks for those who subscribed! I really appreciate it. And also, thank you for commenting! :)

Teaser for the next Chapter:

"Hyo Jin~ I saw him again! The guy that I'm telling you.. I'm so happy. And guess what he has a twin and they're in the same class as ours.."

"I feel happy for you, Unnie. Even though, I like him.. too."
 
"Yah! You changed your hair color?"
 
"I need to, Unnie. So that, he'll not be on doubt for mistakening you to someone else.. ME.."
 
So, Kwangmin and Youngmin already knew that the girl from yesterday was in their class!~ They already knew her name and they knew each other now. Will their friendship bloom? Will Kwangmin be able to confess his feelings to that girl? How about Youngmin? And who is Hyo Jin? (From the teaser) :)