Amusement Park Doesn't Amuse Youngmin. (Part 3/3)

Oh~ We're Twins!

Recap for Chapter 13:

Youngmin has already confessed that he likes Jung Jin to Hyo Jin. What was Hyo Jin going to confess? How will Youngmin react? Will there be more confessions to say?

(A/N: You'll be disappointed in this chapter for sure! You'll know why. Well, Kwangmin will have a confession here. Stay tuned and enjoy reading!)

Chapter 14: Amusement Park Doesn't Amuse Youngmin.

Hyo Jin's POV

 

"I also fell in love with someone whom my sister likes."

I confessed nervously to Youngmin. He shared his secret to me and I thought that it was time for me to share mine too. I knew that he was really hurt for what was happening. She liked my twin sister and it was my fault that he could not tell it to her properly as he knew that his twin brother liked my sister. I never knew that I was going to be this far with this lie. I did not have the intention to hurt Unnie's feelings but I did not want to see Youngmin~sshi hurt because of this. 

I clearly thought that if I say the truth to him, he would understand my situation and he could give me some advices to what to do. Youngmin stared at me, waiting for me to continue talking about my confession. I gulped and started to continue confessing.

"A-And...."

"Hey, you guys! Come out now. Other passengers need to ride the Ferris wheel too!"

I was going to continue with my confession when I was cut off by the machine operator, who shouted at us as we were taking a long time to go out of the cab. After that, we went out of the cab and bowed to the person-in-charge. 

"Mianhae," we both apologized while still bowing at him. He gently smiled at us and went to  another passengers, who were still inside the cab. 

"So, what are you going to say? Ahjussi interrupted you a while ago," Youngmin said with a curious expression on his face, which made me feel startled a little. I nodded and was about to talk when I was cut off again by a familiar voice. "What are you two doing there? Are you talking something serious? I wonder what it is," Kwangmin said while grinning happily. Both of us did not bother to reply at all. We didn't even had an idea what to say. Youngmin glanced slightly and I just avoided his gaze by looking down. 

"Nothing, really. We were just talking about errr.... err," Youngmin suddenly blurted out while looking at the clouds. I sighed in disbelief as I knew that he was just searching for an answer in his mind. It was so obvious whenever he looked up in the sky. It was an old style of getting an alibi. "About what?," my twin sister asked calmly.

"Well, I just told Hyo Jin that I felt constipated while riding the Ferris wheel," Youngmin continued explaining. I was surprised to what he have said as I was not really expecting that kind of answer. I thought that Youngmin was not that kind of person. I looked at everyone's face and both my twin sister and Kwangmin were both trying to hide their laughs while Youngmin's face was just so red because of too much embarrassment that he have received for this day. I just smiled at him. 

"Well, let's go to other rides now. Do you still need to do your errr.... "business." Do not be shy to tell it to us. I know that it is really hard when you feel constipated," my sister said while we headed towards the park's small bench. Upon hearing it, Youngmin became redder like those fresh tomatoes in the farm. He coughed a little and replied, "No, it is okay now. Thanks for the concern."

"Are you sure, Hyung? You are sweating a lot!," his twin brother uttered while he patted Youngmin's shoulders. Youngmin gave him a reassuring smile and shook her head. Then, he let out a very obvious laugh again. After that, we decided to go on to the "Fear Fall." It looked so exciting! Jung Jin Unnie and Kwangmin~sshi volunteered to buy the tickets. Me and Youngmin were left in the park's bench. 

"Hyo Jin~a, do not tell anyone about what I have said, okay? It is our secret," he whispered softly under his breath while looking at me seriously. I nodded in agreement and he suddenly spoke. 

"So, what are you going to tell me a while ago?"

"Well..."

"Hey guys, what's with the serious conversation again? Do you need me to accompany you to the toilet?," Kwangmin suddenly appeared behind us and looked innocently on his brother's embarrassed face, cutting our talk off. "It's okay, I told you already," Youngmin answered while blushing. 

"Nah. It is really hard to be constipated," my sister said behind Kwangmin's back while smiling mischievously at us. Youngmin just pouted and mumbled something. We all laughed to him. 

Jung Jin's POV

Youngmin was really funny. It was my first time to meet someone who will just blurt out confidently that they were constipated or something. Youngmin was a very honest person. I really liked his personality. 

My heart was beating faster than usual and I thought that it was because of laughing too much. Today, I looked at Youngmin in a different way as I looked at him before. There was something in my heart that was telling me to know him more. Maybe, it was because that he was Kwangmin's twin brother. What's with these feelings? 
 
Anyway, after buying the tickets, we went to "Fear Fall" and to other rides. I could say that it was so fun! There were a lots of happy memories today and I would never forget this day. 
 
 
The sun was setting now and it somehow reminded us that it was now time to go home. I was about to go to my twin sister's place when someone suddenly grabbed me. It was Kwangmin. 
 
"Is there any problem?," I asked him.
 
"No. I am just wondering if you had fun today?," he answered while looking at me with his brown eyes.
 
"Of course! Today was really fun. How about you? Did you enjoy today?"
 
"Yeah... especially when I was with the girl that I really like."
 
Wait. What was he talking about?
 
TUG.
 
TUG.
 
TUG.
 
TUG.
 
My heart was pumping rapidly again. I did not even bother to look at his eyes and to reply to what he have just said. 
 
"I was talking about you. I - I - I like you," he confessed nervously. Then, I gulped and...
 
 
To Be Continued...
 
Annyeong Haseyo! Double Update today. It may be a Triple Update soon, though. Anyway, Hyo Jin didn't finish her confession. You'll never know~~ Maybe on the next chapter, she will continue it? Lalalala~ Kwangminnie has already confessed to Jung Jin! OWO! What will happen to this story? I dunno. O.o Let's see what will pop up on my mind. Haha. Sorry if this story bores you~~ Mianhae for that! *bows*
 
See you on the next chapter!