The Secret is Out.

Oh~ We're Twins!

Recap for Chapter 15:

Hyo did not even have the chance to continue her confession to Youngmin. On the other hands, Kwangmin also did not hear Jung Jin's reply to his confession but he just told her that he was willing to wait for it. What was Hyo Jin going to say? WIll she continue talking about it to Youngmin?

(A/N: Thank you for the new subscribers! It makes me feel happy. Please comment and enjoy reading! I think that this will be a short chapter, though.)

Chapter 16: The Secret  is Out.

Youngmin's POV

I could not sleep well last night as my feelings were bothering me. These feelings were hurting me so much that I could not even eat properly. I went to school with my twin brother and I noticed that he was really happy. Then, I knew that he was better than me. Even though, we were identical twins, my twin brother was always better than me for many things. Yeah, we have the same face but different personalities. People have always liked him better than me. He was nicer, kinder, and brighter than me. I knew that people did not really look at me the same as they looked at Kwangmin. And even in Jung Jin's heart, he was still better than me. 

Upon entering our homeroom class, I quickly sat on my chair. The Park twins were there already. "Good Morning," Kwangmin greeted them joyfully while smiling at them.

"Good Morning too," Jung Jin replied as she also gave a soft smile to him. Then, they continued telling jokes at each other, which caused them to laughed really hard. They were really getting close as days went by. I shook my head and buried my face on my desk. After some minutes, I looked up again and noticed that Hyo Jin was sort of lonely too. 

Wait!

Yesterday, she was going to tell me something about her liking someone that her twin sister likes. There were many interruptions so she did not even manage to tell it to me. "Do not tell me that the guy he likes is Kwangmin? Well, I should ask her soon. I cannot think anymore," I mumbled to myself as our home room teacher started to say something.

After some classes, it was already break time. I knew that Kwangmin would invite the Park twins to eat with us so I approached him earlier in the class and said, "I have club meetings during break time so I would not be able to join you guys." Kwangmin just looked and smiled gently. "It is okay. I understand. Next time, eat with us," he replied while giving me a reassuring smile. I lied again. I knew that it was not good to lie but I needed to. I did not want jealousy to fill my heart as I would see them again, happily chatting with each other. The pain in my heart would just kill me. I did not want that to happen.

During break time, I decided to just go to the school garden. While walking around there, I noticed a very familiar figure, sitting on the bench. It was Hyo Jin. "What is she doing here?," I asked my self while approaching her. 

"Hyo Jin~a, why are you here? Aren't you going to eat with your sister and Kwangmin?," I asked gently while sitting next to her. She just looked down and did not bother to reply at all. "Anyway, what are you going to tell me yesterday?," I asked her again for the second time, hoping that she would going to answer me now. She lifted up her head and started to continue confessing. 

"I like your twin brother. But, my sister likes him and I cannot do anything. I need to be happy for her but my heart cannot do it," she confessed while having tears, forming on her eyes. 

"Same with me," I muttered while comforting her as we were in the same situation- liking someone who already liked someone in the very first place.

Then, she suddenly spoke again.

"On that rainy day, Kwangmin fell in love with a girl while she was helping a poor puppy at that time. Me and my twin sister both have black hair. He met Unnie on the first day of school, and thought that he was her, not knowing that she have a twin. On that same day, my sister also fell in love with someone and that guy was Kwangmin. I heard the two of you talking on the library about it, and I learned that who he really likes is me. But, if Unnie will know about it, she will be hurt so I changed my hair color to brown so that he cannot be confused anymore," she continued confessing while sobbing silently.

"So he has mistaken you for me," someone stated on the left side of the bench.

It was Jung Jin.

Annyeong Haseyo! First update for today! There will more soon after I review. So, yeah~ Jung Jin knows the secret now! What will happen to them?! I don't know~ Hahahahaha. Let's just see on the next chapters, okay? I still need to review. I don't like exams, really. >< Do you like exams?

See you on the next chapter!