Hearts don't lie.

Oh~ We're Twins!

Recap for Chapter 19:

By Hyo Jin changing hair color to brown again, the Park twins looked exactly same now. From head to toe, no one could even tell the difference between them. Later on that day, they approached the Jo twins, who were quite surprised to the sudden change. Without knowing who the twin is, Kwangmin was asked if he could tell who the  twin was, by following his heart. Who will he pick? Will it be Jung Jin or Hyo Jin?

(A/N: I just arrived at home. I went for a walk with my family today. Anyway, sorry for the lame chapter. Enjoy reading!)

Chapter 20: Hearts don't lie.

Kwangmin's POV

"Kwangmin, can you please tell us, who is who?," one of the Park twins asked me suddenly. Upon hearing that, my eyes grew wider as I was not expecting that question. 

"How can I tell that. It is hard," I protested while letting out a heavy sigh. Then, the one who asked me, smiled. I was shocked and confused at the same time. I did not have any idea on why they were doing this to me. How could I even tell the difference between two identical twins? It was hard. I waited for her answer as I looked at her with a very confused expression.

"It is easy. Just follow your heart. Choose the person who makes your heart beats faster," she suggested to me while smiling widely. I gulped and I stared at them. My heart  was beating so fast at that time. It was the same as that rainy day when I fell in love with Jung Jin. Was Jung Jin trying to test my love for her? I did not know. What I knew for now was I should choose the person who made my heart to beat faster. I stared to each one of them and I felt something different with me. One girl, definitely caught the attention of my heart. I could not explain what I was feeling but she was something special. Was she Jung Jin?

"Choose now," Youngmin suddenly blurted out while smirking. And at that time, I was sure that she was the one. "Was she Jung Jin?," I kept on asking myself in my mind while trying to search for an answer. I did not know. But, I followed my heart and I was sure that she was Jung Jin. She was Jung Jin. Hearts did not know how to lie right?

"I made a decision now," I said with a serious tone in my voice. I gulped and started to approach her. Everyone looked at me nervously, waiting for me to reveal my decision. After that, I stopped in front of her and hugged her tightly while saying, "You. You are Jung Jin, right? I know that it was you" I waited for her to answer while tightening the hug when she suddenly pulled out from the embrace. She looked down on the ground, looking sad. "I am not Jung Jin. I am Hyo Jin," she uttered while glancing slightly to her twin sister.

I was startled from what she has said. What was happening? I did not know. Did I just mistaken Jung Jin from her twin sister. I knew that she was that one but I was wrong. Again, silence permeated the entire place until Jung Jin spoke. "Heart don't lie. You has really liked my twin sister from the very start. You like her the entire time," she stated while smiling at me gently. I felt dismayed and confused for what has happened. "What is really happening here? I like you, Jung Jin. I have been liking you since that rainy day when you have helped that puppy," I protested while remembering clearly that day when I started to fall in love with her.

Then, she smiled at me softly again. "No, Kwangmin. Why did you choose her, by the way? It is because she is the one the your heart prefers. It is not me. It is her," she explained in a calm but worried voice. I shook my head, not believing what she has said. I was confused but I could not deny the fact that I was doubting my love for Jung Jin before. "I was even allergic to dogs. You have mistaken me for her. She has a black hair on that day," she continued talking. 

"Kwangmin, on that rainy day, what you really saw was Hyo Jin. She has a black hair before. So, when you met the Park twins, you thought that it was Jung Jin as Hyo Jin dyed her hair brown. But, the truth is Hyo Jin was the one that you love," Youngmin said while looking at me sincerely. I, then, realized my true feelings. So, that was why I followed her on the rooftop before - that special feeling that was on me. It made me think about the day that I have secretly glanced at her. I even doubted my feelings for Jung Jin. Hyo Jin was the one I loved from the very start. It was her. The one that I love was Hyo Jin. 

After realizing my feelings, I shrugged her shoulders and pulled her into an another embrace. "Sorry for not noticing it for the entire time. The one that I really like is you. My heart beats for you," I whispered under my breath as I tightened our hug. Upon saying that, I noticed that she was already crying. Then, she buried her crying face to my shoulders and replied, "Thank you, Kwangmin~sshi. Thank you so much."

I smiled at her softly. "Call me Oppa," I insisted while still hugging her. 

"Kwangmin Oppa."

After she has said that, I felt that special feeling again and from there, I was sure that it was soemthing called love. 

Youngmin's POV

After that long confession, everybody has now smiles on their faces. I never knew that my twin brother was that romantic. Actually, I felt jealous to them. Kwangmin might spend less time with me now. But, it was okay. I knew that he was happy now. I watched them happily again while they were hugging and mumbling words with each other until I noticed Jung Jin in the corner. She was smiling widely at them but I knew that deep inside she was hurt by what had happened. I approached her quietly.

"Are you okay?," I asked her while putting my arms around her shoulders. She glared at me all of a sudden and laughed. "I am happy for my sister. At least, I managed to correct what was wrong," she replied while giggling. I smiled at her and said, "You are a really nice person, that's why I like you." I was shocked by what I have said and felt sort of embarrassed as I blushed hard. 

"What did you say again? I did not hear it," she asked me while staring at my eyes. I looked up at the clouds and pretended not to hear it. It was good that she did not hear my confession. "Are you saying bad things about me, huh? Why are you looking at the clouds again? Are you constipated like before?," she continued talking to me. I blushed even more to what she has just said. Then, I suddenly remembered when we were in the amusement park. I told them that I felt constipated. It was just my alibi, though. It was so embarrassing. Why do I always feel embarrassed?

"What? Hyung is constipated again?," Kwangmin suddenly blurted while they approached us. They were giggling quietly and I knew that they were making fun of me again. "Of course, not," I told them but their giggle became laughs and I could not do anyhting about it.  

Annyeong Haseyo! I have updated a lot today. So, Kwangmin chose Hyo Jin! Sorry if I disappoint you. T.T Anways,  I hope that you enjoy reading this chapter. I dunno what I'm writing though. I even wrote down about Youngmin, feeling constipated again. >< And also, he is always looking up in the sky while searching for an answer/alibi. I am like that too! When my teacher ask me about something, I look up in the celing. >< Hahahahaha. This is not the end of the story~ 

See you on the next chapter!