Amusement Park Doesn't Amuse Youngmin. (Part 1/3)

Oh~ We're Twins!

Recap for Chapter 11:

Jung Jin decided to go to the Amusement Park with her twin sister, Hyo Jin. She believed that this can make their relationship to be stronger and better. She also called someone to join them. Who might it be? What will happen? Will it be fun?

(A/N: I am so tired. Sorry for the boring chapter. But please, enjoy it. I put my whole effort for writing this. I know that Youngmin is not scared of Amusement parks, though. Enjoy reading!)

Chapter 12: Amusement Park Doesn't Amuse Youngmin.

Youngmin's POV

"OH YES!"

I screamed as we headed towards the Amusement park with my twin brother, Kwangmin. Last night, Jung Jin~a called Kwangmin to invite us to go with them there. Yeah right, she called Kwangmin, not me. But, it was okay as long as I didn't need to use my poor stalking skills. "Hyung, what are you doing? Let's go now," my twin shouted as he wave his hands so that I could saw him in my bedroom's window. Me and my twin brother shared a room together, anyway.

I pulled out my drawer and get my black sunglasses, which completed my outfit and this made me looked like a superstar like my idol, Rain. "I'm coming," I yelled in a loud tone of voice as I locked the door of our house and ran to my twin brother.

As I came closer to him, I examined his outfit from head to toe, which made him to look at me with his very confused look. "What are you doing, Hyung?," he asked me while blinking twice at me. "Nothing much," I said confidently while smiling softly. He patted my shoulders and whispered, "Weird twin." I ignored him and we walked together to the Amusement park.

While walking,  my mind was full of bad plans good ideas. I was in a very good mood as I knew that my outfit was more stylish and shinier than his. Jung Jin would definitely look at me more that my twin brother.

Wait.

Wait.

Wait.

Why was I saying these? My twin brother, Kwangmin likes Jung Jin and I was planning of something that doesn't even make sense. I love my twin brother but what I was doing was not right. My smile a while ago faded away and a frown formed on my lips. I felt like I was not a good brother to him. I was so disappointed to myself. I even tried to stalked them when they went to the park. What kind of brother I was just now?

Jung Jin's POV

"Why are we here, Unnie?," my twin sister said disappointedly as we were waiting for the twins in the near shed. Hyo Jin didn't know that the Jo twins would come so I thought that it would be a great surprise for her. "We are waiting for someone here. Stay still," I told her while looking a far as I waited for the twins to come. Upon hearing that someone would come, she shockingly tugged my shirt and nagged me on who might that someone be. 

"Who is coming with us?"

"Unnie!"

"Tell me please."

I slightly sighed and looked at her. "You'll see them soon. You are too excited. Why don't you just sit there and wait for them," I explained to her as she obediently sat on the bench and nodded in agreement. "I am not angry, though," I continued as I noticed that she must have thought that I was angry for what she had done. She looked at me and gave me a peace sign while grinning. 

"So, they are more people to come? You just said 'THEM'? Sorry for asking too much,"she asked me again  but this time, it was more in a very calm tone. I didn't reply to her question and just nodded as a yes. She clapped her hands silently and smiled. For the last five minutes, I kept on looking at watch while waiting for them to arrive. Until, I saw someone waving cheerfully at me. 

It was Kwangmin. He was smiling brightly as the shining sun while waving at us. I turned around to Hyo Jin and pointed my index finger to him with a very joyful expression on my face. Hyo Jin stood up and greeted Kwangmin by saying, "Annyeong Haseyo." Then, she bowed and hid behind my back. "Annyeong Haseyo, Kwangmin Oppa! Where's your twin? Thank you for coming with us today," I said shyly to him while hiding my blush. 

"No problem. Hyung was behind my back a while ago. I wonder where he went. He will come soon. Sorry if we were quite late," he replied.

"It is okay. Why made you late, by the way?"

"It was Hyung's fault. He took almost half an hour on taking a bath and dressing up. Uggh."

Unexpectedly, Youngmin suddenly teleported apppeared behind Kwangmin's back. "What are you two talking about? I think it was time to go. Sorry for being late," he uttered while looking down. He doesn't look good at all and he didn't smile at all. "It's okay. Let's go now?," I asked everyone in a cheerful tone while making our way to the Amusement park.

While waiting for the bus to arrive, I looked at what everyone is doing. I noticed that Hyo Jin and Youngmin were not in the mood today. My twin sister was so excited a while ago but all of a sudden, she seemed to lack her energy. Youngmin, on the other hand, was looking down on the ground the entire time. Fortunately, Kwangmin seemed to be excited and was in a good mood. 

I could not search for answers right now on why they were acting weirdly but I knew that after having fun on the Amusement park, we would all have those smiling expressions on our faces. I couldn't wait to get there. 

After taking the bus, we headed to the Amusement park and got our tickets to get in.

 

We were greeted by a big, blue palace-like place. It was so wonderful. I looked around and I saw a very high rollercoaster in front of us. I squealed for excitement while pointing to that. While still being fancied by the rollercoaster, Youngmin suddenly stopped like a statue for a minute with a shocked expression. 

"Youngmin~sshi, why did you stop? Is there something wrong?," I asked him while patting his shoulders but he didn't reply at all. There was an awkward silence between us until Kwangmin, hi twin brother spoke.

"I forgot  that Youngmin was afraid of riding high places. Uh-Oh."

"He should have been shocked by seeing that very high rollercoaster. What are we going to do now? Should we go home?," I asked them while having my smile to fade away. Youngmin moved from being a statue and shook my shoulders. "I am a man, I am not a-a-fraid of that thing. I was just dazing off, that all," he explained while looking at the clouds. I let our a heavy sigh and smiled at him.

"Are you sure about that? If you are not feeling well, just tell us," I mentioned while still looking at him. Kwangmin patted his shoulders and said, "Hyung, do not force yourself or else it would happen again."

Again? What was he talking about? 

"Nae. I know. Let us go now," Youngmin said while running towards the Bumpy Carts. I guess that we would go there first. It would be fun! "Wait for us!," I screamed as I knew that it would be a great day today.

*Amusement Park really doesn't amuse me at all. I forgot about riding those dangerous rides. We should have just ride these bumpy carts forever. Well, I am a man, right?,* Youngmin thought as they headed towards the Bumpy Carts. 

To Be Continued...

Annyeong Haseyo! So, Youngmin is afraid of riding high places. o.O What will happen to their trip? Hahahaha.  Do you like riding scary rides? I don't like to. I am afraid like Youngmin. Huhuhu. T___T

See you on the next chapter!