Stalking - Youngmin's Style. (Part 1/2)

Oh~ We're Twins!

Recap for Chapter 5:

Kwangmin and Hyo Jin was trapped in the rooftop. Can Youngmin and Jung Jin can come on time and save them?

Chapter 6: Stalking - Youngmin's Style.

Youngmin's POV 

KRRIIIING.

"Go back to your seats now. Our class will start immediately," Mr. Kwon, our Biology teacher said, screaming loudly at us. Upon hearing him, we quickly went to our classroom and sat on our seats. I looked towards the front seats and noticed that Kwang Min and Hyo Jin weren't here yet. I looked around outside the room but I didn't saw even a small trace of them.

"Yo.  Jung Jin," I whispered to her as I kicked her chair off.  She didn't didn't even move or answer my question. So, I kicked her chair again and again. "Is she deaf or numb or what?"

After kicking her chair a thousand of times, she finally noticed it. She turned around and glared at me.

"What?! You don't need to kick my chair. It's annoying, you know. I'm trying to pay attention in class"

"Fine. Fine. Kwangmin is not here yet," I mumbled softly, keeping an eye on Mr. Kwon while he was talking to another teacher outside our room. If he could see us talking, we'll definitely have a detention and I hate that. Who wants detention, anyway?

She looked around the front row and saw that they were not here yet.

"I wonder why? Should we check them on the rooftop?" she said while pointing his index finger outside the room. 

"Okay. Let's ask permission first to Mr. Kwon. I don't want to get detention if we'll just skip class."

"Fine. Come on."

We stood up on our chairs and headed towards Mr. Kwon who has just finished talking with someone.

"Hey, Youngmin. Talk to him," Jung Jin said while tugging my shirt. 

My sweat rolled down to my face. Talk to Mr. Kwon? NO WAY! I knew that he hated me and I hated him too since the day that I had studied here in this school. I failed Biology a countless of times. I never passed this subject, actually. Who cares about Science, anyway? Not me

"You talk to him. You're his favorite, anyway," I muttered sarcastically as I moved closer to her, making our face to be inches away from each other.

She blinked twice.

"You talk to him. You're the one who suggest it, anyway," she said as she crossed her arms tightly, forcing me to talk to that Mr. Kwon.

"I don't want."

"Talk to him!"

"No way."

"Talk to him."

"You should talk to him."

"Oppa."

"Hmmm."

"Oppa."

"A big no."

"Oppa."

"Okay! Fine."

Jung Jin really knows how to make my heart beats rapidly. I can sense that by falling in love with her- I just made my life shorter. This girl is seriously dangerous.  I have no choice to talk to Mr. Kwon. It was my biggest mistake in my whole life. Talking to him was just a nightmare. Ugggh.

After asking Mr. Kwon's permission, we went to the rooftop. And then, we headed to the small room where Hyo Jin and Kwangmin went a while ago. We opened the door and we saw them. They were sleeping. And guess what? Hyo Jin's head was leaning against Kwangmin's shoulders and his head was resting on her shoulder. I stole a glance on Jung Jin and I saw her bit her lip. This Kwangmin! Making my Jung Jin jealous.

"YAH! Kwangmin," I shouted as I shook my twin brother's shoulders, waking him up from his sleep.

Jung Jin, on the other hand, was waking up his twin sister.

"Oh. You're here now," Kwangmin said while giving me his soft smile. 

"Yeah, right. So, feeling sleepy? Maybe, you just want to skip Mr. Kwon's class."

"I love Biology. You're the only one who hate him."

"Whatever. Hyo Jin, are you alright? Did Kwangmin did something bad to you? Just tell me and I'll punish him," I said to Hyo Jin as I looked at her from head to toe looking for bruises. Hopefully, I found nothing. 

"I'm alright. Thanks for saving us here."

"Are you sure?"

"Nae."

"If that's the case. Let's go back to class now."


After that boring class, it was now time to go home. We decided that we can walk home with the Park twins  so we've waited for them outside the school. Jung Jin and Hyo Jin said that they need to return some books from the library so we're here, waiting for them.

After 10 minutes, they were finally here. 

"Sorry for the wait," Jung Jin said while smiling. Her smile was making my heart melt again. Hyo Jin was on her back, nodding. 

I was about to say something but I was cut off by Kwangmin. That Kwangmin, always stealing the spot light. Hmmp.

"Jung Jin, can you go with me after school to the park?" Kwangmin asked her, showing his sparking brown eyes. 

What was he planning? Was that an invitation to a date? WHAT?! D-DATE  with Jung Jin? NO WAY.

NO WAY.

NO WAY.

NO WAY.

NO WAY.

NO WAY.

"Sure," Jung Jin said, agreeing to go with him in the park for a "date".

NO WAY!

"So, shall we go now?"

"How about them?," she said while pointing to me and Hyo Jin.

"They can manage to go home, right?," Kwangmin said confidently as he blinked twice at me, signalling that I should take that as a yes.

"Oh. Yes! Of course. I have both feet to walk. A pair of eyes to see and yeah," I replied with a  bitter tone, making my answer to be so sarcastic.

"Hyo Jin~ a. Stick to Youngmin, okay? They're many bad guys around so be careful," Jung Jin reminded her twin sister as she patted her head. She was so kind, right? Oh my Jung Jin

Tug.

Tug.

Tug.

Tug.

Tug.

Stupid heart, shut up!

"Then, we'll get going now. Bye!"

"BYE!"

"Bye Bye."

After they left, I quickly ran towards the walls and glanced at them. They were talking happily! Yes, they were. Kwangmin, you're smiling, huh? KJHGDFJHGFVDCSHBFVDCSFHJNBGFV !  !  !  !

"Youngmin~sshi."

"Wait."

"What are you doing? What are you looking at? Let me see too."

"Hyo Jin~a," I said while putting my hands on her shoulders.

"Wae?"

"Come on, Hyo Jin! Let's stalk them!"

"STALK?"

Annyeong! I changed my writing style a little bit. Did you notice it?

So, Hyo Jin and Youngmin are going to stalk? Will it be successful? :)