The Guy that We Both..... LOVE?! Or Not?

Oh~ We're Twins!

Recap for Chapter 2:

The Jo Twins already knew the name of the girl that Youngmin thought that they  BOTH LOVE and they also knew each other now. Moreover, she is on their class! Is Park Jung Jin really the girl who captured the hearts of Kwangmin and Youngmin or is she just the girl who will start the confusion? :)

Chapter 3: The Guy that We Both..... Love?! Or Not?

Jung Jin's POV

The sun was shining brightly as I saw its ray of light slowly passes through the windows as I was going to enter our house with a wide smile on my face.

"Welcome back home, Unnie...," my twin sister greeted me as she quickly approached and hugged me. Yeah, you heard it right! I have a younger twin sister and her name is Park Hyo Jin and many people were really confused on who is who? You know why? It's because we both have the same face, height, hair color, hair style and others. But, only some people who were close to us know the difference between us.

"Oh. Hyo Jin, how are you feeling now? Feeling better?," I asked her while putting my bag aside and sitting on the sofa beside her. Upon hearing these words, she put her hand on her forehead and showed her angelic smile and said, "I'm fine now, Unnie. Gomawo for worrying about me." Then, I patted her head and told her, "You should not play under the rain, okay? So, that you'll not be sick again or else your twin sister will be so worried."

Yesterday, me and Hyo Jin went to a cake shop near the library when it suddenly rained. We were lucky that we both bring our umbrellas but, on our way on our home, I suddenly realized that my necklace, which was a gift from our deceased prarents, was lost... Yeah, it was lost. And at that time, I felt like that world had crashed down in front of me and my feelings were bursting.. I didn't know what to do.

Hyo Jin and I decided to separate to look for the necklace. I looked and looked.... but, found nothing... I cried so hard but, a nice boy approached me and gave it to me, I was so happy at that time. I hugged him and cried with the happiness and sadness mixed on it. I was so happy.

And when I met Hyo Jin, she was so drenched because she gave her umbrella to a puppy so that the puppy will not be wet. And when we reached our home, she passed out and had a high fever. So, she didn't go to school today...

"Anyway... Hyo Jin~  I saw him again! The guy that I'm telling you.. I'm so happy. And guess what, he has a twin and they're in the same class as ours," I told her while giving her a sweet smile. She looked at me and smiled, and my heart felt so much joy... I don't know if it's just coincidence or fate, but I'm over to the moon to meet again the guy that I fell in love to...

Hyo Jin's POV

"Aren't you happy, Hyo Jin? I saw him again... Your twin sister is so happy," Jung Jin said while blushing as she looked at me right into my eyes. I smiled back at her and held her hands. "Of course, I am! I'm very happy for you," I told her while hugging her as she hugged me back, too. I don't know why... but I feel something, something that hurts me deep inside.

"Unnie, if they are twins, how can you know which one is the one that you've seen yesterday?," I asked her, hoping that she had fallen in love to the other twin. "I don't really know... I didn't see his face really well since I'm crying at that time, but I think I've seen Kwangmin, the one with black hair. By the way, the twins are Kwangmin, who has a black hair, and Youngmin, who has a Blonde hair," she replied while thinking of it.

Upon hearing that, my heart suddenly broke down into millions of pieces. At that time, I knew... I knew that me and my twin sister could've fallen in love with the same person. On that day, I also fell in love with a black haired guy who I passed through when I was running under the rain. Last night, my twin sister was talking about him, and all of her descriptions fit him. It hurts so bad, that I can't breathe.

"Oh. I'll go and change now," she told me as she stood up and went on her room. I nodded and smiled as reply. And as she entered her room, that smile quickly faded away as my heart broke down again into pieces.... as I finally decided that I shouldn't get in my twin sister's love. "I feel happy for you, Unnie. Even though, I like him.. too," I thought to myself as my chest hurts even more.

Annyeong! Please comment and subscribe. I really love updating this fanfiction. :)

Teaser for the next Chapter:

Note: I want to say sorry, because I've put a wrong teaser on the previous Chapter. Mianhae for that. TT^TT  The last two quotations should be the teaser for the next chapter. Mianhae again.

"Yeah.. I started to like her back then, when she helped that puppy. It's so very kind of her."

"Puppy? Could he be talking to me? Could it be that Unnie really saw Youngmin and not Kwangmin?"

"YAH! You changed your hair color?"

"I need to, Unnie. So that, he'll not be on doubt for mistakening you to someone else..  ME.."

So, Jung Jin has a twin sister and they both have fallen in love with the same guy who was Kwangmin?! WHHHAT?! Did they really fell in love with the same person? Or Jung Jin just made a mistake and really saw Youngmin? Or did she really see Kwangmin? What is happening? Who is who?