The Cold War. (Part 2/2)

Oh~ We're Twins!

Recap for Chapter 17:

There was a 'cold war' happening between Jung Jin, Hyo Jin and Youngmin. Will this continue? What will happen to Kwangmin? Will know the reason behind this?

(A/N: Honestly, I don't know what I'm writing. Huhu. Forgive me for that. Enjoy reading!)

Chapter 18: The Cold War.

Hyo Jin's POV

It has been days since that day and me and my twin sister has not been talking for a while. I tried to talk to her at home but still, she did not bother to reply at me. I felt so bad about myself. During breakfast and dinner, there was an awkward silence between us. It seemed that she did not see me at all. I missed my twin sister so much. I missed the way she smiled happily before. It was me who caused her to be like that. After that incident, she did not even smiled for a bit and she always had swollen eyes. It was clearly my fault. I blamed myself for that. 

Youngmin told me that I should just gave her time to think about but I was worried that if we did not have the time to talk to each other, our relationship with each other would not be the same as before. So, today I decided to talk to her again, hoping that this will solve our problem. 

It was Saturday. Like that day, it was raining hard. I went out of my bedroom and found her sitting on the living room, dazing off. She was probably thinking of what haed happened in last few days. I approached her gently. "Unnie," I whispered as I sat beside her. She looked down on the ground and did not talk to me. I waited for a minute but nothing. It seemed that I was like talking in the wind.

"Unnie," I repeated again while shaking her shoulders. "Please talk to me. I love you, Unnie. I just want to make you happy. I don't want to see you hurt. I love you, Unnie. Please talk to me," I whimpered as tears rolled down on my cheeks. She did not even bother to look at me, she just dazed off again. I could not take it anymore. I cried harder than ever before. I buried my crying face on my knees. The pain and melancholy in my heart was nearly killing me inside. I never thought that it would be like this. I just wanted to make my twin sister happy. I cried even more until she suddenly spoke. 

"Do not cry. Unnie loves you," she whispered under her breath. She lift up my crying face and hugged me tightly. I missed that hug so much. I cried on her shoulders as I tightened our hug. "Unnie, are you still angry at me?," I asked her while still sobbing. She pulled out from our hug and smiled at me with tears, b on her eyes. "Not at all. I was angry at myself for not noticing. I have hurt you so much. Sorry," she apologized to me as tears started to fell on her eyes. I smiled gently at her as I pulled her again for another embrace. We were both crying but laughing at the same time.

Finally, our cold war has ended. Me and my twin sister apologized to each other. We both have the smiles on our faces again.

"So, you like Kwangmin?" she asked me while looking in a different direction. I was caught off guard by her sudden question. I nodded slightly and said, "Y-Yes. I like him." Then, she glanced at me and patted my head while saying, "Unnie says sorry for not noticing it. It seems that I have mistaken Youngmin for Kwangmin. Sorry for that. Silly me." I shook my head in disagreement as I knew that it was not her entire fault and it was mine too. 

"It is okay now. I know that Kwangmin~sshi has confessed to you already," I stated cheerfully, keeping away the pain that I have inside my heart. I still wanted her to be happy. I wanted her to continue liking Kwangmin, not minding my feelings for him. But, she just shook her head and touched both of my shoulders. "Do not worry. I have an idea."

"What is it?"

"You will know on Monday. Go and dye your hair black again."

"Why, Unnie? Do I still need to?," I asked her while having a confused look on my face. She just smiled at me again and replied by saying, "You'll know, soon." 

Jung Jin's POV

I was thinking about it for such a long time since that day. I knew that by doing that, everything will be settled. On Monday, Kwangmin would need to choose. "Love can tell the difference," I mumbled to myself as I took a glance at the window as a colorful rainbow started to form in the dark clouds.

Annyeong Haseyo! This is the third update for today. At last, their cold war has already ended. Sorry if my story seems to be so rushed. >< Anyway, what is Jung Jin's plan? Can you guess? O.o Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate it!~

See you on the next chapter!