Puppies and Kwangmin's confusions.

Oh~ We're Twins!

Recap for Chapter 7:

Youngmin's 'stalking' plan was a failure. But, at least something good has happened. He and Hyo Jin were now good friends. It seems that their friendship is getting really well. How about Kwangmin and Jung Jin? Are they getting along or confusions are coming on its own?

Chapter 8: Puppies and Kwangmin's Confusions.

Kwangmin's POV

I asked Jung Jin to come with me to the park this afternoon. I thought that it will enhance our friendship to be stronger and it could also be a way for us to know each other more. But, I never thought that something unexpected will come. 

"I'm home," I said as I entered our house while yawning. My twin brother, Youngmin was in the living room, sitting comfortably in the sofa. "Kwangmin, how's your day with Jung Jin?," he asked me while listening to some songs. He didn't bother to look at me as he was too concentrated on what he was doing. 

"It was great," I replied softly. 

He looked at me with his confused look and examined my face. "Are you sick? You don't look too good. You look pale," he told me worriedly. I nodded and looked down as I didn't have anything to say. I was so tired to say things to him. He was my twin brother and I knew that he could help me with my brother but for this time only, I'll just keep it on myself. 

"Are there any problems? You can tell me. I can help you. I am your twin brother."

I sighed again. Even though, I didn't say something, he knew that something was bothering me. I stared at him blankly and when I was about to say something to him, I saw a bandage on her knee. It looked like it was a really big injury.

"Hyung, what happened to your knee?," I asked him while pointing to his injury. He looked up on the ceiling all of a sudden and stayed like that for a minute. Then, he explained, "After I send Hyo Jin home, I was chased by a big and dangerous dog. As I went to hide, I tripped on a rock. And yeah, I had this injury."

After he explained, he let out a very suspicious laugh. "Who treated you wounds, Hyung? You shouldn't have run, though," I asked him again.

"An Ahjumma treated my wound. She was very nice. Dogs are really dangerous creatures."

"Yeah, dogs and puppies really confuse me."

"Dogs are big while puppies are small."

"I never thought that even small puppies can make me confuse with my feelings."

"Kwangmin, are you copying me? You are getting weird. Just listen to this song."

"Yeah right," I replied to him as we listened songs together that evening.

As I listened to the songs, I couldn't help but remember what happened this afternoon in the park, which gave my confusions to my feelings in my heart.

°Flashback°

"AAAAH!"

Jung Jin and I were chatting comfortably in the bench while someone screamed in front of us. "Are you okay, Y-Young...... Minyoung Ahjumma?," a person with a black sunglasses and mustache said while helping the woman to stand up. The person was wearing a very colorful afro and a black sunglasses too. 

 

"Yeah, I am okay," she said silently while standing up.  I could feel that she was really in pain. She was already in her old age and it would be really painful and hard to stand up. "Thank you," I heard her say in a calm voice, which made me feel reassured in someway.

"Ahjumma, are you sure? Do we need to accompany you to the hospital?," Jung Jin said said while trying to look at her with the worried look on her face. "Ahjumma, I think that you are badly injured. Look, your wound was bleeding," I uttered as I examined her injuries. Her wounds were bleeding and it was not a good sign that she was really okay.

"Thank you for the concern, kids. I am alright. I need to go now. Bye," she told us all of a sudden and left. 

Me and Hyo Jin was surprised a bit for her actions and we just looked at her with our worried expressions. 

"It was weird," I whispered under my breath. 

"I wonder if she was really okay. It seems that she was on pain a while ago. Was she on a hurry?," she said worriedly while still staring to those persons' figures, which were starting to fade away from our view.

"It would be better if we have accompanied her to the hospital to check her wounds."

"That would be nice but she refused."

I didn't reply. I felt pity for the woman. Then, I suddenly saw a girl playing with her puppy. I took a good look to the puppy and noticed that it was the same puppy that Jung Jin helped during that rainy day. 

I decided to come up with an idea. 

"I have a surprise for you," I said to Jung Jin as I covered her eyes with my hands.

"What is it? You don't have to cover my eyes."

"It is a big surprise that's why. You'll be surprised."

"You make me feel so excited now."

"That's right."

I let Jung Jin sit on a bench near the puppy. I told her to wait there with her eyes still closed while I talked to the girl and ask her permission to play with the puppy. The girl was fine with it and gave me the puppy. I sat beside Jung Jin and told her to count 1 to 3.

"1..."

"2..."

"3..."

"You can open your eyes now," I said while holding the puppy near her face. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the puppy. 

"P-Puppy?," she suddenly mentioned with a confused look on her face, which made me think if it was really a good idea to show her the puppy. I nodded as a sign of agreement but I saw that she was not that happy for the puppy.

"Is there something wrong? You can tell me," I told her while putting down the puppy on my lap. She looked down on the ground and softly said, "I am allergic to puppies, actually."

"Oh. Is that so. I am really sorry. I'll return it back to the young girl over there."

"Sorry."

I waved my hands, telling that it was okay. After that, I gave the puppy back to the the girl and thanked her. Jung Jin probably felt very dismayed for what happened. There was an awkward silence between us. 

"I thought that you like puppies."

"Not really. I have never touched a puppy or a dog before. I was really allergic to them. Sorry. My twin sister is the one who really likes dogs especially puppies. She wants to become a Veterinarian someday."

"Oh. Is that so? I'll remember that. Sorry for what happened. I should have asked you first."

"It is okay. I should be the one to say sorry."

"No. I should be."

After that, we ate some ice cream and watched the beautiful sunset. 

On my way home, I couldn't stop thinking about that incident. I clearly saw that day when she had helped the puppy. She even held it on her hands. It was impossible to say that she have never touched a dog or a puppy before. My heart was beating fast again as my feelings were jumbled inside. I don't know what to feel.

° End of Flashback°

I slowly opened my eyes. My heart was beating fast again and at this time, I knew that it was bad to doubt her. "Is she lying?," I mumbled gently, not wanting my twin brother to hear it.

I don't want to think any further as I knew that I will just feel guilty for doubting other people. I wanted to believe that she really likes puppies but she didn't. I was really confused. 

"Wait. Something's wrong.... She seems so different now. Is she really her?," I asked myself while looking up on the ceiling. Was the person that I saw on that day was Hyo Jin, her twin or was it really her? I don't know. Have I mistaken that girl to someone or not? My mind was blank and clueless. Maybe, I was tired. I'll just forget what happened today. There is one thing that I know for now.

I like Jung Jin and I will try my best not to doubt her.

At last, I already finished writing this. I would really appreciate it if you will comment and subscribe. :)

See you on the next chapter!