Knowing the Truth... hurts.

Oh~ We're Twins!

Recap for Chapter 3:

Park Jung Jin has a twin sister! Yeah, you heard it right! She has a twin sister who is Park Hyo Jin. They both share the same face, height, hair color, hairstyle and others, so people were really confused on who's who. Jung Jin told Hyo Jin that the Jo Twins were in the same class as them, and she also revealed that the twin that he loved was Kwangmin. But, Hyo Jin also liked him. What will happen? Does Jung Jin really saw Kwangmin at that day? Or was it Youngmin? :)

Chapter 4: Knowing the Truth... hurts.

Hyo Jin's POV

I felt so suffocated inside, I can't breathe... I grabbed my small bag and put on my coat. My coat looked like this:

I wanted to breathe fresh air as my heart felt so much pain.  "Unnie, I'm going to the library today, See you later!," I shouted as I put on my scarf on my neck. "Okay. Go home early, be safe!," she said as I can only hear her voice in her room. I opened the door and sighed. I went to the library and looked for some books, even though I didn't really know what I was looking for. Until, I heard something...
 
"Kwangmin, you're buying Pokemon mangas again?!," the boy with a blonde hair said while he snatched a book from someone. I moved forward in the book shelf to hear their conversation well. "But, this is the new edition, Youngmin. Give me that!," the boy with a black hair said as he was trying to get the book from the boy with Blonde hair. "Aren't they the Jo Twins... Kwangmin and Youngmin?," I whispered to myself as my heart was starting to beat faster. I put my hands on my chest and I can hear the melancholy of my heart, every pump of my heart was sadness. 
 
"Kwangmin, why do you like Jung Jin?," Youngmin said in a serious face while giving the book back to Kwangmin. I stopped for a while and my heart sank as I knew that Kwangmin liked back my twin sister, but I felt happy for Jung Jin, for that... "Yeah.. I started to like her, back then, when she helped that puppy. It's so very kind of her," Kwangmin replied while he gave a sweet smile to his twin brother. I dazed off for a while... "Puppy? Could he be talking to me? Could it be that Unnie really saw Youngmin and not Kwangmin?," I thought for a while as my heart continued to beat faster and faster.
 
I don't know what to feel. Should I feel happy that Kwangmin seemed to like me back... or should I feel sad as I knew that my twin sister mistakened Kwangmin as the one he saw yesterday? I don't know. I don't know.... But, even though it's like that, Jung Jin seemed to fell in love with Kwangmin now. "I don't want Unnie to be hurt, if she really liked Kwangmin, I'll just support her and ignore my feelings to him..," I thought again with my eyes getting watery. And then, I thought of an idea...
 
Jung Jin's POV
 
The clock striked at 6 pm and I was worried because my twin sister, Hyo Jin was not at home yet. "I'm home, Unnie..," Hyo Jin greeted me as I was just going to call her on my phone. I quickly turned around and saw the different her. She looked like this:
 
          
 
I was so shocked and speechless. "WHHHY? Why did my twin sister dyed her hair, brown?!," I thought while trying to find the answer in my mind. "YAH! You changed your hair color?," I asked her as I held her shoulders and looked at her eyes, making the atmosphere awkward. She just smiled and said, "Unnie, tomorrow will be the first day of classes and I want to surprise our classmates. I want to make a change, so I thought of this. Is it okay?," with her charming aegyo. I sighed and sat on the sofa while saying, "Aigooo. Don't please me with your aegyo. It's okay for me. You look cute, though." She then, sat beside me and leaned on my shoulders. "Unnie, let's stay forever like this," she told me while giving me a sweet smile. "Nae. We will stay like this..," I told her while making a pinky promise with my twin sister. 
 
Hyo Jin's POV
 
"I love you, Unnie...," I whispered to my twin sister as we made a pinky promise. We stayed like that for a while, as if the time stopped for a certain time. I want us to stay forever like this. But, today... I lied to my twin sister. I changed my hair color not to have a change nor to surprise our classmates. I lied to her. But, I knew that I did what was better for us. Yeah, I did the right choice. "I need to, Unnie. So that, he'll not be on doubt for mistakening you to someone else.. ME.," I thought as my heart was starting to sank again. Knowing the truth really hurts...

Annyeong! Do you like the Fourth Chapter? Sorry if it's boring. TT^TT But, I hope that you liked it. :) Again, if you have comments, suggestions or ideas,  please feel free to tell it to me.  Oh~ Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

Teaser for the next Chapter:

"WHHAT? She has a twin sister?"

"But, she has a brown hair. So she's not who I saw on that day.."

"How can we get out in here? We're stucked!"

"Kwangmin... I-I'm scared.."

So, Hyo Jin know now that Hyo Jin has mistaken Kwangmin to what she've seen on that day, and what she really saw was Youngmin. But, Hyo Jin doesn't want to her twin sister to be hurt, because she seems to have fallen in love with Kwangmin already. Having these thought, she changed her hair color to brown so that Kwangmin will not doubt Jung Jin for mistakening her to her twin. Will her plan work? Will Kwangmin know? What if Youngmin know that Jung Jin mistaken him to his twin?