Jung Jin's Gentle Heart. (Part 2/2)

Oh~ We're Twins!

Recap for Chapter 9:

Youngmin was so bored and couldn't sleep so he called his good friend, Lee Chan Hee. Chan Hee, who is also known as "Chunji" is so popular among girls. Far from Youngmin's expectations, Chunji happens to know Jung Jin since he was young. He was telling Youngmin his memory about her. 

(A/N: Just a continuation of my boredom. This is a continuation of Chapter 9. I just wrote down their conversation on the phone. So, Enjoy!)

Chapter 10: Jung Jin's Gentle Heart.

Youngmin's POV

 

"Okay. When that girl transferred to our school. No one became friends of her except for the Park twins. But, Hyo Jin was always away because she was really sick at that time. Jung Jin was that girl's only friend."

"And so?"

"Our classmates even threatened her that they will bully her if she continue being friends with that girl."

"What did she say?"

"She continued being friends with her."

"Then, what happened?"

"They bullied her."

"Why is that so?"

"Duh. It was because she continued being friends with that fat girl. They warned her but Jung Jin didn't listen. She still continued being friends with her. Our classmates bullied her everyday. And of course, together with that fat girl."

"What's the name of the fat girl? Just call her on her own name. She has name, for sure."

"I can't remember, though."

"Well, continue what you are talking about."

"Fine. I can even remember one time when they had bullied her."

"Tell me about it."

"They splashed paint on her uniform. She didn't cry, you know. She was a strong person. But, she didn't fight back."

"She was so nice. You didn't help her?"

"I wanted to help her, actually. But....."

"Why?"

"My the one who splashed paint on her was my ex girlfriend."

"Ex girlfriend? I thought that you are still in Primary School at that time?"

"What is bad on that? We broke up after a week."

"I didn't ask you for that. What happened to Jung Jin?"

"No one helped her. Hyo Jin wasn't there because she was sick. She didn't go to school for a month, I think."

"Why didn't you help her?"

"I told you the reason already."

"Oh yeah. Bad Chan Hee Hyung."

You couldn't blame me. If I had helped her, they will bully me too."

"Even if I was Jung Jin at that time, would you help me?"

"No. They would  bully me."

"Meanie."

"Anyway, she was still smiling at us, even for the bullies. Even though, they bullied her a lot, she still considered them as friends. I think that she had never thought of having revenge on them. But, something unfortunate happened."

"What is that?"

"The fat girl befriended the bullies and they even joined forces to bully Jung Jin."

"What is wrong with that girl?"

"Yeah right. Maybe, she wanted to have more friends?"

"Why did she do that to Jung Jin? She was a true friend to her."

"Yeah. And they bullied her."

"Urrggggh."

"Calm down, Bro. Here's more."

"What?!"

"On the day that she decided to move to another school again, no one cried except for Jung Jin."

"Who will cry to that fat and ugly..... Hmmmp."

"Jung Jin hugged her and cried. The fat girl apologized to her."

"She should really apologize to her."

"Yeah. Jung Jin was really kind and humble to other people. I never seen her angry."

"Oh really? I wonder what will happen if she gets angry?"

"Come to think of it.  I have liked her before."

"Are you joking?"

"Why? Do you like her?"

"No. Kwangmin likes her. Not me."

"Or do you both like her?"

"No."

"Fine. I won't snatch her from you."

"I told you that I don't like her."

"You are such a denying prince."

"Whatever."

"Hey, I'll find a new girlfriend now."

"Now?"

"Yeah."

"Okay then. Thanks for the time. See you and good luck!"

"Bye!"

"Bye!"

After that, I ended our very long phone call. It was already 10 pm in the evening. I was happy as I knew more about Jung Jin's life. She really has a gentle heart. 

And maybe that gentle heart was the reason why my heart beats faster when I was with her. Its the gentleness of her heart that had made me fell in love with her more and more each day.

Goodnight.

See you on the next chapter! :)